Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Pictures Many Of You Can't Relate To. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Many Of You Can't Relate To. (4555 Views)

13 Things Only UNN Students Will Relate To (Photo Illustrations) / Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. / Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Many Of You Can't Relate To. by colossus91(m): 10:10am On Aug 17, 2021
Osama bin laden the rogue agent!!
Re: Pictures Many Of You Can't Relate To. by FarinJini: 10:14am On Aug 17, 2021
sunshineV:
it doestongue
if it did you wouldn't be in pains and full of hate like you are now. Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world and your children or grandchildren may turn out to be Muslims right in your eyes and you'll do nothing because it'll be the only thing you can do.... NOTHING!
Re: Pictures Many Of You Can't Relate To. by wealthyhenry(m): 10:20am On Aug 17, 2021
moscobabs:
This information is completely wrong.

Please make the necessary corrections
Re: Pictures Many Of You Can't Relate To. by x123xlolls(m): 10:37am On Aug 17, 2021
FarinJini:
you're a clown sir.
People wait for any opportunity at all to attack Islam but when a non Muslim commits a crime you hear things like "not everyone that calls himself a Christian is a Christian". Why must we associate criminality to religion? See criminals for who they are and stop attacking people's faith.
You hate Islam so much and it's still the world's fastest growing religion... Your loss.

Tell him the truth, he is thinking with his leg
Re: Pictures Many Of You Can't Relate To. by 2braithe: 12:04pm On Aug 17, 2021
FarinJini:
To you is your religion and to me is mine. Worry about yours will you...
Matthew (7:12): “In everything, do to others what you would have them do to you....”
Imagine stereotyping or tagging your religion or even tribe to some negative misconceptions because of a [b]few people[/b]Or maybe you don't even know these things, maybe you're not very "Christian" to begin with.

Few what?I strongly believe that's a typo.
Give me 5 christian terrorist groups,I'll give you 20 muslim terrorist groups.

Why is it muslim terrorist groups that are making headlines?Why not christian terrorist groups?

It's a fact not a hypothesis.So you accepting it or not doesn't matter.Good day!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Many Of You Can't Relate To. by 2braithe: 12:06pm On Aug 17, 2021
x123xlolls:

Tell him the truth, he is thinking with his leg

Is that why your people used force,coercion and war to take over kabul in afghanistan and even made their president flee from your violence for his dear life?
Re: Pictures Many Of You Can't Relate To. by x123xlolls(m): 12:31pm On Aug 17, 2021
2braithe:

Is that why your people used force,coercion and war to take over kabul in afghanistan and even made their president flee from your violence for his dear life?

They showed mercy for the Kabul President since they let him flee, they are not after bloodshed,

NOTE:

1. President Saddam was a muslim, and so was iraq, why was he killed violently by force by america and disturbed his nation to ashes but you said nothing? Where are you by then

2. President Gaddafi was a muslim, and so was Libya, why was he killed violently by force by america and disturbed his nation to ashes but you said nothing? Where are you by then

President of syria was a muslim, and so was Syria, why was he killed violently by force by america and disturbed his nation to ashes but you said nothing? Where are you by then
Re: Pictures Many Of You Can't Relate To. by moscobabs(m): 12:35pm On Aug 17, 2021
wealthyhenry:

Please make the necessary corrections

nothing to correct than remove all the write up.
Re: Pictures Many Of You Can't Relate To. by 2braithe: 12:44pm On Aug 17, 2021
x123xlolls:

They showed mercy for the Kabul President since they let him flee, they are not after bloodshed,

NOTE:

1. President Saddam was a muslim, and so was iraq, why was he killed violently by force by america and disturbed his nation to ashes but you said nothing? Where are you by then

2. President Gaddafi was a muslim, and so was Libya, why was he killed violently by force by america and disturbed his nation to ashes but you said nothing? Where are you by then

President of syria was a muslim, and so was Syria, why was he killed violently by force by america and disturbed his nation to ashes but you said nothing? Where are you by then

Force of America!Force of America!! undecided
Did they identify as christians to you?Did they call the name of JESUS?Did they shout HALLELUJAH?Did you see them with a bible?Did they say they are doing the work of JEHOVAH?
What then is your point?

They let him flee or he flee himself to avoid getting killed?Is that your own definition of showing mercy?
They are not after bloodshed but they've been in combat with US and other allied forces for many years now,is that "water" they are shedding?
Was Kabul handed over to them peacefully or they snatched it forcefully (isn't forcefully going to cause bloodshed?)

Oga sir,you have made absolutely no point!
Re: Pictures Many Of You Can't Relate To. by 1Sharon(f): 1:42pm On Aug 17, 2021
FarinJini:
you're a clown sir.
People wait for any opportunity at all to attack Islam but when a non Muslim commits a crime you hear things like "not everyone that calls himself a Christian is a Christian". Why must we associate criminality to religion? See criminals for who they are and stop attacking people's faith.
You hate Islam so much and it's still the world's fastest growing religion... Your loss.

https://www.nairaland.com/6705199/uncomfortable-islam-facts
Re: Pictures Many Of You Can't Relate To. by FarinJini: 2:12pm On Aug 17, 2021
2braithe:

Few what?I strongly believe that's a typo.
Give me 5 christian terrorist groups,I'll give you 20 muslim terrorist groups.

Why is it muslim terrorist groups that are making headlines?Why not christian terrorist groups?

It's a fact not a hypothesis.So you accepting it or not doesn't matter.Good day!
You're getting it all wrong my friend. There's nothing like a "Christian terrorist group" nor a "Muslim terrorist group". Try to be objective for a second and think about this. Who do you think created Al-Qaeda? Who were the sponsors? It sure wasn't a Muslim or Muslims. You know this but you keep living in denial because the real terrorists here have successfully painted a picture perfect narrative and fed the world with it. Do away with all the hate and what you've been hearing, do your research and have YOUR OWN opinion about Islam. I'm sure you must have a couple of Muslims in your community. Get to know them and their ways of life and see for yourself if they are terrorists or not. Do enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: Pictures Many Of You Can't Relate To. by x123xlolls(m): 2:26pm On Aug 17, 2021
2braithe:

Force of America!Force of America!! undecided
Did they identify as christians to you?Did they call the name of JESUS?Did they shout HALLELUJAH?Did you see them with a bible?Did they say they are doing the work of JEHOVAH?
What then is your point?

They let him flee or he flee himself to avoid getting killed?Is that your own definition of showing mercy?
They are not after bloodshed but they've been in combat with US and other allied forces for many years now,is that "water" they are shedding?
Was Kabul handed over to them peacefully or they snatched it forcefully (isn't forcefully going to cause bloodshed?)

Oga sir,you have made absolutely no point!

Your brain is as dump as ****

Pls next time read my post carefully, did I mentioned Christianity? Pls read again and answer my question
Re: Pictures Many Of You Can't Relate To. by FarinJini: 2:33pm On Aug 17, 2021
1Sharon:

https://www.nairaland.com/6705199/uncomfortable-islam-facts
I checked it out and it's all trash. Thank you.
Re: Pictures Many Of You Can't Relate To. by 1Sharon(f): 2:56pm On Aug 17, 2021
FarinJini:
I checked it out and it's all trash. Thank you.

If it's trash what is your answer?
Re: Pictures Many Of You Can't Relate To. by FarinJini: 3:01pm On Aug 17, 2021
1Sharon:

If it's trash what is your answer?
what was the question?
Re: Pictures Many Of You Can't Relate To. by 1Sharon(f): 3:13pm On Aug 17, 2021
FarinJini:
what was the question?

You said the article is trash? So what is the truth?
Re: Pictures Many Of You Can't Relate To. by 2braithe: 5:01pm On Aug 17, 2021
FarinJini:
You're getting it all wrong my friend. There's nothing like a "Christian terrorist group" nor a "Muslim terrorist group". Try to be objective for a second and think about this. Who do you think created Al-Qaeda? Who were the sponsors? It sure wasn't a Muslim or Muslims. You know this but you keep living in denial because the real terrorists here have successfully painted a picture perfect narrative and fed the world with it. Do away with all the hate and what you've been hearing, do your research and have YOUR OWN opinion about Islam. I'm sure you must have a couple of Muslims in your community. Get to know them and their ways of life and see for yourself if they are terrorists or not. Do enjoy the rest of your day.

Okay noted wink

But Osama bin Laden who was the leader of Al-qaeda was a muslim.
And there sure is a muslim terrorist group.
Al-Qaeda,Al Shabaab etc are all islamic nomenclature....Get your facts right!!
Re: Pictures Many Of You Can't Relate To. by 2braithe: 5:18pm On Aug 17, 2021
Wahala no dey finish
Re: Pictures Many Of You Can't Relate To. by SouthSouth1914: 5:35pm On Aug 17, 2021
1shortblackboy:
osama was leader of Al qaida not Taliban

Al Qaeda!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Many Of You Can't Relate To. by SergeantLawalG: 6:14pm On Aug 17, 2021
Gandollaar:
Even Boko Haram
also add IPOB/ESN too
Re: Pictures Many Of You Can't Relate To. by 2braithe: 6:36pm On Aug 17, 2021
x123xlolls:

Your brain is as dump as ****

Pls next time read my post carefully, did I mentioned Christianity? Pls read again and answer my question

I'm talking religion not some military shii.So what's my business with american forces?
Those who American forces even killed,were they innocent?

I like how you evaded this part of my post:

Mind you,it is "dumb" and not "dump".
Re: Pictures Many Of You Can't Relate To. by FarinJini: 8:56pm On Aug 17, 2021
1Sharon:

You said the article is trash? So what is the truth?
you really want to know?
Okay unlike many of you Islamophobic nairalanders, I won't take your word for it... I'll have to read the book myself before I make a critique or statement about your post. Care to share the link?
Re: Pictures Many Of You Can't Relate To. by 1Sharon(f): 9:39pm On Aug 17, 2021
FarinJini:
you really want to know?
Okay unlike many of you Islamophobic nairalanders, I won't take your word for it... I'll have to read the book myself before I make a critique or statement about your post. Care to share the link?

If it's one thing you muslims have, it's audacity.

Islamophobic? When gay people are killed in Muslims countries and atheists face apostasy laws? Whe

Islamophobia? What about the hatred you have for non- believers? The death penalty ? You dish out hatred and intolerance, yet claim to be the opposite.

You all deserve the hate you are getting, because you are hateful.

Of course you're not supposed to take my word for it, that's why I put the excerpt grin

The book is Peter hammond: slavery, terror and Islam kiss

Google the excerpt to see I didn't make it up
Re: Pictures Many Of You Can't Relate To. by FarinJini: 10:18pm On Aug 17, 2021
1Sharon:

If it's one thing you muslims have, it's audacity.

Islamophobic? When gay people are killed in Muslims countries and atheists face apostasy laws? Whe

Islamophobia? What about the hatred you have for non- believers? The death penalty ? You dish out hatred and intolerance, yet claim to be the opposite.

You all deserve the hate you are getting, because you are hateful.

Of course you're not supposed to take my word for it, that's why I put the excerpt grin

The book is Peter hammond: slavery, terror and Islam kiss

Google the excerpt to see I didn't make it up

Lol. You make me laugh. You really do. Why don't you check this out https://www.secularism.org.uk/christian-homophobes-are-spreadi.html
Just to be clear, I'm not in any way in support of homosexuality. Brought this up because of what you said. Saw this while I was trying to get to know the said author of the book you're talking about. But not to digress from the point, I still haven't gotten the book. Still trying though

Re: Pictures Many Of You Can't Relate To. by 1Sharon(f): 10:54pm On Aug 17, 2021
FarinJini:
Lol. You make me laugh. You really do. Why don't you check this out https://www.secularism.org.uk/christian-homophobes-are-spreadi.html
Just to be clear, I'm not in any way in support of homosexuality. Brought this up because of what you said. Saw this while I was trying to get to know the said author of the book you're talking about. But not to digress from the point, I still haven't gotten the book. Still trying though

Of course you don't support homosexuality. You're Muslim aren't you?

Christian homophobes in SA? Is that the best you could do? WEAK.

In 13 Islamic countries, apostasy laws exist. Non-believers can be killed for their lack of belief and homosexuality is punishable by death.

Show me the Christian countries that do this?

If Muslims are truly a peaceful majority where is the OUTRAGE on LAWS like THAT?

Hypocrites.
Re: Pictures Many Of You Can't Relate To. by FarinJini: 3:57am On Aug 18, 2021
1Sharon:

Of course you don't support homosexuality. You're Muslim aren't you?

Christian homophobes in SA? Is that the best you could do? WEAK.

In 13 Islamic countries, apostasy laws exist. Non-believers can be killed for their lack of belief and homosexuality is punishable by death.

Show me the Christian countries that do this?

If Muslims are truly a peaceful majority where is the OUTRAGE on LAWS like THAT?

Hypocrites.
Yes I'm a Muslim and yes I don't support homosexuality but wait a minute, what version of the Bible are you reading that's in support of homosexuality? Islam is against homosexuality so Muslims are openly against it not like some of y'all Christians. Hypocrites you said? Lol Matthew 23:27,28 says otherwise. "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of dead men's bones and everything unclean".
Re: Pictures Many Of You Can't Relate To. by 1Sharon(f): 5:42am On Aug 18, 2021
FarinJini:
Yes I'm a Muslim and yes I don't support homosexuality but wait a minute, what version of the Bible are you reading that's in support of homosexuality? Islam is against homosexuality so Muslims are openly against it not like some of y'all Christians. Hypocrites you said? Lol Matthew 23:27,28 says otherwise. "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of dead men's bones and everything unclean".

I'm not a Christian.

Forget homosexuality and address my comments on blasphemy laws.

Peaceful religion y'all say?
Re: Pictures Many Of You Can't Relate To. by FarinJini: 10:45am On Aug 18, 2021
1Sharon:

I'm not a Christian.

Forget homosexuality and address my comments on blasphemy laws.

Peaceful religion y'all say?
Didn't know you're not a Christian. Sorry about that.
And on blasphemy, yeah, peaceful religion it is. Blasphemy not only hurts the religious sentiments of others, but it also disturbs the peace and harmony of any society and even causes law and order problems, that is why Islam does not allow even the idols of the polytheists reviled or maligned. Allah says:“And abuse not those whom they call upon beside Allah, lest they, out of spite, abuse Allah in their ignorance.”Al Quran 6:108
See how peaceful the religion is? The holy Quran forbids Muslims to be blasphemous but if a blasphemy is committed, whether by a so called Muslim or non-Muslims, the blasphemer must be punished so that others won't do the same. This is not only really very simple to understand but also fair and logical.
Before you go into the punishment for blasphemy, I'll love to ask you a simple question and I'll really appreciate a honest answer from you. If a Muslim doesn't abuse what you hold sacred (it's a grave sin for a Muslim to do that as you've seen above) why do non-Muslims abuse what the Muslims hold sacred? It is obviously unprovoked. Who's the peaceful one now?
Looking forward to your honest answer my friend. Hope you have a great day.
Re: Pictures Many Of You Can't Relate To. by 1Sharon(f): 2:39pm On Aug 18, 2021
FarinJini:
Didn't know you're not a Christian. Sorry about that.
And on blasphemy, yeah, peaceful religion it is. Blasphemy not only hurts the religious sentiments of others, but it also disturbs the peace and harmony of any society and even causes law and order problems, that is why Islam does not allow even the idols of the polytheists reviled or maligned. Allah says:“And abuse not those whom they call upon beside Allah, lest they, out of spite, abuse Allah in their ignorance.”Al Quran 6:108
See how peaceful the religion is? The holy Quran forbids Muslims to be blasphemous but if a blasphemy is committed, whether by a so called Muslim or non-Muslims, the blasphemer must be punished so that others won't do the same. This is not only really very simple to understand but also fair and logical.
Before you go into the punishment for blasphemy, I'll love to ask you a simple question and I'll really appreciate a honest answer from you. If a Muslim doesn't abuse what you hold sacred (it's a grave sin for a Muslim to do that as you've seen above) why do non-Muslims abuse what the Muslims hold sacred? It is obviously unprovoked. Who's the peaceful one now?
Looking forward to your honest answer my friend. Hope you have a great day.

Basically, someone deserves to die to not hurt the feelings of Muslims.

In what way does someone declare they don't believe in god anymore affect law and order?

The Qur'an forbids Muslims to be blasphemou s? You do know you're a blasphemer to a Christian because you deny that Jesus is God.
You are also a blasphemer to a Hindu because you consume the cow and don't hold it sacred as they do.

We are all blasphemers according to some religion.

Give it up. Muslims are not peaceful people if you feel it's okay to kill someone for their beliefs or lack of beleifs.

Muslims are such hypocrites. They love to label people islamophobic so freely. Meanwhile when they become the majority they show their own phobia and hatred for the minority beliefs among them.

Your true colours show when you become the majority in ANY society. Give it up.
Re: Pictures Many Of You Can't Relate To. by 1shortblackboy: 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

Al Qaeda!
anyhow you want to spell it. Its not English
Re: Pictures Many Of You Can't Relate To. by FarinJini: 7:52pm On Aug 18, 2021
1Sharon:

Basically, someone deserves to die to not hurt the feelings of Muslims.

In what way does someone declare they don't believe in god anymore affect law and order?

The Qur'an forbids Muslims to be blasphemou s? You do know you're a blasphemer to a Christian because you deny that Jesus is God.
You are also a blasphemer to a Hindu because you consume the cow and don't hold it sacred as they do.

We are all blasphemers according to some religion.

Give it up. Muslims are not peaceful people if you feel it's okay to kill someone for their beliefs or lack of beleifs.

Muslims are such hypocrites. They love to label people islamophobic so freely. Meanwhile when they become the majority they show their own phobia and hatred for the minority beliefs among them.

Your true colours show when you become the majority in ANY society. Give it up.
Give it up? Not while I have all the facts. You should give it up. Only when you're fully convinced though.
When a Muslim says Jesus (peace be upon him) is not God, that is not blasphemy because there are many verses of the Bible and the Quran that says so. For example, (all KJV):

Mark 12:29 "And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord"

Romans 1:21-23
21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

Romans 1:25
Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

there are other verses of the Bible but I'll stop here. The Quran also says :
Quran 4:171
People of the Book! Do not exceed the limits in your religion, and attribute to Allah nothing except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, was only a Messenger of Allah, and His command that He conveyed unto Mary, and a spirit from Him (which led to Mary's conception). So believe in Allah and in His Messengers, and do not say: (Allah is a) trinity. Give up this assertion; it would be better for you. Allah is indeed just one God. Far be it from His glory that He should have a son. To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and in the earth. Allah is sufficient for a guardian.

Jesus is not God. There is nothing blasphemous about the statement.
And on Hinduism, eating cow (beef) and saying cow is not God is also not a blasphemy. Hinduism and its offshoots Buddhism and Jainism, have no concept of blasphemy and hence no punishment. The idea of blasphemy is entirely and unsurprisingly absent. Unlike other religions, they do not prescribe what is right thought, speech or action. Buddhists for example do not believe in a god that will punish those who commit sins. Instead, the Buddhist belief in karma, or the notion that every action has a consequence, holds that punishment comes as a natural result of hurtful acts.
There are many verses of the Quran to prove that cow or any other animal, man, stone, the sun, moon, stars or any creature whatsoever are not God but I won't go into that now.

On the punishment for blasphemy, what do you think the Bible says about it? Check out Leviticus 24:16 (KJV). "And he that blasphemeth the name of the Lord, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the name of the Lord, shall be put to death".
These are not my words, you can look them up for yourself.
Hypocrisy? Lol do your research sister.
Re: Pictures Many Of You Can't Relate To. by 1Sharon(f): 8:36pm On Aug 18, 2021
FarinJini:
Give it up? Not while I have all the facts. You should give it up. Only when you're fully convinced though.
When a Muslim says Jesus (peace be upon him) is not God, that is not blasphemy because there are many verses of the Bible and the Quran that says so. For example, (all KJV):

Mark 12:29 "And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord"

Romans 1:21-23
21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

Romans 1:25
Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

there are other verses of the Bible but I'll stop here. The Quran also says :
Quran 4:171
People of the Book! Do not exceed the limits in your religion, and attribute to Allah nothing except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, was only a Messenger of Allah, and His command that He conveyed unto Mary, and a spirit from Him (which led to Mary's conception). So believe in Allah and in His Messengers, and do not say: (Allah is a) trinity. Give up this assertion; it would be better for you. Allah is indeed just one God. Far be it from His glory that He should have a son. To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and in the earth. Allah is sufficient for a guardian.

Jesus is not God. There is nothing blasphemous about the statement.
And on Hinduism, eating cow (beef) and saying cow is not God is also not a blasphemy. Hinduism and its offshoots Buddhism and Jainism, have no concept of blasphemy and hence no punishment. The idea of blasphemy is entirely and unsurprisingly absent. Unlike other religions, they do not prescribe what is right thought, speech or action. Buddhists for example do not believe in a god that will punish those who commit sins. Instead, the Buddhist belief in karma, or the notion that every action has a consequence, holds that punishment comes as a natural result of hurtful acts.
There are many verses of the Quran to prove that cow or any other animal, man, stone, the sun, moon, stars or any creature whatsoever are not God but I won't go into that now.

On the punishment for blasphemy, what do you think the Bible says about it? Check out Leviticus 24:16 (KJV). "And he that blasphemeth the name of the Lord, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the name of the Lord, shall be put to death".
These are not my words, you can look them up for yourself.
Hypocrisy? Lol do your research sister.

Why are you now being disingenuous and narrowing down the definition of blasphemy?

Is blasphemy only the dismissal of deities?

Blasphemy also involves disrespecting what is held SACRED.

If that wasn't the case, why is it considered blasphemy to mock Mohammed?? Is Mohammed a GOD??

My point still stands. In Hinduism and Christianity, YOU are considered a blasphemer because you do not respect what THEIR RELIGION HOLDS SACRED.

What you FEEL about the divinity of Jesus is irrelevant.

The Christians FEEL a different way about Jesus than you do.

And you not acknowledging Jesus as God and calling him a prophet and continuing to consume beef is considered blasphemous to Christians and Hindus respectively.
My point again stands.

And you are wrong. Hindus do have a concept of blasphemy. The cow is not god but is sacred to them. Consuming the cow is considered sacrilege
The difference between you Muslims and Hindus is that they won't put you to death for desecrating what they hold as sacred.

What the Bible says about blasphemy? Do Christians have laws in place to kill people for blasphemy or have they reformed their beliefs?

That's another difference between Christians and Muslims. They don't operate on autopilot like Muslims when it comes to beliefs. Islam is called backward for a reason.

Now is Islam truly peaceful when people can be put to death for holding minority beliefs?

Why did you call me islamoohobic when Islamists display phobia to the minorities among them?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Billionaire Arthur Eze Donates 5 Billion Naira To Anambra State Government(video / Is Foreign Culture A Disadvantage To Nigerians? / Thread 4 Purchasing/procurement And Supply Chain MGT Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.