Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Your House Under Attack? Pest Control Best Practices. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Your House Under Attack? Pest Control Best Practices. (253 Views)

Your House Under Attack? Pest Control Best Practices (2) / Wishing Bottle Rose Soap Flower Remote Control Best For Health / 4 Reasons Why Rats Are Always In Your House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your House Under Attack? Pest Control Best Practices. by Terminatorsng: 9:48am On Aug 17, 2021
Do you have a lot of critters and bugs in your house at night? Do you hear odd sounds that you can't place? Pest control is a major concern whether you rent or buy your house. Find out how to get rid of pests for good in this post.
Do you have a problem with fruit flies on a regular basis? It's possible that your drain is clogged. Place a piece of plastic wrap over a drain to see if any tiny flies or bugs appear. If you see them, pouring boiling hot water down the drain and giving it a good scrub should get rid of them for good. This should put an end to the fruit fly infestation.
Spraying bees, wasps, or hornets that live around you with hairspray is one way to get rid of them. It not only kills existing bugs, but it also repels new ones.
Start at the beginning. You will starve the pest out if you prevent it from feeding. Pests are attracted to your home because it provides them with shelter, food, and water. Find and eliminate leaks, food, and any other entry points into your house.

Call the pest experts today on 08027717474

Re: Your House Under Attack? Pest Control Best Practices. by AdamRichell: 8:38pm On Oct 31, 2021
The same here.
Re: Your House Under Attack? Pest Control Best Practices. by Victor8st: 8:42pm On Oct 31, 2021
My house was under attack when I found a beaver in my yard. This animal seemed very dangerous and had passed several times before I found an article on How To Get Rid Of A Beaver Quickly. This helped me to deal with what seemed to be a dangerous problem for my children. I wouldn't let them play in the yard alone because I was afraid this beaver would hurt them. My husband tried to deal with it on his own and chase them away, but it did not work. I am sure that such advice may be helpful to you because the effectiveness of this has already been tested in my experience.

(1) (Reply)

What Bad Habits Can Lead To Oligospermia? How To Prevent Oligospermia? / 10 Health Screening Tests For Men In Their 40s. / 5 African Urban Musicians Who've Spoken Out About Mental Health - Newsday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.