Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

NYIF To Reward Entrepreneurs With 15,000,000 In The Next Titan Reality TV Show - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NYIF To Reward Entrepreneurs With 15,000,000 In The Next Titan Reality TV Show (438 Views)

NYIF Loan Discussion Thread / CBN Licences Titan Trust Bank, TAJ Bank And Globus Bank / N5,000,000 + A Brand New Car! The Next Titan Reality TV Show Is Coming To Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYIF To Reward Entrepreneurs With 15,000,000 In The Next Titan Reality TV Show by Realboygenius(m): 5:22pm On Aug 16, 2021
Nigeria Investment Youth Funds In collaboration with Heritage Bank will reward a Nigerian entrepreneur with a cash prize of 15,000,000 to develop his or her business in the 8th edition of The Next Titan Reality TV tagged The Uncaged.

The Season 8 is a Special Edition as it gives an opportunity for Top 1000 Contestants from Auditions with good business ideas and with registered businesses to automatically qualify for N3,000,000 funding while unregistered businesses will qualify for N250,000 funding from Nigeria Investment Youth Fund (NYIF).

To Participate

1. Contestants are expected to fill out Registration Form on the website stating their business ideas, with upload of their full picture.

2. Successful contestants from the first stage will be called for either interacting video Audition or physical Audition depending on the location of the contestants.

3. Top 80 Contestants from Auditions will participate in a Top 80 Online Bootcamp. Followed by a Top 50 Physical Bootcamp which produces the 16 Finalists.
Top 16 from the Bootcamp will make it to the house.

4. They will live together for 10 weeks, battle one another over 10 tough business tasks, gradually eliminated until one winner remains.

5. Top 16 from the Bootcamp will make it to the house. They will live together for 10 weeks, battle one another over 10 tough business tasks, gradually eliminated until one winner remains. The grand winner goes home with 15,000,000.

To register and for more information visit https://thenexttitan.com/register/

Cc naijacutee, puskin, dominique, FOD , lalasticlala

Re: NYIF To Reward Entrepreneurs With 15,000,000 In The Next Titan Reality TV Show by Mthumbie: 5:28pm On Aug 16, 2021
The requirements are quite easy.
A lot of Nigerians should jump on this opportunity.
Re: NYIF To Reward Entrepreneurs With 15,000,000 In The Next Titan Reality TV Show by Abiodunspectre(m): 5:30pm On Aug 16, 2021
15 Million Naira is a lot of money.
It should drive a lot of innovative ideas.
Re: NYIF To Reward Entrepreneurs With 15,000,000 In The Next Titan Reality TV Show by Ennyholar: 9:36am On Aug 17, 2021
This is like BBNaija but for entrepreneurs. People shouldn't sleep on this opportunity.

Cc lalasticlala
Re: NYIF To Reward Entrepreneurs With 15,000,000 In The Next Titan Reality TV Show by enoch273: 11:59am On Aug 21, 2021
This looks so promising, and as an opportunist, I ain't sleeping on this, and I'll implore everyone out there with business ideas, to sign up for this via the link on my signature.

(1) (Reply)

No Selling Or Advertising Required. Make 10k Monthly From Socializing Online / Free Money!!! Apply For These Grants Now!!! Closing Soon. Thank Me Later / Sell Like My Barber ���

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.