Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,002 members, 7,799,436 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Access Bank Has The Worst Banking Security - Notorious Fraudster - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Access Bank Has The Worst Banking Security - Notorious Fraudster (43758 Views)

Fati Umar Dikko: Police Arrests Notorious Fraudster In Kano (photo) / Revealed: Notorious Fraudster Who Implicated Hushpuppi In USA / Nigerian Banks Have Porous Online Banking Security—hacker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank Has The Worst Banking Security - Notorious Fraudster by aminulive: 10:37am On Aug 17, 2021
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

A Fraud suspect has stated that Access Bank has one of the worst banking security in Nigeria.

Zachary Yahaya popularly known as 'His Excellency' was paraded before the press on Monday were he admitted to his numerous crimes.

When being interrogated by FORCE PRO, Frank Mba, Yahaya revealed that it was very easy to reset the details of Access bank customers.

Responding to the PRO's question on banks in Nigeria with the worst security, Yahaya identified Access Bank as one of his 'favorites' because it was very easy to manouvre.

POLITICS NIGERIA learned that Yahaya operates majorly in Plateau, Kano and Abuja. He disclosed that the largest he ever stole from an account is N800,000.

https://politicsnigeria.com/access-bank-has-the-worst-banking-security-notorious-fraudster-photo/

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Access Bank Has The Worst Banking Security - Notorious Fraudster by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:39am On Aug 17, 2021
Almost all scam and Yahoo on Facebook Use Access Bank account to defraud.

You will see all those posts on Facebook groups using sick children or family pictures asking you to assist with 1,000 2,000 ,5000 nothing is too small, all na SCAM and na access bank. See sample one of the f**ls just posted to a church group. HEARTLESS DEMONS

Very terrible KYC procedures by the bank making it easy to be used

CBN should look into that bank

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Access Bank Has The Worst Banking Security - Notorious Fraudster by another1: 11:17am On Aug 17, 2021
Access bank please find lasting solution to this your problem.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Access Bank Has The Worst Banking Security - Notorious Fraudster by Henrolla(m): 1:04pm On Aug 17, 2021
Why do you think it's called "Access Bank"?

The Access na Express. No stress

326 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Access Bank Has The Worst Banking Security - Notorious Fraudster by GboyegaD(m): 1:04pm On Aug 17, 2021
Glad he was treated decently however, can this apply to every suspects because in the South, they don't treat suspects with an iota of dignity.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Access Bank Has The Worst Banking Security - Notorious Fraudster by Chatflick(m): 1:04pm On Aug 17, 2021
Omo

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Has The Worst Banking Security - Notorious Fraudster by 1x2x3: 1:04pm On Aug 17, 2021
I agree. 3 fraudsters I have encountered uses Access Bank. One succeeded in defrauding me and I reported to Access bank with all evidence while the N450K was still in the account....... The bank didn't move an inch to assist, they were reluctant as if I should complain and get the fxck out.

122 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Access Bank Has The Worst Banking Security - Notorious Fraudster by siralos135: 1:04pm On Aug 17, 2021
T
Re: Access Bank Has The Worst Banking Security - Notorious Fraudster by Skyfornia(m): 1:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
Still the best bank for online transactions...their mobile app is second to none. Simple and efficient...
If a client transfer money to you, whether you received alert or not, you can easily confirm by checking the mobile app.

Modified:
All these guys quoting me and cussing...wetin happen nah? Are you depressed?? Channel the energy somewhere else that's profitable.

I have accounts in 3 different banks and I can tell you Access is the best among the three. Choose your bank and allow me choose mine. No be fight...

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Access Bank Has The Worst Banking Security - Notorious Fraudster by Wassapviews: 1:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
Really embarrassing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Has The Worst Banking Security - Notorious Fraudster by DoggoneDogg: 1:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
No be who get money dey fear scammers?

If you try to scam me, I'll give you all my details because na you go lose las las.

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Access Bank Has The Worst Banking Security - Notorious Fraudster by PotatoSalad(m): 1:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
A na akogheri
Re: Access Bank Has The Worst Banking Security - Notorious Fraudster by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
I kinda agree. Don't lose your ATM's especially that of access. I don't receive OTP codes from access when I make any online transaction. They just debit me gbam

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Access Bank Has The Worst Banking Security - Notorious Fraudster by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
why people still making used of that bank still baffs me.
TECHNICALLY
MORALLY
FINANCIALLY KEEP OF PUBLIC FUNDS
PHYSICALLY ND
SPIRITUALLY ..in facts all roundly is very porous..
END TIME BANKING SYSTEM
undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Has The Worst Banking Security - Notorious Fraudster by lordlugards: 1:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/access-bank-has-the-worst-banking-security-notorious-fraudster-photo/
Let me Quickly divert all my funds to my account in other banks, to avoid stories that touches.

Those 7 Niggars above me what Networks are you using?

7 Likes

Re: Access Bank Has The Worst Banking Security - Notorious Fraudster by lasthero: 1:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
shocked shocked Awuzubilai

4 Likes

Re: Access Bank Has The Worst Banking Security - Notorious Fraudster by slawormiir: 1:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
Not only access bank

All banks are dog shit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Has The Worst Banking Security - Notorious Fraudster by sofeo(m): 1:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
Ok.
Re: Access Bank Has The Worst Banking Security - Notorious Fraudster by DSuperiorBrand: 1:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
And it's the beginning of the end for Access bank

6 Likes

Re: Access Bank Has The Worst Banking Security - Notorious Fraudster by Authoreety: 1:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
Did you just hear that?

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Has The Worst Banking Security - Notorious Fraudster by Habayomie(m): 1:06pm On Aug 17, 2021
I agree with him.
That was how my account was wiped when pickpockets stole my phone and even use my SIM to borrow money join.
Those guys used all to buy recharge card and transferred to different SIMs.
Access Bank needs to step up their tech security.
Polaris Bank is better (you will need a password before you can recharge your bank linked SIM)

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Has The Worst Banking Security - Notorious Fraudster by davit: 1:06pm On Aug 17, 2021
Access again?

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Has The Worst Banking Security - Notorious Fraudster by Ibyno(m): 1:06pm On Aug 17, 2021
Ok
Re: Access Bank Has The Worst Banking Security - Notorious Fraudster by Elzazzi: 1:06pm On Aug 17, 2021
shocked

The way I see various deductions from my AccessBank account has been giving me serious worries these days. Maybe these are one of the guys even making the deductions sef.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Access Bank Has The Worst Banking Security - Notorious Fraudster by BecomeALandLord(m): 1:06pm On Aug 17, 2021
Access bank??
This isn't news anymore.

The wise invest in real estate and not luxuries.
We are your surest real estate plug.... Contact us for genuine lands and houses at various locations in Nigeria.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Access Bank Has The Worst Banking Security - Notorious Fraudster by Balistic4: 1:06pm On Aug 17, 2021
well, everyday for the thief, you'll now help access bank fix their security issues behind bars grin grin grin

I don't even like access bank from day one. Join me and getcarbon, the bank of the future

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Has The Worst Banking Security - Notorious Fraudster by BigBelleControl(m): 1:06pm On Aug 17, 2021
Ye
Re: Access Bank Has The Worst Banking Security - Notorious Fraudster by bigdammyj: 1:06pm On Aug 17, 2021
Noted
Re: Access Bank Has The Worst Banking Security - Notorious Fraudster by Okunrinogun: 1:07pm On Aug 17, 2021
Useless bank

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar / Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer / Babatunde Damilare Stabs Sex Worker In Lagos Over Price Hike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.