Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,890 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:03 AM

Why I Refused To Hug Housemates - Princess (BBNaija) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why I Refused To Hug Housemates - Princess (BBNaija) (44604 Views)

Erica And Laycon Share A Hug / Laycon: Erica Tried To Kiss Me, But I Refused / BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Hug Passionately (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Refused To Hug Housemates - Princess (BBNaija) by Kaykaydavid1919: 2:33pm On Aug 17, 2021
Baba 70 said yeye thing. Who cares?
Re: Why I Refused To Hug Housemates - Princess (BBNaija) by smile11s(m): 2:34pm On Aug 17, 2021
Envy
Re: Why I Refused To Hug Housemates - Princess (BBNaija) by Sauveyouth: 2:40pm On Aug 17, 2021
I think she needs to work on her self-esteem.
Re: Why I Refused To Hug Housemates - Princess (BBNaija) by FOXDOSSIER: 2:40pm On Aug 17, 2021
Ugly girl shut up
Re: Why I Refused To Hug Housemates - Princess (BBNaija) by AyoolaIgwe(m): 2:49pm On Aug 17, 2021
That she announced who her crush was, was not bad in itself but unfortunately it ended in monumental embarrassment after discovering that her 'almighty' crush wanted her out of the house ASAP...Life happens... grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Hug Housemates - Princess (BBNaija) by staphcures: 2:49pm On Aug 17, 2021
abobote:

You definitely do, that is why you are busy commenting in all the BBN post
. ;DU are Funny ooo
Re: Why I Refused To Hug Housemates - Princess (BBNaija) by smartasuen(m): 2:52pm On Aug 17, 2021
lancome73:
This one too will be feeling like celebrity

Oga ooo

The bitter truth is she is sooooooooo now a Celebrity!!!!!
Re: Why I Refused To Hug Housemates - Princess (BBNaija) by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 2:54pm On Aug 17, 2021
sunshineV:
no one cares

Psalm 142:4-5 on God.
Sympathy for the Devil.
Re: Why I Refused To Hug Housemates - Princess (BBNaija) by Ayomi90: 2:56pm On Aug 17, 2021
tyson98:
Okay you spoilt ur game by isolating yourself....low self esteem
When did staying alone becomes low self esteem? God knows how people even educate themselves these days.
Re: Why I Refused To Hug Housemates - Princess (BBNaija) by sunshineV(f): 2:58pm On Aug 17, 2021
AuthegaPRIMUS:

Psalm 142:4-5 on God. Sympathy for the Devil.
tongue

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Hug Housemates - Princess (BBNaija) by clothingonline(m): 3:06pm On Aug 17, 2021
Boring house mates
But your personality is cool we can’t be the same

Check signature men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Why I Refused To Hug Housemates - Princess (BBNaija) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 3:22pm On Aug 17, 2021
Because u have body odour sad
Re: Why I Refused To Hug Housemates - Princess (BBNaija) by Fortez: 3:54pm On Aug 17, 2021
Really
Re: Why I Refused To Hug Housemates - Princess (BBNaija) by justking(m): 4:25pm On Aug 17, 2021
Hahahaha, very funny
Re: Why I Refused To Hug Housemates - Princess (BBNaija) by bodybuilder: 4:30pm On Aug 17, 2021
Let the clout chasing begign
Re: Why I Refused To Hug Housemates - Princess (BBNaija) by bodybuilder: 4:31pm On Aug 17, 2021
Let the clout chasing begin
Re: Why I Refused To Hug Housemates - Princess (BBNaija) by Vic74real: 4:39pm On Aug 17, 2021
None of dem send for all dis ur show
Re: Why I Refused To Hug Housemates - Princess (BBNaija) by naza4life: 5:09pm On Aug 17, 2021
Her bwess make sense sha
I can sleep on it, if she allows me cool cool cool
Re: Why I Refused To Hug Housemates - Princess (BBNaija) by austinelex: 5:18pm On Aug 17, 2021
Just say you get pride nothing more
Re: Why I Refused To Hug Housemates - Princess (BBNaija) by bluefilm: 7:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
The Village Girl has spoken. undecided
Re: Why I Refused To Hug Housemates - Princess (BBNaija) by ayenale1(m): 9:35pm On Aug 17, 2021
All of una dey crush cross and the cross himself no gree cross on top una...cross supposed don cross like 3 ladies for that house...dey guy too dey dull and slow for my liking...

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Hug Housemates - Princess (BBNaija) by MeghaneMorgane(f): 4:36am On Aug 18, 2021
tyson98:
Okay you spoilt ur game by isolating yourself....low self esteem
I don’t think it’s only low self esteem people that isolate themselves. There are some people who like their personal space but don’t have low self esteem.
Re: Why I Refused To Hug Housemates - Princess (BBNaija) by Frenzy01(m): 1:35pm On Aug 18, 2021
If not for the occasional news here and there on BBnaija.. Omoh I no go even know maybe any show is going on.. angry

Meanwhile, I sell and I buy any breed of dog swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer boarding and pet care services

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Phyna And Groovy Get Intimate Under The Sheet (Videos) / Bbnaija: I Am Sorry, I Made Mistakes – Boma Apologizes / BBNaija: Soma And Miyonse Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.