Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

If I Do Masters Make I Bend: I Changed That Mentality After Writing This Exam. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If I Do Masters Make I Bend: I Changed That Mentality After Writing This Exam. (44148 Views)

"If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. / Can I Do Masters In Nigeria With Second Class Lower? / Finished With A Third Class Degree, Can I Do Masters? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Do Masters Make I Bend: I Changed That Mentality After Writing This Exam. by bboy07(m): 9:25am On Aug 17, 2021
Way to go bro
Re: If I Do Masters Make I Bend: I Changed That Mentality After Writing This Exam. by tamdun: 9:25am On Aug 17, 2021
My sister once advised me to go for masters, go for wetin? Me wey never get job...
Today I don't even need my certificate to make money
Re: If I Do Masters Make I Bend: I Changed That Mentality After Writing This Exam. by Sokari29: 9:27am On Aug 17, 2021
OKOATA:
Bros you won’t understand why I said what I said, I wasn’t even referring to the masters part. I am just tired of Nigerian way of education, all we do is write exams upon exams and nothing to show for it in the educational sector. Agriculture, engineering na exams dem de write tired, instead of taking us through the main practical aspect but all we do is write and write. I just tired and at the end one foolish lecturer that finished with pass won’t even mark your papers right. I just tired ma guy.
If I be lecturer me too I for just tired for your english grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If I Do Masters Make I Bend: I Changed That Mentality After Writing This Exam. by 27Pushing30: 9:28am On Aug 17, 2021
iamGholdaniel:
I never wanted to do masters programme after graduating this year.
But After writing AEM 521(Accounting and production Economics).
I have changed my mind today, I cannot allow my Efforts in this course to go in vain.

It took me 1hr to start solving.

I used one hr writing my name ...... Ogah Nkem daniel

CC: fynestboi

Oga that quote aint for every profession.

Accounting needs masters, ICAN, CFA etc

1 Like

Re: If I Do Masters Make I Bend: I Changed That Mentality After Writing This Exam. by BetExpert: 9:33am On Aug 17, 2021
Go and do your Masters. Las las na one billionaire wey no go primary school or billionaire wey get WAEC certificate go employ you and you will be shouting sir sir upandan. No be Nigeria again? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Do Masters Make I Bend: I Changed That Mentality After Writing This Exam. by razzydoo(m): 9:38am On Aug 17, 2021
Exkandayee:
Masters this masters that,who e help, you go still leave your course go dey work for bank idiot
seems that's the only option. School na scam for here.
Re: If I Do Masters Make I Bend: I Changed That Mentality After Writing This Exam. by Slurity(m): 9:38am On Aug 17, 2021
Come and ask us that are already in the system, it is fine if you always want to be a subordinate and not the head in all organization. Someone with masters will always be your boss.

4 Likes

Re: If I Do Masters Make I Bend: I Changed That Mentality After Writing This Exam. by bluefilm: 9:39am On Aug 17, 2021
Weda you do Masters or you no do, you go still bend.
Re: If I Do Masters Make I Bend: I Changed That Mentality After Writing This Exam. by Pclemenza: 9:39am On Aug 17, 2021
I know NL have both genders active here but I never knew the population of females were much until I came across this BB Naija thread

https://www.nairaland.com/6658478/bbnaija-2021-live-updates-thread/2712

Women need to get involved more in political and investment discuss other than just entertainment discuss.
Re: If I Do Masters Make I Bend: I Changed That Mentality After Writing This Exam. by phorget(m): 9:40am On Aug 17, 2021
iamGholdaniel:
I have changed my mind today, I cannot allow my Efforts in this course to go in vain.

I used one hr writing my name ...... Ogah
Nkem daniel

Hope say you go get money after the masters sha. Buhari wey no get certificate dey rule proffesor wey don read the book wey dey dis world finish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If I Do Masters Make I Bend: I Changed That Mentality After Writing This Exam. by ICEWIN: 9:40am On Aug 17, 2021
OKOATA:
Bros you won’t understand why I said what I said, I wasn’t even referring to the masters part. I am just tired of Nigerian way of education, all we do is write exams upon exams and nothing to show for it in the educational sector. Agriculture, engineering na exams dem de write tired, instead of taking us through the main practical aspect but all we do is write and write. I just tired and at the end one foolish lecturer that finished with pass won’t even mark your papers right. I just tired ma guy.
I agree with you bro.
all we do is just writing exam upon exam,but when it comes to the practical aspect we have nothing to dish out.
a friend of mine read computer science but believe u mean this guy is good but he have no experience on real practical stuff,like programming,webdeve etc,his project he have to pay someone to write code for him.
those who learn these courses are gainfully employ but with low income,but as a business deh earn more.
9ja graduate are scam.

2 Likes

Re: If I Do Masters Make I Bend: I Changed That Mentality After Writing This Exam. by ibechris(m): 9:42am On Aug 17, 2021
When u graduate first.

Na so many of us talk.
Re: If I Do Masters Make I Bend: I Changed That Mentality After Writing This Exam. by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 17, 2021
I don’t understand why someone should spend 5 years studying agric econs, and all those other agric courses self. I no just understand Nigerian education.
Re: If I Do Masters Make I Bend: I Changed That Mentality After Writing This Exam. by MercyBam(f): 9:46am On Aug 17, 2021
Accounting doesn't need Masters except you want to become a lecturer. Accounting only need professional qualification(s) like ICAN, ACCA, CFA etc

Mind you, before you rush to do Masters, make sure age is on your side because after the masters you will still compete with 19 year old graduates in the same labour market that prioritize age more than additional degrees.

27Pushing30:

Oga that quote aint for every profession.

Accounting needs masters, ICAN, CFA etc

1 Like

Re: If I Do Masters Make I Bend: I Changed That Mentality After Writing This Exam. by FreeStuffsNG: 9:47am On Aug 17, 2021
iamGholdaniel:

What I know is that am doing masters
Yes o!! Don't mind the naysayers!
Re: If I Do Masters Make I Bend: I Changed That Mentality After Writing This Exam. by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 17, 2021
Whatever rocks your world, bro.
Re: If I Do Masters Make I Bend: I Changed That Mentality After Writing This Exam. by Skillsnigeria: 9:48am On Aug 17, 2021
grin
Re: If I Do Masters Make I Bend: I Changed That Mentality After Writing This Exam. by AK481(m): 9:49am On Aug 17, 2021
this is a standard exam
Re: If I Do Masters Make I Bend: I Changed That Mentality After Writing This Exam. by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 17, 2021
iamGholdaniel:

What I know is that am doing masters

Pls do. Even if u dont use it here, it will help in ur relocation plan in future (if any)
Re: If I Do Masters Make I Bend: I Changed That Mentality After Writing This Exam. by Adexy4us(m): 9:51am On Aug 17, 2021
Masters degree sef don turn pure water. Problem solving skills is the big thing in this our economy couple with a paper cert.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Do Masters Make I Bend: I Changed That Mentality After Writing This Exam. by Finest6: 9:51am On Aug 17, 2021
The decision is yours bro.
Re: If I Do Masters Make I Bend: I Changed That Mentality After Writing This Exam. by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 17, 2021
iamGholdaniel:

I used one hr writing my name ...... Ogah Nkem daniel

Congratulations!

It's always better to think for yourself instead of just tagging along with the trending "make I bend" crowd.

Keep up the great work!
Re: If I Do Masters Make I Bend: I Changed That Mentality After Writing This Exam. by EndBuhariNow(m): 9:56am On Aug 17, 2021
ameristu:

You are definitely on track to be more successful than those that don't. (And I mean more successful than those working legally, not politicians or Yahoo bois)
me without even primary school certificate dey receive higher payslip than what you can't imagine in 5 months in single month... so who is fooling who
Re: If I Do Masters Make I Bend: I Changed That Mentality After Writing This Exam. by seunayantokun(m): 9:57am On Aug 17, 2021
The simple undo themselves a lot.
Re: If I Do Masters Make I Bend: I Changed That Mentality After Writing This Exam. by kokoboy4life(m): 10:02am On Aug 17, 2021
tamdun:
My sister once advised me to go for masters, go for wetin? Me wey never get job...
Today I don't even need my certificate to make money

Good Morning to you, As you are not using cert to make money, so what are you really into
Re: If I Do Masters Make I Bend: I Changed That Mentality After Writing This Exam. by Kobicove(m): 10:04am On Aug 17, 2021
ameristu:

You are definitely on track to be more successful than those that don't. (And I mean more successful than those working legally, not politicians or Yahoo bois)

Pally having a Masters degree does not guarantee you anything especially if you do not have relevant work experience! undecided
Re: If I Do Masters Make I Bend: I Changed That Mentality After Writing This Exam. by aod1(m): 10:05am On Aug 17, 2021
Na Olodo you be that's why
Re: If I Do Masters Make I Bend: I Changed That Mentality After Writing This Exam. by webizone(m): 10:06am On Aug 17, 2021
OKOATA:
In Nigeria all we do is write exams and nothing more. Abeg na people wey carry book for head get time sha.

I just wanted to say this but you took it out of my mouth. Yet I was an academic. After all the book and exam, people still dey poor and terrorists dey take over countries.

1 Like

Re: If I Do Masters Make I Bend: I Changed That Mentality After Writing This Exam. by freeman67: 10:08am On Aug 17, 2021
OKOATA:

I see a lot of people quoting and liking this your comment because you said what they want to hear. If he can actually strive to know what is in that question and not just answer for answering sake, he will do more than just a being a farm manager while majority that refused to learn but want understudy yahoo boys, politician and 419ers for quick money will remain and be bad mouthing everything.
Re: If I Do Masters Make I Bend: I Changed That Mentality After Writing This Exam. by VTJN(m): 10:08am On Aug 17, 2021
legendEMT:
What I know is that, I am doing masters
smiley wink

Or better still. what i know is that, I'm doing masters

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

48-Year-Old Sunday Dare Asefon Emerges NANS President / Pictures From My Convocation At UNN Yesterday! / Man Launches Himself In Self-made Rocket To Prove Flat Earth Theory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.