Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Has Anyone Traveled From The East To Jos Recently? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Has Anyone Traveled From The East To Jos Recently? (361 Views)

To Those That Have traveled out of Nigeria. / Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) / Vegas Is Open! Cypaid Traveled To las Vegas Despite Covid 19 Restrictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Traveled From The East To Jos Recently? by Flipmac(m): 9:31am On Aug 17, 2021
Hi nairalanders,
I intend to travel to jos from the east this week.
However, I'm not sure if the roads have been closed due to the curfew caused by the killings in jos last weekend.

Does anyone know if the roads are open from the east to jos?

Thanks.
Re: Has Anyone Traveled From The East To Jos Recently? by Flipmac(m): 3:08pm On Aug 17, 2021
Still waiting for response on this.
Has anyone traveled to jos from the east recently?

Thanks.
Re: Has Anyone Traveled From The East To Jos Recently? by Modecaih: 4:16pm On Aug 17, 2021
I advice you don't come for now,, their is 24 hour curfew in Jos north,,and 12 hours in Jos south.nwanne don't come oo their is still tension in town.
Re: Has Anyone Traveled From The East To Jos Recently? by blahc007: 5:56pm On Aug 17, 2021
Flipmac:
Hi nairalanders,
I intend to travel to jos from the east this week.
However, I'm not sure if the roads have been closed due to the curfew caused by the killings in jos last weekend.

Does anyone know if the roads are open from the east to jos?
Nwokem noro kwa ebe ino.....we dey inside since Sunday oo....obodo nwere ka odi
Thanks.
Re: Has Anyone Traveled From The East To Jos Recently? by Flipmac(m): 6:13pm On Aug 17, 2021
Modecaih:
I advice you don't come for now,, their is 24 hour curfew in Jos north,,and 12 hours in Jos south.nwanne don't come oo their is still tension in town.
I heard about this. Tension must be really high I guess.
Thanks for the info.

(1) (Reply)

Change Of Space And Sanity / Living In The Russian Federation / Ethiopian Airlines To Restart Nigerian Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.