Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Irigwe Community Buries 6 Of Their People Killed By Fulani Militia In Plateau - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Irigwe Community Buries 6 Of Their People Killed By Fulani Militia In Plateau (29567 Views)

Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) / Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing / Fulanis Hold Massive Protest In Paris Against Killing Of Their People. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Irigwe Community Buries 6 Of Their People Killed By Fulani Militia In Plateau by choblak(m): 2:32pm On Aug 17, 2021
ambadawee:
Wuna neve see anything irigwe murderers, wuna killed 25 innocent muslims fulani in cold blood and wuna dey rant abi. Govt should ensure all the irigwe murderers re arrested and brought to justice!!

So what about the ones Fulani killed in their sleep what crime did they commit?

Let's tell ourselves the truth

4 Likes

Re: Irigwe Community Buries 6 Of Their People Killed By Fulani Militia In Plateau by jimyjames(m): 2:32pm On Aug 17, 2021
salvation:
You must be a lunatic, is your place safe now? I hope you are still running around to hide from the same herdsmen. At the end you will call yourself a christian! "Shame on you, in case if you don't know this is a religious war be wise and emulate sense. You must be a lunatic, is your place safe now? .

Whether religious war or not, it's everyman for himself now, we the igbos will continue to fight for our rights like we did since 1940s till date, you people from the middle belt upward who thought the Fulanis were your brothers and igbos your enemies are already conquered by them, you have no way out, even if this country is to be divided you belong to the north, the south, especially the igbos will never help you in fighting your northern brothers, thank God Gowon is alive to witness the evil he created , what Taliban achieved in Afghanistan must be achieved in northern Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Irigwe Community Buries 6 Of Their People Killed By Fulani Militia In Plateau by BanevsJoker(m): 3:01pm On Aug 17, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
6 out of 68 angry

Where are the remaining 62?

Don't be stupid by justifying any killings. Life is Life irrespective of Faith or ethnic
This terrorist no wan enter him cave.
Re: Irigwe Community Buries 6 Of Their People Killed By Fulani Militia In Plateau by teepain: 3:29pm On Aug 17, 2021
WaffenSS:
I don't encourage murder because I'm not a barbarian like some people.
This is refreshing and good to know.

1 Like

Re: Irigwe Community Buries 6 Of Their People Killed By Fulani Militia In Plateau by Owologbo(m): 3:56pm On Aug 17, 2021
markidoo:
Headsmen1-1 Community men
The score no balance like this bro. They supposed burn the five buses with all the occupants inside.
Re: Irigwe Community Buries 6 Of Their People Killed By Fulani Militia In Plateau by Flipmac(m): 4:09pm On Aug 17, 2021
Nuelito:
Dx herdsmen are the African version of Talibans
What nonsense are you writing? Are you still in primary school?

Re: Irigwe Community Buries 6 Of Their People Killed By Fulani Militia In Plateau by Fourwinds: 4:18pm On Aug 17, 2021
benuejosh:
We are ONE Nigeria. Lets stop the fighting and hate. Let peace reign.
Which useless one Nigeria?
Zoogeria you mean...
Re: Irigwe Community Buries 6 Of Their People Killed By Fulani Militia In Plateau by Fourwinds: 4:28pm On Aug 17, 2021
WaffenSS:
Bunch of useless savages.

All they know is alcohol, dog and human flesh, and ambushing defenseless travelers. That's the only expertise of these lazy northern christians.

Face the fulanis in the bush, instead of cowardly attacks.

Nonsense.

Must attacks by Fulani's on villages is done at night...are they not coward...

Nonsense everywhere
Re: Irigwe Community Buries 6 Of Their People Killed By Fulani Militia In Plateau by bongap1: 4:57pm On Aug 17, 2021
WaffenSS:

Of course they were defenseless.

No amount of your christian propaganda could change the narrative.

They were travelers passing through Jos, and were ambushed by these dark-skinned barbarians.

That's why everyone, even CAN, condemned the attack.
do u know Jos very well? u can't be coming from Bauchi and still ply that road, FYI those fools were armed and were there to increase casualties, tell yourself the truth sometimes. Fulani and their Hausa slaves are the real barbarians.

1 Like

Re: Irigwe Community Buries 6 Of Their People Killed By Fulani Militia In Plateau by WaffenSS(m): 5:36pm On Aug 17, 2021
bongap1:

do u know Jos very well? u can't be coming from Bauchi and still ply that road, FYI those fools were armed and were there to increase casualties, tell yourself the truth sometimes. Fulani and their Hausa slaves are the real barbarians.

I'm staying in Jos.

They were coming from Bauchi to Ondo passing through Jos, and in looking for a quick route they ended up in rukuba road.

If they were armed why wasn't it all over social media and the news since the carnage and aftermath were well documented?

Like i said, you people have been once again exposed for the murderers and savages you are. You think the world has forgotten Kuru Karama where fulanis were killed and dumped into wells as shown on BBC and Al Jazeera?

Or the pit where you people killed the general and dumped his car?

Why did CAN condemn your shame if the murdered people were armed?

The world has seen the true color of the irigwes, and never will anyone spare a tear or sympathy next time fulanis deal with them.

They deserve no less.
Re: Irigwe Community Buries 6 Of Their People Killed By Fulani Militia In Plateau by WaffenSS(m): 5:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
Fourwinds:

Must attacks by Fulani's on villages is done at night...are they not coward...

Nonsense everywhere

Please ask the victims to also attack the fulani settlements by light or dark if they're not cowards.
Re: Irigwe Community Buries 6 Of Their People Killed By Fulani Militia In Plateau by Fourwinds: 11:27pm On Aug 17, 2021
WaffenSS:

Please ask the victims to also attack the fulani settlements by light or dark if they're not cowards.

The Fulani's that were being attacked in Taraba state and in Oyo state, was it not the Nigerian army that came to their rescue? The Nigeria army are the most useless army in the world presently ...just imagine them taking sides...
Nonsense everywhere
Re: Irigwe Community Buries 6 Of Their People Killed By Fulani Militia In Plateau by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:40am On Aug 18, 2021
benuejosh:
We are ONE Nigeria. Lets stop the fighting and hate. Let peace reign.
One Nigeria kii u there. Go to irigwe community and tell them about one Nigeria and see if they won't bury you alive
Re: Irigwe Community Buries 6 Of Their People Killed By Fulani Militia In Plateau by samonak(m): 4:06pm On Aug 18, 2021
teepain:

This is a very stupid and asinine remark. Whether all these people know is alcohol and dog or not should not be your business. Let them eat their 'dog meat' in peace. How can you hate a group of people and tag them all as being lazy because of their religion; surely you silently applaud the killing of these people.

By the way, your people look like the cowards here. I said it advisedly, because you go about striking in the middle of the night killing aged women, children and weak old men. If you people are not cowards, go to any place during the day after duly informing the people of your intentions to come and fight them and see what would become of you. Despicable human beings.
Don't pay attention to that uninformed idiat , he seems to have forgotten what happened to his people ( Izala sect) who were warned not to go and pray during sallah at the Rukuba prayer ground, after burning the biggest church around Terminus. They ignored and still went ahead, they youths from the host community waited patiently for them to start slamming their heads before the real massacre began. At the end it was such a gory site to behold.
Re: Irigwe Community Buries 6 Of Their People Killed By Fulani Militia In Plateau by samonak(m): 4:10pm On Aug 18, 2021
teepain:

Your assumptions only underscore your lack of emotional intelligence. I have never subscribed to the cold-blooded murder of people and I empathize with the families and friends of the Fulani travellers that were killed by suspected Irigiwes.

However, your hypocrisy stinks to high heavens. No where and at no point did you condemn the earlier murders of the Irigiwes only for you to come out from nowhere and be condemning the Irigiwes for their actions without condemning the Fulani actions that led to the reprisal attack.

You have called the Irigiwes all manners of unprintable names, isn't that sufficient for you. Do you now kill them because their culture and way of life does not agree with your's?! Who then is the caveman, if not you?

And for your information, the Irigiwes aren't the only group of people who see blood-sucking vampires like you irritable. Actually, you guys are making yourselves enemies all over the country and beyond.
Buhari is the only thing standing between the Fulanis and genocide, I just pity them when PMB's tenure elapses. They'll soon get what's coming.

1 Like

Re: Irigwe Community Buries 6 Of Their People Killed By Fulani Militia In Plateau by samonak(m): 4:21pm On Aug 18, 2021
WaffenSS:

You also conveniently ignored the 6 fulanis murdered by the irigwes that led to the reprisals that led to your opportunistic and cowardly attacks on those hapless travelers.

You talk about me generalizing that bunch of canine-chomping paleolithic cavemen yet you pass the same generalization against the Fulanis by painting them with the same brush. You actually think your inane verbosity masks your hypocrisy and bigotry?

All over this forum we've had to watch almost all christians constantly attacking all Muslim northerners as terrorists and all fulani as killers, and you idiots expect us to sit back and watch quietly?

Fukk you.

As long as the irigwes have distinguished themselves as troublemakers then i have no sympathy for whatever befalls their foolhardiness.

You can mope and wail from your pathetic moral high horse but we can see through the thin veil of your myopia and sentiments.

You may now write another empty monologue all you want, won't change the fact that everyone knows the irigwes and beroms are nothing but cannibalistic, bloodthirsty dog-eating drunkard cavemen who've refused to evolve from their neanderthal ways.

Guy have you settled down to ask yourself, Why only the Fulanis are being attacked and vilified almost everywhere in this country? From Plateau, Kaduna, Benue, Abia, Ebonyi,Edo, Delta, Enugu, Ogun, Oyo, Ekiti even as far as Rivers and Bayelsa, same story? Why are other tribes not antagonized like the Fulanis? Something must be fundamentally wrong with your kinsmen that warrants the hostile treatment they've been receiving. Buhari is the only force holding the entire country from declaring "open season" for your people, and he won't stay on the throne forever. Karma is coming for u all.

1 Like

Re: Irigwe Community Buries 6 Of Their People Killed By Fulani Militia In Plateau by WaffenSS(m): 6:20pm On Aug 18, 2021
samonak:

Guy have you settled down to ask yourself, Why only the Fulanis are being attacked and vilified almost everywhere in this country? From Plateau, Kaduna, Benue, Abia, Ebonyi,Edo, Delta, Enugu, Ogun, Oyo, Ekiti even as far as Rivers and Bayelsa, same story? Why are other tribes not antagonized like the Fulanis? Something must be fundamentally wrong with your kinsmen that warrants the hostile treatment they've been receiving. Buhari is the only force holding the entire country from declaring "open season" for your people, and he won't stay on the throne forever. Karma is coming for u all.

I don't know where and how buhari stopped you people from facing the fulanis responsible for any carnage in your domains.

You're free to enter the bush and engage them especially given your claims that there are no security forces in place.

It's open season, have at it. Just don't ambush defenseless travelers, limit your retaliatory action to the same people who attacked you, you all know their settlements.

Let me know how your face to face revenge is going
Re: Irigwe Community Buries 6 Of Their People Killed By Fulani Militia In Plateau by bongap1: 6:50pm On Aug 18, 2021
WaffenSS:

I'm staying in Jos.

They were coming from Bauchi to Ondo passing through Jos, and in looking for a quick route they ended up in rukuba road.

If they were armed why wasn't it all over social media and the news since the carnage and aftermath were well documented?

Like i said, you people have been once again exposed for the murderers and savages you are. You think the world has forgotten Kuru Karama where fulanis were killed and dumped into wells as shown on BBC and Al Jazeera?

Or the pit where you people killed the general and dumped his car?

Why did CAN condemn your shame if the murdered people were armed?

The world has seen the true color of the irigwes, and never will anyone spare a tear or sympathy next time fulanis deal with them.

They deserve no less.
but u know what ur Fulani master have been doing all these years right? make Una go Sokoto or other northern states now, u guys don't belong here. deh there de sympathize with terrorist. make I catch any of them within my domain first.
Re: Irigwe Community Buries 6 Of Their People Killed By Fulani Militia In Plateau by WaffenSS(m): 6:51pm On Aug 18, 2021
bongap1:

but u know what ur Fulani master have been doing all these years right? make Una go Sokoto or other northern states now, u guys don't belong here. deh there de sympathize with terrorist. make I catch any of them within my domain first.

Aren't Sokoto and Zamfara and katsina under daily attacks by this same Fulani bandits menace?

You don't have the right to tell people where to live.
Re: Irigwe Community Buries 6 Of Their People Killed By Fulani Militia In Plateau by bongap1: 6:57pm On Aug 18, 2021
WaffenSS:

Aren't Sokoto and Zamfara and katsina under daily attacks by this same Fulani bandits menace?

You don't have the right to tell people where to live.

chai I wasn't expecting a quick response from u mahn, u live on nairaland or something?
u guys are a menace anywhere u live. FGS u guys have started killing each other up north, u can't even live with yourselves
Re: Irigwe Community Buries 6 Of Their People Killed By Fulani Militia In Plateau by WaffenSS(m): 10:10pm On Aug 18, 2021
bongap1:

chai I wasn't expecting a quick response from u mahn, u live on nairaland or something?
u guys are a menace anywhere u live. FGS u guys have started killing each other up north, u can't even live with yourselves

So choose your narrative: we're either killing ourselves (for no damn reason) or we're killing christians.

Can't be both.

Your victim mentality beclouds any iota of brain you may or may not possess.
Re: Irigwe Community Buries 6 Of Their People Killed By Fulani Militia In Plateau by bongap1: 10:39pm On Aug 18, 2021
WaffenSS:

So choose your narrative: we're either killing ourselves (for no damn reason) or we're killing christians.

Can't be both.

Your victim mentality beclouds any iota of brain you may or may not possess.
I'm done quoting u.
u gat zero comprehension
u malos are busy killing yourselves up north was what I said. mind u we in plateau aren't northerner like u lots
Re: Irigwe Community Buries 6 Of Their People Killed By Fulani Militia In Plateau by WaffenSS(m): 12:48am On Aug 19, 2021
bongap1:

I'm done quoting u.
u gat zero comprehension
u malos are busy killing yourselves up north was what I said. mind u we in plateau aren't northerner like u lots

Yawn
Re: Irigwe Community Buries 6 Of Their People Killed By Fulani Militia In Plateau by Idiko1: 2:57am On Aug 19, 2021
gidgiddy:
Irigwe People have buried 6 out of 68 people allegedly murdered by armed Fulani Militia at Jebu Miango near 3Div barracks. They also staged a protest

The bolded statement in the above post got to think about the 3Div barracks. How could such orgy of massacre take place near a military barrack?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Farooq Kperogi Questions To Know Where Tinubu’s NYSC Records Are / Herdsmen Attacks: Defend Yourself By Traditional Means - Afenifere Tells Yorubas / Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.