Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Ibrahim Nasiru Mantu Is Dead: Former Deputy Senate President Dies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Nasiru Mantu Is Dead: Former Deputy Senate President Dies (30405 Views)

Nehemiah Dalung Is Dead! Former Sports Minister, Solomon Dalung Loses Son / Ernest Shonekan Is Dead. Former Interim National Government Leader Dies / Obadiah Mailafia Is Dead: Former CBN Deputy Governor Dies In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Nasiru Mantu Is Dead: Former Deputy Senate President Dies by LibertyRep: 7:38am On Aug 17, 2021
All souls shall taste death.

Before noon, he's likely going to be interred, and that's the end of all struggles on Earth.

May Allah forgive him.
Re: Ibrahim Nasiru Mantu Is Dead: Former Deputy Senate President Dies by ppogba: 7:43am On Aug 17, 2021
Rip Sir.

But, I hope you stated it in your will that you should be buried with your hotel in Gambia.
Re: Ibrahim Nasiru Mantu Is Dead: Former Deputy Senate President Dies by anochuko01(m): 7:46am On Aug 17, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
jalakata bulukutu alajanah fura d nunu masha Allah amin

Ameen grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Nasiru Mantu Is Dead: Former Deputy Senate President Dies by Uprangers11: 8:00am On Aug 17, 2021
Mantu of that year,he never die like disThese are the second set of people that destroyed Nigeria.....He is dead and his manhood will live on(In patience Jonathan's voice) Now they never leave u.....They had d opportunity to change the country but no they used corruption and bigotry to scatter d country.Shey e don die now@@@@
Re: Ibrahim Nasiru Mantu Is Dead: Former Deputy Senate President Dies by SouthSouth1914: 8:02am On Aug 17, 2021
Goldbw122:
Hmm, Yesterday I took a look at my palm and I saw that my skin was peeling off, yeah my first layer of my skin was dead and was coming of, so I said to my self, so this is how the organs of our body are dieing day by day until it finally go for good all at once.

The Skin and internal organs are different parts of the human anatomy. Stop going so low to prove a point. Cheers and good luck

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Nasiru Mantu Is Dead: Former Deputy Senate President Dies by zoedew: 8:05am On Aug 17, 2021
He should know Solomon Lar who lived close by CBN Jos.
Re: Ibrahim Nasiru Mantu Is Dead: Former Deputy Senate President Dies by Librason: 8:11am On Aug 17, 2021
Esseite:
There were various scandals against this man.. he collected bribes to the extent elrufai and Dariye came out open to claim they bribed him..

He was in charge of sharing the Obasanjo Ghana must go of monies to the house of assembly for a third term bid.

just tell me one person dead or alive that is without blemish, respect the dead or move on if u can give ur condolences.
even IBB, the MARADONA, is 80 and alive and kicking.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Nasiru Mantu Is Dead: Former Deputy Senate President Dies by DarlingtonC: 8:14am On Aug 17, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
Loooooooooll
Re: Ibrahim Nasiru Mantu Is Dead: Former Deputy Senate President Dies by Onepeople: 8:16am On Aug 17, 2021
May his soul rest where he left Nigeria.
Re: Ibrahim Nasiru Mantu Is Dead: Former Deputy Senate President Dies by uthlaw: 8:17am On Aug 17, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
the worsts on this Earth is to believe someone die for the sin you committed!
Re: Ibrahim Nasiru Mantu Is Dead: Former Deputy Senate President Dies by Librason: 8:19am On Aug 17, 2021
ppogba:
Rip Sir.

But, I hope you stated it in your will that you should be buried with your hotel in Gambia.

leave him for God, don't judge the dead.
no human is infallible.
Re: Ibrahim Nasiru Mantu Is Dead: Former Deputy Senate President Dies by jay89(m): 8:21am On Aug 17, 2021
Allah Karah nauyin kasa
Re: Ibrahim Nasiru Mantu Is Dead: Former Deputy Senate President Dies by Lonelypacifist6: 8:26am On Aug 17, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
grin cheesy grin
Re: Ibrahim Nasiru Mantu Is Dead: Former Deputy Senate President Dies by Zetty177x: 8:30am On Aug 17, 2021
Sufferingboy:
One of his son is married to one of Chief Gabriel Igbinedion grand daughter.

I reject suffering out of ur life. Better change ur ID. U are snared by the words of ur mouth..

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Nasiru Mantu Is Dead: Former Deputy Senate President Dies by Librason: 8:30am On Aug 17, 2021
naija4life247:

No way. There is no peace for the wicked especially heartless looters.
even if you don't curse him, his deeds will speak for or against him overthere. God has the final say. aren't you wicked or have been wicked in one way or other?

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Nasiru Mantu Is Dead: Former Deputy Senate President Dies by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:31am On Aug 17, 2021
uthlaw:
what's this one saying?
I'm praying for a brother's soul
Re: Ibrahim Nasiru Mantu Is Dead: Former Deputy Senate President Dies by Librason: 8:32am On Aug 17, 2021
naija4life247:

No way. There is no peace for the wicked especially heartless looters.
even if you don't curse him, his deeds will speak for or against him overthere. r.i.p is a formalty. God has the final say. aren't you wicked or haven't u been wicked in one way or other?
Re: Ibrahim Nasiru Mantu Is Dead: Former Deputy Senate President Dies by Librason: 8:35am On Aug 17, 2021
engrsyer:
Buahahahahahaha fortunately that's where he's going

God will determine that not you.
you pray for God's grace, good deeds to make heaven.
Re: Ibrahim Nasiru Mantu Is Dead: Former Deputy Senate President Dies by Librason: 8:39am On Aug 17, 2021
engrsyer:
I am just trying to be kind to the dead, though he doesn't need to rest in peace because while he was alive he didn't pass any bill that would give us peace so why should he have peace?

the other man on the cross was saved at the last minute.
Re: Ibrahim Nasiru Mantu Is Dead: Former Deputy Senate President Dies by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:41am On Aug 17, 2021
Some people don't just deserve the R. I. P wish. Imagine this Mantu of a man who traded the peace of plateau state for his riches.

I spit on his grave. No respect!

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Nasiru Mantu Is Dead: Former Deputy Senate President Dies by Librason: 8:42am On Aug 17, 2021
I hope is not the shock of the unrest in plateau that killed him. r.i.p
Re: Ibrahim Nasiru Mantu Is Dead: Former Deputy Senate President Dies by Goldbw122(m): 8:45am On Aug 17, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

The Skin and internal organs are different parts of the human anatomy. Stop going so low to prove a point. Cheers and good luck
Am just trying to explain the concept of death. Cheers and good luck.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Nasiru Mantu Is Dead: Former Deputy Senate President Dies by wonder233: 8:50am On Aug 17, 2021
Zwingina
beejayodus:
This man and Jonathan Zwagina that year.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Nasiru Mantu Is Dead: Former Deputy Senate President Dies by Librason: 8:52am On Aug 17, 2021
thundafire:
One of the people who created bad blood in a once peaceful Plateau state. R.I.P

oh! one of the people who caused bad blood and he died at the period of unrest.

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Nasiru Mantu Is Dead: Former Deputy Senate President Dies by Chuzoetoh(m): 8:55am On Aug 17, 2021
beejayodus:
This man and Jonathan Zwagina that year.
do you mean Jonathan Vagina?
Re: Ibrahim Nasiru Mantu Is Dead: Former Deputy Senate President Dies by seunayantokun(m): 8:56am On Aug 17, 2021
Mantu, part of those that dismantled the peace of Plateau and Nigeria as a whole. Though we like to pray for the dead here and when we also die, some people will pray for us. However, it's null and void. What no human can escape is: God's fearful judgement. Not according to the perverseness of the evil write up of some crooked minds called the 1999 Constitution of Nigeria or deceptions called acts but according to God's standard of character. Where is Mantu now?
Re: Ibrahim Nasiru Mantu Is Dead: Former Deputy Senate President Dies by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 17, 2021
Librason:

just tell me one person dead or alive that is without blemish, respect the dead or move on if u can give ur condolences.
even IBB, the MARADONA, is 80 and alive and kicking.

Stockholm syndrome... respect the dead.. did he respect your life when he was looting your future.. stop appreciating rogues.

4 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Nasiru Mantu Is Dead: Former Deputy Senate President Dies by guy222: 9:00am On Aug 17, 2021
uthlaw:
you can go and hug a transformer, to hell we care.
Re: Ibrahim Nasiru Mantu Is Dead: Former Deputy Senate President Dies by Librason: 9:01am On Aug 17, 2021
uthlaw:

sometime yes.
not in all cases would someone die of his sin here on earth. either death here or not, the real judgement is after final death. (post reincarnation, if reincarnated).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Forgive Akiolu And Move On, Buhari Tells Igbo / BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Seeks Emergency Powers To Tackle Economy / Go To Court, INEC Tells Critics Over Buhari’s Non-submission Of Credentials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.