Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Looking For Supplier For Bulk Order For Monitor,cpu,keyboard And Office Supplies - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Looking For Supplier For Bulk Order For Monitor,cpu,keyboard And Office Supplies (492 Views)

Complete Set Of Monitor CPU, Monitor, Mouse And Keyboard For Sale / Complete Set Of Monitor CPU, Monitor, Mouse And Keyboard For Sale / Keyboard And Internal Battery For Lenovo T450s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Supplier For Bulk Order For Monitor,cpu,keyboard And Office Supplies by Wapgod(m): 5:38am On Aug 17, 2021
I need a shop or person or company that can supply bulk(minimum of ten) of core i7 cpu desktops(preferably Lenovo, Dell or HP) with dedicated gpus including monitor and keyboard.
The company is an information technology company who will use these computers for software development and graphic and animation work.
Kindly introduce yourself with your contact details, your shop address if you are capable of supplying these order at a competitive price.

I will contact the person that provides the most cost efficient and quality desktops computers with warranty.

I want 10 units of these computers.

The specification i want for these desktops are:

11th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 Processors with speed of 5GHZ WITH built-in AI and Wi-Fi 6 or AMD Ryzen™ 9 5950X Desktop Processors with 16 cpu core and 4.9GHZ cpu speed
AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT GPU with 8 GB GDDR6 VRAM or Any Nvidia Dedicated GPU with 8GB VRAM
32gb DDR4 RAM
Adequate ports and extensions
At least 2 years warranty on the computers
Brand New or Properly Refurbished.
2 TERABYTES(2TB) HARD DISK

The monitor should be a 4k IPS monitor
like the ones in this link
guidingtech. com/best-4k-ips-monitors-500-buy
The keyboard should have backlight, soft touch and be comfortable and good for typing for long hours as it will be used for programming
Re: Looking For Supplier For Bulk Order For Monitor,cpu,keyboard And Office Supplies by yomifowe(m): 8:38am On Aug 17, 2021
Wapgod:
I need a shop or person or company that can supply bulk(minimum of ten) of core i7 cpu desktops(preferably Lenovo, Dell or HP) with dedicated gpus including monitor and keyboard.
The company is an information technology company who will use these computers for software development and graphic and animation work.
Kindly introduce yourself with your contact details, your shop address if you are capable of supplying these order at a competitive price.

I will contact the person that provides the most cost efficient and quality desktops computers with warranty.

I want 10 units of these computers.

The specification i want for these desktops are:

11th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 Processors with speed of 5GHZ WITH built-in AI and Wi-Fi 6 or AMD Ryzen™ 9 5950X Desktop Processors with 16 cpu core and 4.9GHZ cpu speed
AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT GPU with 8 GB GDDR6 VRAM or Any Nvidia Dedicated GPU with 8GB VRAM
32gb DDR4 RAM
Adequate ports and extensions
At least 2 years warranty on the computers
Brand New or Properly Refurbished.
2 TERABYTES(2TB) HARD DISK

The monitor should be a 4k IPS monitor
like the ones in this link
guidingtech. com/best-4k-ips-monitors-500-buy
The keyboard should have backlight, soft touch and be comfortable and good for typing for long hours as it will be used for programming

Good morning sir. It’s available.

i deal in the specs now , I’ve sent you a pm
Re: Looking For Supplier For Bulk Order For Monitor,cpu,keyboard And Office Supplies by Wapgod(m): 8:43am On Aug 17, 2021
yomifowe:

The PM functionality in nairaland does not work well although i will reply to it through my email.
It's better you drop your telegram or whatsapp phone number here.
Re: Looking For Supplier For Bulk Order For Monitor,cpu,keyboard And Office Supplies by yomifowe(m): 8:58am On Aug 17, 2021
yomifowe:

Replied your mail
Re: Looking For Supplier For Bulk Order For Monitor,cpu,keyboard And Office Supplies by Wapgod(m): 11:38am On Aug 17, 2021
yomifowe:

Replied your mail

Okay.

Get free Dangote cement and GT Bank shares by clicking on the link on my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Install A Skin Cover On My Laptop? / Ddr3 Ram For Sale / Used Dell Lattitude 3540 Up For Grab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.