Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:01 AM

Reno Omokri: What Is Happening In Nigeria Today First Happened In Afghanistan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: What Is Happening In Nigeria Today First Happened In Afghanistan (28407 Views)

Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? / Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian / Omokri:What Is The Difference Btw Hushpuppi And Tinubu, Answer And Collect ₦5K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: What Is Happening In Nigeria Today First Happened In Afghanistan by effort1: 4:04pm On Aug 17, 2021
kindlyheart:
Nigeria is fast on track to full blown extremist Islamic takeover the only problem now is the southern fooools that have refused to unite and and fight the number one enemy, the northern ideology

The problem with the south is Yoruba Muslims. They are more consumes with Islam to think beyond their nose. A very good example is Monogamy.
Re: Reno Omokri: What Is Happening In Nigeria Today First Happened In Afghanistan by fredoooooo: 4:08pm On Aug 17, 2021
Eleribu pastor Rendel omokriminal ,
Did boko haram not start in your PDP era ...
Re: Reno Omokri: What Is Happening In Nigeria Today First Happened In Afghanistan by kindlyheart: 4:08pm On Aug 17, 2021
effort1:

The problem with the south is Yoruba Muslims. They are more consumes with Islam to think beyond their nose. A very good example is Monogamy.

No need calling names and pointing fingers, let everyone use his tongue to count his teeth.

and as for Monogamy, he behaves like an atheist
Re: Reno Omokri: What Is Happening In Nigeria Today First Happened In Afghanistan by Johel(m): 4:09pm On Aug 17, 2021
onthehill:
Reno Omokri has warned against the rehabilitation of Boko Haram fighters and bandits in Nigeria while pointing out that the same thing happened with the Taliban in Afghanistan, IgbereTV reports.

Reno stated that the rehabilitation of "so called repentant Taliban" by the Afghanistan government allowed them to act as spies and enemies from within and this allowed the Taliban fighters to take over the government.

Reno claimed that the same thing is happening in Nigeria and he added: "May Nigeria learn her lessons before it is too late."

He also wrote: "May Boko Haram not achieve same in Nigeria. May what befell Afghanistan not befall Nigeria."

Read his Instagram posts below.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSpDb8blhF8/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSpWmhcjzK-/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I don't fear death,I fear nothing because life is meaningless...if Buhari like he should turn Naija to a terror zone, I'm ready to kill enough if they come trying to kill me...I will kill till the Devil gives me an award...They think gun is the ultimate weapon,....courage and bravery is the greatest weapon and I will use that on any terror.
Re: Reno Omokri: What Is Happening In Nigeria Today First Happened In Afghanistan by Sholaco: 4:11pm On Aug 17, 2021
Talkative himself cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri: What Is Happening In Nigeria Today First Happened In Afghanistan by preselect(m): 4:11pm On Aug 17, 2021
Unfortunately Nigerians are not aware of the mess they are in with all these so called repentant boko haram fighters now in the military.
Re: Reno Omokri: What Is Happening In Nigeria Today First Happened In Afghanistan by effort1: 4:14pm On Aug 17, 2021
post=104892752:

Nobody, it is the supporters of terrorists, murderers and killers that are pleased.
The ones you and your ilks support.
The same evil and wicked politicians that brought The evil Boko Haram into our nation.

May it never ever be well in life with anyone that support terrorists, murderers , killers and evil.
Terrible deaths will be their portion in this life.
We hope you can say amen to this?
Only hypocrites and supporters of evil and wickedness won't say Amen most def!

Boy, you are a supporter of terrorists, murderers and killers. That is what you are.

The same Buhari you have lost your honor to defend categorically stated that Boko haram are their people. This same Buahri is the one accepting the so-called repentant Boko haram.

https://thenationonlineng.net/buhari-faults-clampdown-on-boko-haram-members/

May it never be well with you, you double-mouthed hypocrite, if buhari's hands are dirty in this Boko haram issue. May it never be well with you, mannabbgrills if you support Buhari despite the fact that he is a bad leader.

Re: Reno Omokri: What Is Happening In Nigeria Today First Happened In Afghanistan by effort1: 4:15pm On Aug 17, 2021
kindlyheart:

No need calling names and pointing fingers, let everyone use his tongue to count his teeth.

and as for Monogamy, he behaves like an atheist

Monogamy is a Yoruba Muslim, not an atheist. He only thinks anything Muslim North does is the right thing because of religion.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: What Is Happening In Nigeria Today First Happened In Afghanistan by musicwriter(m): 4:17pm On Aug 17, 2021
First time I've read a religiously unbiased material from Reno. And that's exactly what I warned on the other thread. Nigeria and Europe must brace up for war because war is coming here.

Regarding the reason the US is leaving Afghanistan, it's just to create panic so they'll sell more weapons and military jets to other nations. Their economy is down and they need to make sales quick. It's as simple as that.
Re: Reno Omokri: What Is Happening In Nigeria Today First Happened In Afghanistan by gosmoney(m): 4:17pm On Aug 17, 2021
RPirez:
Reno should just STFU! He speaks from both sides of his stinky mouth. He needs to STOP demonizing APD like PDP is saint. They're both VAGABONDS-IN-POWER angry

What happened to all the Billions of $$$$ stolen by GEJ and his regime? Dezieni alone stole >$20Billion. angry
Why is he and his family living abroad? What happened to the Nigeria he pretends to have so much love for?
Where did he find the resources to fund that lifestyle?
What does he do for work prior to GEJ admin and, how much did he make as salary during that time?

These dudes are all HYPOCRITES! angry
watn Reno dey talk watn u dey talk
Re: Reno Omokri: What Is Happening In Nigeria Today First Happened In Afghanistan by effort1: 4:18pm On Aug 17, 2021
post=104892752:

MumuReno the idiot trying to save face after sympathizing with terrorists.
Anuofia Reno

Your calling Reno a mumu goes a long way to show the extent to which your character and morals have descended. Too bad.

Where is your dignity, you double-faced hypocrite? Have you lost it?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: What Is Happening In Nigeria Today First Happened In Afghanistan by lexy2014: 4:18pm On Aug 17, 2021
Mikecold:
Reno and ffk are fools

Talk here talk there

You despise western values of openness for all adult yet you are benefitting from their values

You welcome peadophiles who rape little girls and marrying off for constant bleeping and trauma

How does all u have said negate d points Reno made?
Re: Reno Omokri: What Is Happening In Nigeria Today First Happened In Afghanistan by Decency2020(f): 4:31pm On Aug 17, 2021
Mikecold:
Reno and ffk are fools

Talk here talk there

You despise western values of openness for all adult yet you are benefitting from their values

You welcome peadophiles who rape little girls and marrying off for constant bleeping and trauma

I know it won't be long before a retard shows up.
Re: Reno Omokri: What Is Happening In Nigeria Today First Happened In Afghanistan by NGpatriot: 4:32pm On Aug 17, 2021
This Twitter nuisance, ignorant, loser, illiterate, fornicator and adulterer need a crash course on rules of war and war crimes.

We saw what happened when we maltreated surrendered and captured enemy combatants, the international community lambasted Nigeria, even the US refused to sell weapons to Nigeria and many in the US congress are still pushing the weapon sale ban against Nigeria based on the same concerns about the Nigerian military and human rights violation.

Clowns like reno did not hesitate to mock and ridicule Nigeria back then, but the hypocrites are conveniently singing a different tune today regarding the same issue just to romance their silly and unpatriotic anti-Nigerian narratives.

The fact is when enemy combatants surrender regardless of their intentions, their welfare and safety are now your obligations, Nigeria is doing the right thing.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: What Is Happening In Nigeria Today First Happened In Afghanistan by NamelessOGBENI(m): 4:40pm On Aug 17, 2021
Yet, we continue to spend billions rehabilitating so called repentant Boko Haram........

And a sane mind will keep wondering to what end will this rehabilitation be and what are the gains that is if there is any....
Re: Reno Omokri: What Is Happening In Nigeria Today First Happened In Afghanistan by NGpatriot: 4:52pm On Aug 17, 2021
NamelessOGBENI:
Yet, we continue to spend billions rehabilitating so called repentant Boko Haram........

And a sane mind will keep wondering to what end will this rehabilitation be and what are the gains that is if there is any....

The question many of you refused to answer is what do you advise Nigeria to do with surrendered combatants.

Put them in prison forever which is war crimes?

Release them into society without any kind of rehab?

It's easy to jump o the bandwagon and do follow follow, but always hard to come up with sane and intelligent solutions.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: What Is Happening In Nigeria Today First Happened In Afghanistan by lexyclasy: 4:54pm On Aug 17, 2021
Chloraseptic:
It will be very difficult in Nigeria because the Muslim and christian dominations are in different geopolitical regions...

That's why terrorism by Boko Haram and banditry by Fulani herdsmen are mostly committed in those Muslim dominated regions.
Is not difficult anything, how difficult when one group of military officers plan coup. once they took over the Centre every other place is useless, now they control borders, airports, defense......Reno have said it if we like we believe, most of the soldiers they killed in ambush is as a result of infiltration and leaking of information to their sympathizers in Boko.
Re: Reno Omokri: What Is Happening In Nigeria Today First Happened In Afghanistan by DuduParaPara: 4:54pm On Aug 17, 2021
effort1:

But Russia has already accepted the Taliban

Taliban is Taliban.

They see Russia as an atheist country which is against their sharia mentality.

It's just a matter of time before they fall out.

Russia and China accepted Taliban to spite USA.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: What Is Happening In Nigeria Today First Happened In Afghanistan by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:01pm On Aug 17, 2021
NGpatriot:

The question many of you refused to answer is what do you advise Nigeria to do with surrendered combatants.

Put them in prison forever which is war crimes?

Release them into society without any kind of rehab?

It's easy to jump o the bandwagon and do follow follow, but always hard to come up with sane and intelligent solutions.

Since you have the answers sir, you can furnish us with one or two. We'd like to learn.

And if you don't mind sir, you can peruse through the below links..

1. https://www.thenewhumanitarian.org/report/81203/nepal-rehabilitation-maoist-combatants-remains-key-challenge

2. https://www.thenewhumanitarian.org/analysis/2014/07/04/sri-lanka-s-rehabilitated-ex-combatants-struggle-adjust

3. https://peacekeeping.un.org/en/disarmament-demobilization-and-reintegration

Gracia!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: What Is Happening In Nigeria Today First Happened In Afghanistan by zombieHUNTER: 5:12pm On Aug 17, 2021
Frontail:
grin grin grin

Terrorists everywhere

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: What Is Happening In Nigeria Today First Happened In Afghanistan by NGpatriot: 5:12pm On Aug 17, 2021
NamelessOGBENI:

Since you have the answers sir, you can furnish us with one or two. We'd like to learn.

NamelessOGBENI:

I'd like to think you know how to read and comprehend simple English words, even your own words and post, but it seems you don't.

Assumed that you are a sand mind and you questioned the need and gains regarding rehab so the most logical question to ask you and the people objecting to rehab is what you advise the Nigerian government to do,

Objecting without your own possible or positive solutions sounds mindless and aimless or just objecting for no sane and rational reason..

Now, I've e already started my views, answers and why I think Nigeria is doing the right thing so asking me to again re-express the same thing means you either don't know how to read of you are vacuous and love to hear yourself talk.
Re: Reno Omokri: What Is Happening In Nigeria Today First Happened In Afghanistan by NGpatriot: 5:16pm On Aug 17, 2021
NamelessOGBENI:

And if you don't mind sir, you can peruse through the below links..

1. https://www.thenewhumanitarian.org/report/81203/nepal-rehabilitation-maoist-combatants-remains-key-challenge

2. https://www.thenewhumanitarian.org/analysis/2014/07/04/sri-lanka-s-rehabilitated-ex-combatants-struggle-adjust

3. https://peacekeeping.un.org/en/disarmament-demobilization-and-reintegration

Gracia!

I read your links and I saw nothing in them that says rehab is wrong and useless.

Before your next post, read your own link, highlight and post the part that says rehab is wrong and useless.

Grasping at straws is not intelligent conversation.
Re: Reno Omokri: What Is Happening In Nigeria Today First Happened In Afghanistan by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:18pm On Aug 17, 2021
NGpatriot:

I read your links and I saw nothing in them that says rehab is wrong and useless.

Before your next post, read your own link, highlight and post the part that says rehab is wrong and useless.

Grasping at straws is not intelligent conversation.
Okay.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: What Is Happening In Nigeria Today First Happened In Afghanistan by jimyjames(m): 5:34pm On Aug 17, 2021
Chloraseptic:
It will be very difficult in Nigeria because the Muslim and christian dominations are in different geopolitical regions...

That's why terrorism by Boko Haram and banditry by Fulani herdmen are mostly committed in those Muslim dominated regions.
Cancel those regions and make it just 2 , northern region and south region, Boko Haram can easily conquer the North if they get same support the Taliban got from those sponsoring them
Re: Reno Omokri: What Is Happening In Nigeria Today First Happened In Afghanistan by Iliya1520: 5:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
Reno is evil man with evil mouth, for all the post I have been seen from Reno, I have never seen one that he optimism something good about this country. If no because I no want throw him with the same stone he has been thrown to this country I for like to pray, let god pay him with the same thing pessimism to this country.
Re: Reno Omokri: What Is Happening In Nigeria Today First Happened In Afghanistan by Patrioticman007(m): 5:43pm On Aug 17, 2021
Mikecold:
Reno and ffk are fools

Talk here talk there

Of all the issues islamphobes are spreading against Islam, your only concern is about sex, kindly bring out datas that show Muslims are marrying 5 years old children as wife, however its an open secret you people are busy raping & committing incest with your children. The datas are with police & ministry of women affairs.
Re: Reno Omokri: What Is Happening In Nigeria Today First Happened In Afghanistan by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 17, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Of all the issues islamphobes are spreading against Islam, your only concern is about sex, kindly bring out datas that show Muslims are marrying 5 years old children as wife, however its an open secret you people are busy raping & committing incest with your children.
How old was Aisha when Mohammed bleeped her

A religion that is obsessed with sex on earth and in sex paradise says i am obsessed with sex

Can you show me the verse from Bible where God's prophets and God supported child bleeping for christians
Re: Reno Omokri: What Is Happening In Nigeria Today First Happened In Afghanistan by Kcwise199: 5:46pm On Aug 17, 2021
Frontail:
grin grin grin
I guess u are happy for displaying foolishness. U left the message and make jest of the messenger. Too bad
Re: Reno Omokri: What Is Happening In Nigeria Today First Happened In Afghanistan by Yankee101: 5:47pm On Aug 17, 2021
Afghanistan is a monolithic Muslim country

Nigeria is not

Even Lebanon has Christians
Re: Reno Omokri: What Is Happening In Nigeria Today First Happened In Afghanistan by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 17, 2021
One of the most useless entity in Nigerian politics has spoken...

How can a sane man compare extremism in Afghanistan to Nigeria.
Re: Reno Omokri: What Is Happening In Nigeria Today First Happened In Afghanistan by MARS1(m): 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
So indirectly you're saying we should be planning to travel out before it happens.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-Zakzaky Donates Food Items To Journalists In Kaduna / Ex-COAS, Tukur Yusufu Buratai Presents Letter Of Credence To Benin President / Deji Adeyanju: Nigerian Govt Will Soon Release Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.