Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S (39776 Views)

Deborah Samuel: Reno Omokri Defends Sokoto, Muslims, Islam / Reno Omokri Defends Arabic On Naira Note On His Social Media Page / #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by Walex124(m): 1:25pm On Aug 17, 2021
JEWELofHELL666:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1427502976260841472?s=19
Mr Biden further explained that he will not ask the US troops to fight endlessly in another country’s civil war, taking casualties, suffering life-shattering injuries, leaving families broken by grief and loss.
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by smallrincowis16(m): 1:27pm On Aug 17, 2021
dettolgel:

I don't think the issue of polygamy for the west is a question of morality but a matter of freedom to choose.

You could ask so why can't the west allow her people to choose how many wives they want to marry?

The answer to that lie in the inequality that is perversive of polygamous union, to the detriment of female. And also given that the existing legal system has a very strong root in the Christian ethics.

However, I would think that given the improvement in the legal system and economic empowerment of women over the decades that most western women should be able to freely go into such union.

Recently in the west polygamy is becoming a thing though not recognised by law it is becoming mainstream. In you are still in the dating circle of the west you would see all sort of things and people are doing it freely without fear of persecution.

Back to the main issues, I think Reno is really having a mental melt down. The issue in Afghanistan is broader than just polygamy or sexuality but the general idea of freedom to choosy without fear of intimidation.

The questions are:
Who define the freedom?,
On what basis?,
Who owns the Freedom and who follows it?

That should be ask against cultural and religious inclination of regions of the world

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by Walex124(m): 1:27pm On Aug 17, 2021
Tremple8v:
Americans fought the war for 20yrs+ and still loose . So let them handle there issue themselves . Most of them in that country supported the Talibans from day 1.
Mr Biden further explained that he will not ask the US troops to fight endlessly in another country’s civil war, taking casualties, suffering life-shattering injuries, leaving families broken by grief and loss.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by Flamemignon1(m): 1:28pm On Aug 17, 2021
Adisa89:

One simple question for you, and please I need a straight answer.

What will happen if the whole world turns gay?
When people say y'all are ignorant, y'all won't accept so as to educate yourselves more about gender and sexuality. Sexuality can never be a monolith. Have a good day
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by Kenn55: 1:29pm On Aug 17, 2021
Hemanwel:
Reno Omokri and FFK are getting me irritated by their utterances lately.

They are neither here nor there.

Sometimes, silence is golden!

It's not a must you drop an opinion about a global or national issue, especially when you really don't have what to say. It's not compulsory at all!

I'm beginning to lose my respect for you guys, olohun! Maka Chukwu!

I think they want to join APC. They are tactically clearing their way for that. Expect more of these unusual talks as 2023 approaches.
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by smallrincowis16(m): 1:35pm On Aug 17, 2021
generalwo:
?? Did u say I am bias? Oga..... I am not against any how people decide to live their lives... My own is that terrorists should allow people live and not kill them like goats...... Anywhere these Muslim radicalists dominate is always backwards..... Take our own Nigeria for example.... Majority of its population are Muslims and a majority of those Muslims are from the north and guess where the major problem of this country is coming from..... U guessed right.... The north! My point is... Any one who wants to be gay should be gay and anyone who wants to marry 110 wives should marry as long as u don't inconvenience other people with your life style... The only thing I don't understand is this.... Why are places dominated by Muslims NEVER peaceful? Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Nigeria, Sudan, Lebanon, Nigeria? How can they say the religion promotes peace and yet wherever its practiced is hardly ever peaceful?
To your last question, for your information there are muslin dominated countries which are peaceful than most of the western countries. You can compare crime rate in Saudi with that of UK and US and see big difference.
The problems of the fundamentalist came from western world who want to rule everybody and make every countries subject to the rules and follow their doctrines "democracy" not minding the diverse culture and religion of those region. Do we have all these militants before second world war??
That's a question for you to research.

Well, to my own bias mind, I believe these people are creation of the west themselves just to control MIDDLE EAST and nib Islam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by compton11(m): 1:41pm On Aug 17, 2021
Mikecold:
empty head is it your plane they are running to enter
is it your father's plane

Oponu
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by Nathan2016: 1:41pm On Aug 17, 2021
Adisa89:
In a sense he's right. You can't claim to be civilized when you approve same sex marriage and condemn polygamy. The former is unnatural while the latter is natural. Do your civilization and let them do their Allah Akbomb in peace. After all, Afghans are not complaining.

Says the madd man staying in a country that approve same sex marriage and condemn polygamy. Why is Reno not in Afganistan/Iran or any of these terrorist-ish countries. Why did he choose to live in the UK?
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by smallrincowis16(m): 1:42pm On Aug 17, 2021
BinamRex:

The funny thing is that they are running from their country where they have the right to practice sharia and wear a burka to a western country. Then they will go there and demand for sharia and the right to wear a burka.

I believe that all those you see running have one or two things to do with western and their rule in Afghanistan. So no case

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by Lifebenzy: 1:43pm On Aug 17, 2021
Did US invaded Afghanistan because of gay law and polygamy?..
smallrincowis16:

They are allies because they are in line with western ideologies and ripping them big time.

I can still remember during gej time when Nigeria passes anti gay law, what happened after us an history
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by Stellar360(m): 1:44pm On Aug 17, 2021
[quote author=Adisa89 post=104888279]
one

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by smallrincowis16(m): 1:46pm On Aug 17, 2021
Mikecold:
lgbtq are adults

It's not your business to condemn or support them when you don't see anything wrong with raping children and bleeping them at home

No body in his/her right senses will claim it's right to have sex with infants.
The problem us with you Christians trying to twist things beyong just to nail Islam.

Meanwhile through out the world the world "adult age/adolescence" is subjective.
Why not live every region with their own thinking and cultural background to determine that instead of forcing your own thinking on others.
While you are not from the sane background nor culture

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by smallrincowis16(m): 1:51pm On Aug 17, 2021
Stellar360:

You know, I'm actually perplexed as to why a human, living in the 21st century would think that Gay-Marriage is evil and "unnatural",
when you are not compelled by anyone to get married to someone of the same-sex; and actually it's more about offering queer people (ADULTS) the privilege to completely express themselves.

These Talibans are all against technology, westernization, and everything civilization has brought about.

My guess is, this assholes I just quoted knows nothing about the horror the innocent Afghans are going through right now.

I just hope, for your sake that you stop hating humans; regardless of what their belief or sexuality is.
Adiós.

Another propaganda and lies. What are they going through, was it not the sane Christians/west that put them through sane hell since 1990s.
Why not live them to practice whatever they believe as you are practising yours??

For your information I hate Taliban more than you can imagine but that doesn't deprive me from using my brain not to encourage destruction as propagated by the west

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by Adisa89(m): 1:53pm On Aug 17, 2021
Stellar360:

Are you Dumb?
Do you think the LQBTQ+ community shares the same "jihad" ideology with some extremists??

Dude, Sexuality isn't something people can enforce on others,
If you're Straight, don't be a Homophobe, don't hate on people 'coz you think you know better......

Be accommodating, and Stop being a Bigot!
I only asked for a simple answer and you started ranting. LGBT and polygamy are both sexual choices albeit the former is more like a taboo to nature and commonsense. I'm not in support of Jihad neither am I a Muslim. But how dare you condemn polygamy and support LGBT? That's my point.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by Adisa89(m): 1:54pm On Aug 17, 2021
babayinka77:

And who says American standard is God's standard?
I didn't, hence I argue that America has no right to condemn polygamy if they support faggotry.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by smallrincowis16(m): 1:55pm On Aug 17, 2021
Lifebenzy:
Did US invaded Afghanistan because of gay law and polygamy?..

They invaded Afghanistan cos of their own profits.

In the first instance what are you doin in Another person's home, when you are not the owner

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by smallrincowis16(m): 1:59pm On Aug 17, 2021
Stellar360:

Are you Dumb?
Do you think the LQBTQ+ community shares the same "jihad" ideology with some extremists??

Dude, Sexuality isn't something people can enforce on others,
If you're Straight, don't be a Homophobe, don't hate on people 'coz you think you know better......

Be accommodating, and Stop being a Bigot!

Well, in as much as I am not in support of jihad, the fundamental of boths are same.
If everyone follows the jihadist world will perish and if everyone follows the LQBTQ world will still perish. None is better, except for the bloodshed of the jihadist
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by Lifebenzy: 2:00pm On Aug 17, 2021
I think you should be on Google or YouTube learning history of why US invaded Afghanistan.. beforee coming here to make argument..
smallrincowis16:

They invaded Afghanistan cos of their own profits.

In the first instance what are you doin in Another person's home, when you are not the owner
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 17, 2021
smallrincowis16:

No body in his/her right senses will claim it's right to have sex with infants.
The problem us with you Christians trying to twist things beyong just to nail Islam.

Meanwhile through out the world the world "adult age/adolescence" is subjective.
Why not live every region with their own thinking and cultural background to determine that instead of forcing your own thinking on others.
While you are not from the sane background nor culture
Islam prophet bleeped Aisha at 6

So bleeping kids as expanded by Islam is a culture abi

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by Ayed44: 2:11pm On Aug 17, 2021
Bornsinner7:
The question is why did the US deployed it's troops to Afghanistan??

Get your facts right before commenting on matters that may cause uproar..

It was because of the 9/11 attack.. the US invaded Afghanistan because of Al Qaeda who were operating from the country and a threat to US citizens and the world peace at large..

Nobody came to impose western civilization on anybody..
Why did the US destabilize Libya? Was Al- Qaeda in Libya too?
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by dettolgel: 2:52pm On Aug 17, 2021
smallrincowis16:

The questions are:
Who define the freedom?,
On what basis?,
Who owns the Freedom and who follows it?

That should be ask against cultural and religious inclination of regions of the world

Freedom and choice cuts across culture and religion. If you were referring to which society define what is morally acceptable, in that case I concede that that depends on ecah society.

In the same vein, it becomes an issue for the on looker ( those with a different culture) when what which is acceptable to a culture or society favours one group than the others.

For instance I don't think most people would care if women are equally allowed to take as much husband as their men. Of if men could get the same punishment for not covering their head as women. Or if women would receive the same pay as men for equal amount of work.

Somethings are universal and given the knowledge available to human, we can not simply hide under the cover of cultural and religion differences to exploit and oppress vulnerable group amongst us.
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by bluefilm: 3:44pm On Aug 17, 2021
Adisa89:

Nature teaches us best. Take the lion as an example. One fully grown lion can control a pride of 10 lionesses and 30 Cubs. Same as birds, wild dogs, etc. If the whole world turns gay human existence will end before the next 80 to 90 years. But with polygamy and polyandry we keep living and multiplying. If the U.S. truly believes in freedom of choice then they should let people do anything they like as long it doesn't hurt anyone. No restrictions.

Have you ever considered the fact that gayism could be nature's natural way of controlling over population?
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 17, 2021
WeNoGoDie:
I don't agree with some of the ideologies of the west but Reno defending the Taliban in any guise or shade shows that he has no idea what the Taliban is capable of.

This is 100% spot on. He thinks the real Taliban are those guys smiling and waving at the CNN cameras? Imagine defending them, all because he has an agenda the West
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by ojobek: 4:25pm On Aug 17, 2021
Those one running are gays and lesbians.
Mikecold:
Is the issue about gay?

Because i don't know how bleeping and "marrying" a child of 6 is worst than gay.

Afghans are running in their thousands to board planes for same gay countries

Why are they running from their Islamic shithole that contained them when gay people were on ground
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by Adisa89(m): 4:26pm On Aug 17, 2021
bluefilm:

Have you ever considered the fact that gayism could be nature's natural way of controlling over population?
God forbid!
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by bluefilm: 4:28pm On Aug 17, 2021
Adisa89:

God forbid!

It is not a matter of whether God forbids it or not.

Nature has a way of taking care of even the most mundane things in nature you can ever think of.
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by SuperbCrown: 4:32pm On Aug 17, 2021
Your lack of understanding prompted you to say what you said.
Mikecold:
I really believe this idiot is going through a mental phase

He has been using the need for attention to help himself now all hell has broken loose

That was why he was begging he would support buhari if Buhari could do one of his lame task
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by motayoayinde: 5:01pm On Aug 17, 2021
seunayantokun:

If you must criticise Reno, do it with with some caution. He has simply condemned moral decadence in the West reflected in different forms, including LGBTQ. Do you support that?

THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT LGBTQ FOR NOW THAT ISLAM IS TRENDING.

THIS PERIOD, THEY CAN CORONATE THE DEVIL AND CALL JESUS THE LIAR JUST TO OPPOSE ISLAM.

WHEN THIS DUST SETTLES, YOU CAN TELL THEM ABOUT GAYS.
THEN THEY'LL REMEMBER IT'S UNBIBLICAL.

ISLAMOPHOBES LIVE A HARD LIFE.
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by motayoayinde: 5:04pm On Aug 17, 2021
LANRYUS:

It still baffles me when I read people's comment condemning the Taliban. It was American and it's allies that created Taliban and armed them to oust the Russians. It was same America that drove out Taliban government 20 years ago and install a pseudo government because they claimed the Taliban are extremist in their belief.

The question now is why is America interested in Afghanistan? Why are they recolonizing them with Western ideology, is it by force for people to think and act like you?

Some people even said the Taliban kill with gun and bombs as if the manufacturing of theses weapons are solely one by Arabs/ Muslims. Most of the armunition used are manufactured by the West, so the question again is does the West create these arms to kill antelopes in the first place. Is it not the same guns that were used to capture and colonise Africans against our wish.

Either you like it or not, majority of Afghanistan (including the military trained by the US) are OK with the Taliban and their true identity and not the Western imposed life style. Therefore Afghanistan is and will remain for Taliban and Afghanistan people.

Thank you Reno you are blunt with the truth anybody that disagree with you can fight with their keyboard.
SPOT ON.

MOST OF THEM ARE BLINDED BY HATE
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by Lovenorth: 5:08pm On Aug 17, 2021
Mikecold:
Is the issue about gay?

Because i don't know how bleeping and "marrying" a child of 6 is worst than gay.

Afghans are running in their thousands to board planes for same gay countries

Why are they running from their Islamic shithole that contained them when gay people were on ground
What is your concern with Afghans running? Concentrate on your worshipping man
Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by motayoayinde: 5:10pm On Aug 17, 2021
Mycoin:
The Taliban fought America invasion for 20 years without even attempting to influence an attack on innocent American civilians anywhere in the world.

20 years of battle did not make them result to suicide bombings, they condemned it till the last day.

I once saw a Taliban fighter on a video saying if you are a Muslim and you can't migrate to help them fight the invaders then support them with your opinion. He went ahead to say if you can't then support them with prayers. And even if you can't do that no problem, at least don't harm them.

I am not sorry I cannot criticize such a people.

If they display any extremism then I condemn that extremism and urge them to do better. They are a government, they will get some things wrong and other things right.

Comparing them to Boko Haram is a laughable Olympic record-breaking grade ignorance. It should shock an illiterate. They were the government of Afghanistan before they were forced out. Boko Haram on the other hand is their direct opposite trying to force out the government. It is the US you should compare to Boko Haram in this regard.

If you are afraid of supporting them because you want a US visa tomorrow then shut up and pursue your visa. Don't sell your opinion because of it.

ONE OF BEST COMMENTS I'VE READ HERE TODAY.

BRILLIANT.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by generalwo(m): 5:24pm On Aug 17, 2021
smallrincowis16:

To your last question, for your information there are muslin dominated countries which are peaceful than most of the western countries. You can compare crime rate in Saudi with that of UK and US and see big difference.
The problems of the fundamentalist came from western world who want to rule everybody and make every countries subject to the rules and follow their doctrines "democracy" not minding the diverse culture and religion of those region. Do we have all these militants before second world war??
That's a question for you to research.

Well, to my own bias mind, I believe these people are creation of the west themselves just to control MIDDLE EAST and nib Islam.
....... I wasn't born during the second world War and i can't possibly know what transpired then.... I am judging based on what I know now and what I am experiencing.... So of all the Muslim dominated countries, it's only Saudi Arabia u can pick out as the only peaceful country? Let's leave other countries now.. Let's come to Nigeria where there is no western control or influence.. So who is setting up the Muslims for chaos and terrorism? The Americans or the British? Let me ask u bros..... What is boko haram and Fulani herdsmen fighting and killing people for? Who are they fighting against?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Buhari With Dangote In Washington As He Prepares To Meet Trump / Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Visits Governor Obaseki (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.