Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,693 members, 7,805,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Who Has Heard Of All Things Promotion Hub At Abraham Adesanya Ajah - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Who Has Heard Of All Things Promotion Hub At Abraham Adesanya Ajah (1819 Views)

What Have You Heard Concerning Male Nurses / Ever Heard Of Roleplay Careers? / NPF:- Hw Many Yrs Will One Spend As An Inspector Before Promotion To ASP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Heard Of All Things Promotion Hub At Abraham Adesanya Ajah by kriss27(m): 7:12am On Aug 17, 2021
Saw their sponsored Ad for an office assistant position at Instagram on Sunday which is 15th of August, they said that they are an E commerce company, their was a link there to apply, which I did.

A lady called me yesterday in respect of that, that their will be an interview today by 10 am,that their pay is sixty thousand, which I saw earlier on their advert! That she will send me the address which she did

Here are the pictures of their Ad, the interview text they sent me and their page on Instagram which I searched for, below . Please does this look genuine

Re: Who Has Heard Of All Things Promotion Hub At Abraham Adesanya Ajah by Leemah250: 8:15am On Sep 27, 2021
Please does anybody know if the company All things promotion is genuine?. Please
Re: Who Has Heard Of All Things Promotion Hub At Abraham Adesanya Ajah by Zeliza: 9:32am On Sep 27, 2021
Please did you go for this interview. I applied and have received same message
Re: Who Has Heard Of All Things Promotion Hub At Abraham Adesanya Ajah by Zodotherealtor: 4:20am On Jan 10, 2022
Leemah250:
Please does anybody know if the company All things promotion is genuine?. Please
kriss27:
Saw their sponsored Ad for an office assistant position at Instagram on Sunday which is 15th of August, they said that they are an E commerce company, their was a link there to apply, which I did.

A lady called me yesterday in respect of that, that their will be an interview today by 10 am,that their pay is sixty thousand, which I saw earlier on their advert! That she will send me the address which she did

Here are the pictures of their Ad, the interview text they sent me and their page on Instagram which I searched for, below . Please does this look genuine

please did you go?
Re: Who Has Heard Of All Things Promotion Hub At Abraham Adesanya Ajah by kriss27(m): 11:09pm On Jan 10, 2022
Zodotherealtor:
please did you go?
yes I went, we did a written test and wrote an application later. About three weeks latter, I was called to resume. They gave me two days notice I think, but I couldn't resume base on some personal issues

(1) (Reply)

Guaranty Trust Bank: Would You Rather Work With Them? (A Victimised Former Staff / What Is The Best Job For An Introvert? / See What Unemployed Nigerian Man With 2 Masters Degrees Does 4 A Living(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.