Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Regina Askia Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Swimwear (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Askia Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Swimwear (Photos) (69861 Views)

Regina Askia Shows Off Her Curvy Body Ahead Of Her 54th Birthday (Photos) / “Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) / Fatima Timbo Slays In Swimwear (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Askia Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Swimwear (Photos) by Abalado(f): 11:06pm On Aug 16, 2021
Senior olosho
Re: Regina Askia Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Swimwear (Photos) by gawu1: 11:11pm On Aug 16, 2021
53 years of prostitution, yet not satisfied
Re: Regina Askia Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Swimwear (Photos) by nedekid: 11:13pm On Aug 16, 2021
Nairamarley comes to mind grin
Re: Regina Askia Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Swimwear (Photos) by chatinent: 11:18pm On Aug 16, 2021
Once it displays uncladness, it's nonsense and ingredients.
Re: Regina Askia Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Swimwear (Photos) by hofeshhomes: 11:18pm On Aug 16, 2021
She and her lookalike daughter.
Re: Regina Askia Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Swimwear (Photos) by ThuGGeR147: 11:22pm On Aug 16, 2021
I crush for this woman that year ooh, wey she dey act winch film grin
Re: Regina Askia Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Swimwear (Photos) by KingsizeD(m): 11:23pm On Aug 16, 2021
Regina ma pami nau

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Swimwear (Photos) by ComeToJesus: 11:42pm On Aug 16, 2021
envoymedia:
Former Nollywood actress, Regina Askia who is 53 years old shared hot swimwear photos of herself on her Instagram handle, IgbereTV reports.

She captioned the photos

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSpCSPYMqYw/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

She escaped to a sane clime and having a fairly good life. In an era where Nollywood acts are dropping like flies, it's beautiful seeing a survivor.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Swimwear (Photos) by etrange: 11:44pm On Aug 16, 2021
Baawaa:
She is still advertising

Abi make she go hide herself make e no be say she dey advertise?

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Swimwear (Photos) by elonmuskbaby: 11:48pm On Aug 16, 2021
illicit:
E still dey her body tongue
wetin dey her body? undecided
Re: Regina Askia Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Swimwear (Photos) by musty2245: 12:09am On Aug 17, 2021
U mean this small girl is 53
Re: Regina Askia Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Swimwear (Photos) by calcal: 12:14am On Aug 17, 2021
Gra ma, take it easy ooo
Re: Regina Askia Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Swimwear (Photos) by Reward9ja: 12:17am On Aug 17, 2021
Wetin concern me with her body? While heaven is the goal,no loosing focus

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Swimwear (Photos) by costell(m): 12:25am On Aug 17, 2021
Some people here don't even behave their age
Re: Regina Askia Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Swimwear (Photos) by walozanga(m): 12:29am On Aug 17, 2021
[quote author=pyyxxaro post=104869550]Those of you zooming the pictures, make una fear God oh undecided[/quotep]

That place no clear.. na black I dey see grin
Re: Regina Askia Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Swimwear (Photos) by mkoabiola: 1:40am On Aug 17, 2021
LA hot.

Las las na one dick go stil service d pussss#y
Re: Regina Askia Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Swimwear (Photos) by 2braithe: 2:27am On Aug 17, 2021

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Swimwear (Photos) by morule20(m): 3:50am On Aug 17, 2021
She still look very eatable, if she give me I will eat and eat again...

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Swimwear (Photos) by romunu(m): 4:58am On Aug 17, 2021
Kai, no be small nack, I nack this woman those days but na for my mind ooo, I even give her belle for my mind.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Swimwear (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 5:01am On Aug 17, 2021
Baawaa:
She is still advertising
grin
Re: Regina Askia Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Swimwear (Photos) by Hezmatosky: 5:12am On Aug 17, 2021
Cargo smiley
Re: Regina Askia Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Swimwear (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 5:26am On Aug 17, 2021
Na who they wear high heels for pool side?
Re: Regina Askia Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Swimwear (Photos) by naza4life: 5:51am On Aug 17, 2021
50+ and still danging hot
God, shey u dey see am??
Eehee
Na that kind thing I want

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Swimwear (Photos) by adecz: 7:01am On Aug 17, 2021
☑️☑️ This is sugar mama tinz.... cool ☺️ cool
Re: Regina Askia Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Swimwear (Photos) by Lama70(m): 7:06am On Aug 17, 2021
Some people don't even behave their age�
Re: Regina Askia Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Swimwear (Photos) by Tonnyray: 7:09am On Aug 17, 2021
meobizy:
Not sexy.
Far from it.
Very very faaar from it.

3 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Swimwear (Photos) by prophetfire: 7:23am On Aug 17, 2021
Baawaa:
She is still advertising
. Regina is not advertising anything. She has done her part and resting in retirement. One lady that managed her stardom very well and still standing tall and relevant as she ages. Real beauty with brain. Her specie is rare among vagina people.
Re: Regina Askia Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Swimwear (Photos) by TWLifestyle: 7:37am On Aug 17, 2021
Baawaa:
She is still advertising
advertising what exactky? Becos ur razz u don't realize swimsuits are functional - wad she supposed to west a babanriga or jalabia to swim ? Bit yiu sha had to talk even you really had nothibg to say ! in your mind everything a woman wears is for sex becos your dyck performs the functions of your brain .
Re: Regina Askia Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Swimwear (Photos) by Promiseibritam: 7:51am On Aug 17, 2021
When u r old, u are old
the first pic has shown dat she's old.

So enjoy life while u r still breathing cuz wen u might die there's no other place like earth again.

Play with pussy, lick it and play with dick chop, suck and eat it. After Rapture na TRUE OR FALSE

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Swimwear (Photos) by Bigsunny01(m): 8:06am On Aug 17, 2021
envoymedia:
More

Her daughter la hot...exactly my choice fish shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) / Purfcie Conna: I Am Still A Virgin, Never Had Sex / Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.