Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,906 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government (44909 Views)

Russia Revokes Registration, Close Offices Of Amnesty Int'l, 14 Other NGOs / South Africa Considers Legalising Women To Marry More Than One Man / Saudi Arabia Resorting To Death Penalty To Crush Opposition Figures: Amnesty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by alfredilly: 9:35am On Aug 17, 2021
SecretReporter:
I have this feeling that nothing Good will come out from this Taliban Government, Islam is punishment to the world

This Taliban Government were in charge before judge bush invade Afghanistan in the wake of September 11, 2001 terrorist attack on New York and Washington.

2 Likes

Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by Calitoscassius(m): 9:35am On Aug 17, 2021
motayoayinde:

YOU MUST BE REFERRING TO YOUR BELOVED WESTERN GOVERNMENTS OF GAYS, LESBIANS, NUDISTS AND SATANISTS I'M SURE.
Don't mind them, the talibans are far better than the US/UK government, who have killed 1000s of Afghanis.

1 Like

Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by Calitoscassius(m): 9:37am On Aug 17, 2021
alfredilly:

This Taliban Government were in charge before judge bush invade Afghanistan in the wake of September 11, 2001 terrorist attack on New York and Washington.
Exactly, they accused the Bin laden of something he didn't do and used the excuse to invade Afghanistan and murdered innocent afghanis.

4 Likes

Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by motayoayinde: 9:37am On Aug 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....I was wondering yesterday
Why is the world making a big deal out of this taliban stuff
Why the panic
Why are people running helter-skelter

Not like Taliban are shooting and killing people

Taliban quest was to take over kabul. ....
It was done peacefully.....

If people are scared of the type of government or rules the taliban will impose on them...then they should wait until the enactment of such rules by the taliban

SENSIBLE COMMENT.

MOST PEOPLE HERE ARE HOPELESS ISLAMOPHOBES WHO FRET OVER NOTHING.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by ledaman: 9:38am On Aug 17, 2021
SecretReporter:
I have this feeling that nothing Good will come out from this Taliban Government, Islam is punishment to the world
Ur parents would have thrown you away into pit to avoid this disaster comments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by blues234: 9:38am On Aug 17, 2021
This is part of the deal with the American government. They cannot operate in isolation and thus need some legitimacy.
Ironically, Taliban is the only group that possess the capacity to maintain stability in Afghanistan.
Everything was staged managed, forget the media hype.

5 Likes

Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by Calitoscassius(m): 9:38am On Aug 17, 2021
The Talibans are far better than buhari's boko haram and herdsmen government. I will go live in Afghanistan soon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by Brokeronline: 9:39am On Aug 17, 2021
Odin2:
These guys don't joke with this their "katfan"

They just look awkward carrying AK-47 with that dressing. Imagine going to war and your opponents are looking like this. It will look like they didn't take you guys seriously

This is indeed one of the hilarious comment on the internet today

1 Like

Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by Baawaa(m): 9:39am On Aug 17, 2021
motayoayinde:

YOU MUST BE REFERRING TO YOUR BELOVED WESTERN GOVERNMENTS OF GAYS, LESBIANS, NUDISTS AND SATANISTS I'M SURE.
Afghanistan is a Muslim country, the question is why the people running for their lives
They know that Satan has taken over

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by GenerationNext: 9:40am On Aug 17, 2021
wwwihy:
“American forces cannot and should not be fighting in a war and dying in a war that Afghan forces are not willing to fight for themselves,” Biden said.

Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 17, 2021
Southernigbo:
U seem to claim to know islam, but u are just a confused bunch. What is taqiya in islam? Taqiya is a Shiite ideology, which they use to survive n thrive among muslims because they are weak. It's not a thing for muslims
Are shite no longer Muslims

I would have loved to show you Muhammad the founder of Taqiya and how he deceived the polytheists his qurash brothers that alat, manat Al-usa were three goddess of allah and interceding to them was also to allah the moon god his father Abdullah was already a slave to even before Mohammed knew allah

I am ready to take pains to open your blinded eyes but you must accept that the hadiths and quran are accepted by you

Not that after taking my time you would claim hadiths was written by christians grin seriously lol

6 Likes

Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by motayoayinde: 9:40am On Aug 17, 2021
SecretReporter:

NOPE.

IT IS PUNISHMENT FOR INCURABLE ISLAMOPHOBES LIKE YOU.

NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by gsmphoneseller: 9:41am On Aug 17, 2021
Like Taliban, Like APC the Islamic brotherhood party.
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by Hamiltonii: 9:41am On Aug 17, 2021
MufasaLion:
Women, kids and the old will suffer more form these Talibans.

Which women are you talking about? My dear women are 'equal to men' and will soon dislodge those Taliban. Where are the feminists who only make noise when men have maintained peace. Toto water!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:41am On Aug 17, 2021
Those that are not okay with that statement will want to stage a coup
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by neyoohhh: 9:42am On Aug 17, 2021
MufasaLion:
Women, kids, and the old will suffer more form these Talibans.

Women are equal to men , I'm sure they can hold their ground.
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by MufasaLion: 9:42am On Aug 17, 2021
Hamiltonii:

Which women are you talking about? My dear women are 'equal to men' and will soon dislodge those Taliban. Where are the feminists who only make noise when men have maintained peace. Toto water!

Lol
Women can't equal men in some areas but they are valuable too.
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by motayoayinde: 9:43am On Aug 17, 2021
costell:
so finally evil has prevailed.

NOPE.

EVIL (AMERICA) HAS LEFT.
GOOD HAS PREVAILED.
STOLEN GOVT RECOVERED.
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by Crunchyg2: 9:43am On Aug 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Why the panic

If people are scared of the type of government or rules the taliban will impose on them...then they should wait until the enactment of such rules by the taliban
You see your level of reasoning. Did Taliban rule start today? Don't they know what it looks like , before now, must they wait until they start again before they will understand Thier type of rule?

1 Like

Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by MufasaLion: 9:43am On Aug 17, 2021
neyoohhh:

Women are equal to men , I'm sure they can hold their ground.

Lol
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:43am On Aug 17, 2021
These guys look demonic.

See the way women were crying even the one in White House...!!

What Kind of religion is this.... imprisoning and enslaving women... God forbid...

God is merciful ooo.... its sad.. Afghan government is just waste...!!.

How can u conditions women not to go to school.. dress like living zombies.. and must only go to Islamic school is that what will put food on their table.... These are beast what a religion... Now ehee i no blame CHINA...

This people are not human beings... demons in human form.
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by alfredilly: 9:43am On Aug 17, 2021
fergie001:

Bloomberg

How history repeat. I remember in 2001 when U.S invaded Afghanistan following September 11 terrorist attack on New York and Washington. The country was under Taliban rule but in the wake of 2001 terrorist attack, when it came to light that the government gave backing to Odama bin Laden led Alqaeda mission, George Bush ordered a military invasion of Afghanistan and the Taliban fell. For 20 years, the succeeding government was sustained by the American military presence. The Taliban retreated to the desert and fought sporadically. Now 20 years after, the Taliban are back.

3 Likes

Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by Ohizman73(m): 9:43am On Aug 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Why the panic

A leopard never changes its spots "Older generations remember their ultraconservative Islamic views, which included stonings, amputations and public executions during their rule before the U.S-led invasion that followed the Sept. 11, 2001 terror attacks".

3 Likes

Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by nurain150(m): 9:44am On Aug 17, 2021
Baawaa:
Government of Satan, for Satan people
and commented on by satan people like you

1 Like

Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by greenguy: 9:44am On Aug 17, 2021
wwwihy:
“American forces cannot and should not be fighting in a war and dying in a war that Afghan forces are not willing to fight for themselves,” Biden said.

I totally agree with Biden. America cannot keep peace in Afghanistan forever. This day must come.
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by AfroKnight: 9:47am On Aug 17, 2021
Afghanistan Hisbah.
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by AuroraB(f): 9:47am On Aug 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Why the panic

Did you live through Taliban's previous rule with the people 'running helter skelter'
The ones who worked with the West to topple Taliban (translators, domestic staff etc) will be exalted by the Taliban because Slawormiir wishes so cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by ecclize: 9:48am On Aug 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Why the panic

bro i bet u don't know the true picture of how Taliban is going to run Afghan.
A Taliban govt. mean sharia law and u know what that mean for women.

Sharia law is an hypocritical law that subvert the poor, women and people at disadvantage.

1 Like

Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by sonsomegrigbo: 9:50am On Aug 17, 2021
Baawaa:
Government of Satan,by the Satan and for the Satan people

Awesome!

Can you please define our democracy

1 Like

Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by yusuf0876(m): 9:51am On Aug 17, 2021
Which Hadith say it here,if the Hadith can't be related from the six Hadith relation...forget it
Mikecold:
Are shite no longer Muslims

I would have loved to show you Muhammad the founder of Taqiya and how he deceived the polytheists his qurash brothers that alat, manat Al-usa were three goddess of allah and interceding to them was also to allah the moon god his father Abdullah was already a slave to even before Mohammed knew allah

I am ready to take pains to open your blinded eyes but you must accept that the hadiths and quran are accepted by you

Not that after taking my time you would claim hadiths was written by christians grin seriously lol
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by Not9ce(m): 9:52am On Aug 17, 2021
And that is how they have been wearing it till there mission is accomplished
Odin2:
These guys don't joke with this their "katfan"

They just look awkward carrying AK-47 with that dressing. Imagine going to war and your opponents are looking like this. It will look like they didn't take you guys seriously

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'He's On His Own': King Charles Ousts Prince Andrew From Buckingham Palace / Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup / Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.