Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? (51944 Views)

Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria / BET PROFITS DAiLY on NL / Which Business Can I Start With 800k That Will Yield Immediate Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by efonat(m): 4:11pm On Aug 20, 2021
It's a common business u people look down on. I'm cashing out
Gbagura:
Which business is that?

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by Gbagura: 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2021
efonat:
It's a common business u people look down on. I'm cashing out
OK I get that.
Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by Capitalpunisher: 7:26pm On Aug 20, 2021
Abragidi:
If you know how to trade Binary
Here is it..
350k equivalent of 700$
20pips (9,500) moves with 0.01 micro lot on STEP INDEX
Even with Scalping I make 15-20$ daily..

entry confirmation on Boom and Crash....0.02...Hold till evening or night..And cashout easily....No Greed...

Scalp...No Greed.....Just think am... wink
teach me step index

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 20, 2021
Its simple....Just 50k.....

Capitalpunisher:
teach me step index

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by Ifunanya21: 1:15am On Aug 21, 2021
[quote author=IWillRiseAgain post=104873657]Hi everyone!

Please which business can I invest N350K and make up to N10K profits everyday? The location is Lagos.

I'll appreciate multiple suggestions apart from POS business.

Thank you!

Mods please treat as urgent and move to frontpage.
Mine:if I were you,that 350k will fetch me 40000 monthly. It is what it is

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by uthlaw: 1:22am On Aug 21, 2021
Babastrong:
If you stay in north, buy bags of maize and i will be selling them in south. For further discussion call:
zero eight one 34342308.
which of the state are you in South....I'm in kaduna,I can buy and you sell but na trust be issue!

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by Babastrong(m): 5:32am On Aug 21, 2021
Oyo state. Saki west local government, saki. concerning the trust. Call me let us discuss
Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by Babastrong(m): 5:37am On Aug 21, 2021
[quote author=uthlaw post=105012880]which of the state are you in South....I'm in kaduna,I can buy and you sell but na trust be issue![saki west lga, oyo state. A trial will surely convince you]
Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by uthlaw: 2:05pm On Aug 21, 2021
[quote author=Babastrong post=105015167][/quote]like how many bags can you sell finish between two weeks?
Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by Babastrong(m): 5:32pm On Aug 21, 2021
[quote author=uthlaw post=105028145]like how many bags can you sell finish between two weeks.[i can sell more than 20bags/week, because it's selling fast now.]
Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by Crunchyg2: 12:30pm On Aug 22, 2021
TechNana:

Yeah?
Happy sunday Nana
Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by Capitalpunisher: 1:20pm On Aug 22, 2021
Abragidi:
Its simple....Just 50k.....

where are you based
Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2021
Port Harcourt

Capitalpunisher:
where are you based

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by Ojuroye: 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2021
weyreypey:

Looks good on paper. Until you meet the real hullabaloo the gatekeepers of the market... Iyalojas and commodities association as well as the barandas, coupled with illegal government taxes.... E go tire you sef

Buy 9ja used Golf MK3 for intracity transportation self driven

Sho get! It’s until you venture into it you will know what you are up against

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by Ojuroye: 4:48pm On Aug 22, 2021
taiwoadetola83:
I think your 350k converted to USD will allow you purchase an investment worth 600usd which when invested in the forex platform that I know of will yield 300% in 14-months. You can dm for details.

Haaaaa! Won tun tide oooo. 300% in 14months

E beeru oloun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by Ojuroye: 4:50pm On Aug 22, 2021
IyaTola:
Lol! In few years, you may say why you didn't invest in crypto

Abeg stopeeet. Naso una Dey talk, naim my friend lose 450k

2 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by Ojuroye: 4:58pm On Aug 22, 2021
mightyhaze:
to open an average wine,Cosmetics, clothes or make up shop,you need atleast 3m

On a good day u sold 150k.. 10 percent profit that's 15k profits

Daily expenditures.. feeding, transport,generator fuelling, sales boy/girl/apprentice feeding and transportation etc etc = 5 to 6k

Net profit about 9k daily

My brother,no be everybody go be online scammers and fraudsters

I have two big shops worth over 15m..

Daily net profit is between 15 and 20k

Biz of 300k go come dey fetch you 10k everyday..

Wake up

Thank you sir, pple go just come online to write rubbish. How will a 350k bring forth 10k ROI daily

Put your money where your mouth belong
Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by Alcatel17: 3:47pm On Aug 27, 2021
yemionline:
With Less that 50k you can start an Affiliate marketing business, using just your phone and you can be earning N400k upwards every month.

I know people who have done N1m monthly with Affiliate Marketing.

I've personally earned close to 900k so far.

For more details, click the link in my signature below.

Just saw dz.. how do I reach u more directly n quicker...kindly drop an email or whatsapp contact because I need to speak directly with ion this affiliate biz
Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by oazeez1991(m): 4:57pm On Sep 01, 2021
Anything is possible, depending on the business in question, person involve and some determinant factors.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by PrudencyFeats: 4:31pm On Sep 02, 2021
Its possible trading with financials and not gambling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by blessedchild234(m): 7:07pm On Sep 02, 2021
PrudencyFeats:
Its possible trading with financials and not gambling
what's these about van you expantiate more?
Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by PrudencyFeats: 4:52am On Sep 03, 2021
blessedchild234:
what's these about van you expantiate more?

Check it out at www.1xbet.com
Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by Dalby(m): 10:13am On Sep 08, 2021
N2B2:

It exists, and it's called Freelancing.

He should buy a laptop, a battery pack, and get a router.

He can earn as much as 150k a day. Some people earn even more.

You may need to open a mentoring class o, with the prevalent abject poverty in the land you have the secret to wealth and you are hoarding it.....150k per day is 4.5m in a 30 day month haba...

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by TheSparrow: 10:47am On Sep 08, 2021
No matter what’s happening in the world, there’s one thing that remains constant –
PEOPLE NEED TO EAT ”.

And there’s a lot of money to be made from making food available for people.

This article sheds light on the industry analysis, raw materials, machinery, profitability and cost of setup 20 different food processing businesses that are guaranteed to make you LOTS OF MONEY.

BUSINESSES COVERED INCLUDE:

✔️Rice Production
✔️Cooking Oil Production
✔️Pounded Yam Flour Production
✔️Garri Production
✔️Egg Powder Production
✔️Onion Paste Production
✔️Tomato Paste Production
✔️Margarine Production
✔️and Many More which space does not permit us to list here.

Please visit the website below to read more about the businesses or get the e-book.

https://planbiz.com.ng/20-food-processing-businesses-that-will-make-you-big-money/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by N2B2: 10:55am On Sep 08, 2021
Dalby:

You may need to open a mentoring class o, with the prevalent abject poverty in the land you have the secret to wealth and you are hoarding it.....150k per day is 4.5m in a 30 day month haba...

Lol, see you...

$50 an hour, working 8 hours every day.

The current black market rate for one dollar is #526 naira.

How much is that, sir? wink
Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by Dfrenzy(m): 2:05pm On Sep 08, 2021
IWillRiseAgain:
Hi everyone!

Please which business can I invest N350K and make up to N10K profits everyday? The location is Lagos.

I'll appreciate multiple suggestions apart from POS business.

Thank you!

Mods please treat as urgent and move to frontpage.

Making N10,000 or more than N10,000 daily is very possible with Royal Q crypto bot trading. However, it's not everyday, and there are days you might earn as low as $1, but the most beautiful thing about it is that, YOU CAN NEVER LOSE YOUR CAPITAL. you basically just need your internet phone, and someone to guide you through on how to set it up to get started. Since everything is automated, you basically don't have to do anything, unless you intend to maximize your daily profit, that's when you need to go through the rigors of learning more on cryptocurrencies, or crypto trading. Some folks earn as high as $5,000 daily.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by expresstopup1: 2:12pm On Sep 08, 2021
See this here. Invest in yourself

Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by Dalby(m): 6:18am On Sep 09, 2021
N2B2:

Lol, see you...

$50 an hour, working 8 hours every day.

The current black market rate for one dollar is #526 naira.

How much is that, sir? wink

Unachievable tasks, in Nigeria no go make somebody commit suiside with this kind talk thinking say na failure e be in contrast... grin grin grin
Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by Dalby(m): 6:24am On Sep 09, 2021
Dfrenzy:

Making N10,000 or more than N10,000 daily is very possible with Royal Q crypto bot trading. However, it's not everyday, and there are days you might earn as low as $1, but the most beautiful thing about it is that, YOU CAN NEVER LOSE YOUR CAPITAL. you basically just need your internet phone, and someone to guide you through on how to set it up to get started. Since everything is automated, you basically don't have to do anything, unless you intend to maximize your daily profit, that's when you need to go through the rigors of learning more on cryptocurrencies, or crypto trading. Some folks earn as high as $5,000 daily.

You know why l laugh, is for us not to say things for the sake of just talking...kindly inform us of the trading capital used by the person making $5k a day Someone is trying to navigate the morky waters of hardship and is asking for possible alternatives and we dey tell am $5k USD a day, $150k for a 30 day month....hmmm l think we are not asking what you THINK is possible but what you have practicalized with results.... undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by N2B2: 7:32am On Sep 09, 2021
Dalby:

Unachievable tasks, in Nigeria no go make somebody commit suiside with this kind talk thinking say na failure e be in contrast... grin grin grin

At all. It's just down to exposure; that is, what you know and well you know it, as well as what you want and how bad you want it.

That's why I pity the people saying it's impossible for the OP to have an ROI of just 10k/day on a 350K investment.

(Ps: I'm not talking about scammy investment/pyramid schemes or other rubbish like that. I didn't advertise anything or ask anyone to send me a message.)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Customs Removes Ban On Importation Of Rice / Are You In Lagos? Don't Visit The ATM On Friday !! / Sani Dangote Is Dead! Vice President, Dangote Group Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.