Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,537 members, 7,801,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Best Way Or Method To Breakup. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Way Or Method To Breakup. (310 Views)

My Boyfriend Wants To Breakup With Me Because I Slept With His Boss - Lady Cries / 9 Ways To Know That Your Partner Is Planning To Breakup With You / I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Way Or Method To Breakup. by Ekimi1(m): 5:45pm On Aug 16, 2021
What is the best way to breakup with your girlfriend or boyfrien, is it to lock up that is giving him/her the silence treatment or you gonna call her and tell her it's over??
This question is mainly for guys but girls can contribute or have a say.
Re: Best Way Or Method To Breakup. by Plut01: 6:00pm On Aug 16, 2021

Make her reduce her love by doing things that seem boring to her.......She will be the one to cut it off and may even starts seeking for options online or offline. Let her starts flirting (she will eventually do), get the evidence and use it against her.

Tell her she hurts you, then move on.

Re: Best Way Or Method To Breakup. by ceede2: 6:07pm On Aug 16, 2021
Tell him/her you are traveling out of the state remain where you are make he or she find out.

That's is wrong signal to the wise one
Re: Best Way Or Method To Breakup. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 16, 2021
Break their heart - that's the only way. There's no way to end a relationship without making your partner feel bad.
Re: Best Way Or Method To Breakup. by iamtardey: 6:35pm On Aug 16, 2021
Waa shere
DriftOff:
Break their heart - that's the only way. There's no way to end a relationship without making your partner feel bad.

Re: Best Way Or Method To Breakup. by Harrywrites: 7:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
DriftOff:

Pls, why did you comment yes and no on my post?. (Do you need a writer?)
Re: Best Way Or Method To Breakup. by yuping(m): 9:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
Just go ahead say it or send a text message but if you don't want to waste your money use Facebook free mode.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is There No Muslim Thread On Front Page Today / Is It Rude To Refer To Ladies As A Species? / Movies you’ve watched recently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.