Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Smart Phone Video Editing/effects - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Smart Phone Video Editing/effects (207 Views)

You Don’t Need A Degree To Actually Make Money Online With Your Smart Phone. / Learn How To Become A Graphics Designer Using Your Smart Phone / What are the effects of missing NYSC Clearance For A Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Smart Phone Video Editing/effects by Cursorbase: 4:01am On Aug 17, 2021
Hello nairalanders, i want to share with you this amazing skill and passion that will help you make money doing for others.

IT'S VIDEO EDITING LIKE A PRO.
- HOW TO CREATE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL
- I WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO ADD/ANIMATE
THE YOUTUBE SUBSCRIBE BUTTION.
- HOW TO ADD TEXT/ MUSIC/ IMAGE /LOGO
TO YOU VIDEO.
- HOW TO CLONE YOURSELF MANY TIMES IN A
VIDEO.
- HOW MAKE A GREEN SCREEN SHOT AND
REMOVE BACKGROUND.
- TEXT ANIMATION.
- HOW TO MAKE HOLLYWOOD EFFECTS
AND ALOT OTHER TRICKS.

BONUS: HOW TO CREATE A FREE AND SIMPLE WEB SITE AND LAND PAGE WITH YOU PHONE FREE. NO COST FOR DOMAIN AND SUBSCRIPTION.

ITS CAN BE USED FOR:
PRESENTAION
SALES VIDEO
COMEDY SKITS
TICK TOK
AFFILIATE MARKETING
ECOMMERCE

IT ALL ON YOUR SMART PHONE WITH FREE AND NO WATER MARK APPS.

1500 FOR FOR EARILY BIRDS.
TAKE THE OPPORTUNITY WHILE IT LAST.

(1) (Reply)

You Are Not Helpless, You Make Yourself So / Shokpeka Seeks More Support For Nysc, Visits Nscdc Boss / Please Someone Should Tell Me The Location Fo N-power Automobile Training Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.