Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,994,275 members, 7,296,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 February 2023 at 12:14 AM

How To Wear Workout Jewelry The Right Way - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Wear Workout Jewelry The Right Way (2257 Views)

Women Now Making Jewelry Out Of Their Partner's Semen In Kinky New Trend (pics) / Folorunso Alakija Stopped Wearing Jewelry Following God's Direction / Tony Elumelu Yoga Workout (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Wear Workout Jewelry The Right Way by dominicthomas: 7:03am On Aug 17, 2021
It is needless to say that image is everything for women. As a woman who loves looking good, I often try to dress stylish wherever I go and whenever I can.

An important part of my fashion accessories is jewelry. The jewelry that I wear can make or break an outfit. This is why it is necessary to make sure that I wear the right type of jewelry. Interestingly, jewelry is one fashion item you would hardly find people wear men's gym pants while working out at the gym. However, that doesn't have to be the case.

There are several things to consider before you can pull off wearing workout jewelry. In this article, I will share four key things that you should keep in mind.

How To Wear Workout Jewelry

1. Pick the right gym wear

While there are several gym pants and workout tops in the market today, not every one of them is right for you.

First, picking the right gym wear involves paying close attention to the type of material used in making it. You should make sure that you pick the right one for you. As a rule of thumb, you should go for gym wear whose materials are sustainable and cruelty-free.

Based on my experience, leather bracelets can hurt the body when they come in contact with sweat. You want to make sure that you will be safe as you are stylish. That is contrary to what many people believe about leather bracelets not affecting sweaty bodies.

Keep an open eye for gym pants that contains animal leather. The chemicals used to process the animal skin could cause a negative reaction to your skin. If you have experienced skin rashes or red spots after working out, this could be the culprit.

If your gym wear is made of Nickel, now is a good time to simply ditch it for another one because it puts you at risk of a serious allergic reaction. Not only does Nickel become tarnish over time due to sweat, but it also dissolves. and the skin tends to absorb it.

2. Let your routine be your guide

The kind of workout routine you intend to do should determine whether you should wear workout jewelry.

Typically, if your routine for the day involves something slow and easy, then it is fine to wear your gym jewelry. On the other hand, if it involves heavy or hectic training, it is best to avoid them.

As a rule of thumb, big jewelry or hanging out earrings and necklaces should be avoided.

3. Sentiments should be kept aside

Putting all sentiments aside, several factors should influence and determine whether it is fine for you to wear your jewelry for workouts or not. The top two factors that should guide you are your safety and that of your jewelry.

Without mixing words, note that wearing jewelry at the gym puts you at the risk of getting injured if you are not careful, especially when it involves intense workouts.

Working out with jewelry can also restrict blood flow.

Your jewelry could also get damaged or wear off quicker than it should. Hard gems might not scuff easily. However, there is the risk of it getting chipped.

All these are things you should have in mind when picking your workout jewelry.

4. Tech gadgets are jewelry too

Nowadays, we have tech gadgets that help improve work sessions. Many of these gadgets are recommended and designed to be worn when working out. They also count as workout jewelry.

In a nutshell

If there is one thing you should take away from this article, it is to apply moderation when choosing your workout jewelry.

(1) (Reply)

National ID Card to Become Credit Card? / Making Money With Google Adwords / Five Business Opportunities In ICT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.