Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

What Americans Left Behind For The Taliban - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What Americans Left Behind For The Taliban (4047 Views)

Former Translators Who Helped British Troops Left Behind In Afghanistan(Pix) / Kids Left Behind At Kabul Airport As 5yr Old Twins Reach UK In Race Against Time / Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them (2) (3) (4)

What Americans Left Behind For The Taliban by AntiBalaka: 10:47am On Aug 17, 2021
Over 100 well equipped bases with huge arms cache, 3 air bases, tons of cash and one Tranny.

Re: What Americans Left Behind For The Taliban by Babaken(m): 10:51am On Aug 17, 2021
Please who know the easiest way to get Afghanistan visa and work permit now that people Re leaving the country there will be enough job.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Americans Left Behind For The Taliban by AntiBalaka: 10:55am On Aug 17, 2021
Meanwhile the Jewish Open Borders Society headed by George Soros is now pushing for unhindered mass immigration of Afghans ''fleeing'' the Taliban to be granted Asylum in the west.

What can possibly go wrong?

Re: What Americans Left Behind For The Taliban by ourema(f): 10:56am On Aug 17, 2021
Babaken:
Please who know the easiest way to get Afghanistan visa and work permit now that people Re leaving the country there will be enough job.
You want to go to Afghanistan, yes Nigeria is not working but if I have the opportunity I will not choose a peaceful Afghanistan to Nigeria any day

Re: What Americans Left Behind For The Taliban by AntiBalaka: 10:59am On Aug 17, 2021
ourema:

You want to go to Afghanistan, yes Nigeria is not working but if I have the opportunity I will not choose a peaceful Afghanistan to Nigeria any day

Olosho detected.

So you will rather remain in this shithole and continue your ashawoe work than live in a peaceful prosperous society.

This says a lot about most Nigerians who when they go to saner civilised climes never seem to be able to assimilate because of their criminal agberoe mentality.

You see why dem dey deny una visa?

Re: What Americans Left Behind For The Taliban by DDDEnterprises: 11:00am On Aug 17, 2021
Babaken:

Hmmm! Be careful what you wish for. be sure it's safe before jumping into it.

Re: What Americans Left Behind For The Taliban by EmekaBlue(m): 11:02am On Aug 17, 2021
AntiBalaka:
Meanwhile the Jewish Open Borders Society headed by George Soros is now pushing for unhindered mass immigration of Afghans ''fleeing'' the Taliban to be granted Asylum in the west.

Suicide bombing or bombings go full UK b4 December

Re: What Americans Left Behind For The Taliban by AntiBalaka: 11:06am On Aug 17, 2021
DDDEnterprises:

Hmmm! Be careful what you wish for. be sure it's safe before jumping into it.

I can state with full confidence that Afghanistan is far more secure and safe with the Taliban or without them than Niggeria where we wake up every morning to Fulani madness.

There are over 100,000 fully armed drugged out sodomite Fulani bandits roaming the NW and parts of the SW plus additional 50-60k Bokos running havoc in the NE with no single measure being deployed to check them by the govt.

Then if you add the trigger happy highly undisciplined uniformed security personnel acorss the Nation with a day not passing without them killing innocent people you will see that Niggeria is a much bigger shithole. The only reason Taliban is making news is because the Americans are pulling out. If JEWNN paid more attention to the chaos ongoing in Niggeria, the Taliban is actually paradise compared to this Islamist ravaged shithole

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Americans Left Behind For The Taliban by CodeTemplar: 11:09am On Aug 17, 2021
Majority of Afghans don't want Taliban rule but here in over-religious Naija, some head slamming mobsters want same ideologies just to spite 'infidels'.

Re: What Americans Left Behind For The Taliban by FarahAideed: 11:12am On Aug 17, 2021
Almost 700 billion dollars worth of military hardware and ordnance....the democrat party just used the back door to heavily arm Islamic Terrorist . Obama complex at work ....

Re: What Americans Left Behind For The Taliban by AntiBalaka: 11:16am On Aug 17, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Majority of Afghans don't want Taliban rule but here in over-religious Naija, some head slamming mobsters want same ideologies just to spite 'infidels'.

Not true.

Afghans are 99.9% Muslim.

For all their Man-Boy loving they still remain highly conservative Muslims.

Let them be.

Its their latrine and if they want to smear shit allover it, I say let them be.

Same way I keep wandering why Southerners or Christians bother when the Boko North wants to go back to the stone age.

Re: What Americans Left Behind For The Taliban by Force12: 11:17am On Aug 17, 2021
Babaken:
nah jail u dey use play so?
Re: What Americans Left Behind For The Taliban by AntiBalaka: 11:18am On Aug 17, 2021
FarahAideed:
Almost 700 billion dollars worth of military hardware and ordnance....the democrat party just used the back door to heavily arm Islamic Terrorist . Obama complex at work ....

All that does not compare to the lone tranny that is now forced to assume it's birth gender.

The US Woke Army will deploy their Tranny Brigade to rescue Private Parts.

Re: What Americans Left Behind For The Taliban by ourema(f): 11:18am On Aug 17, 2021
AntiBalaka:

Olosho detected.

So you will rather remain in this shithole and continue your ashawoe work than live in a peaceful prosperous society.

This says a lot about most Nigerians who when they go to saner civilised climes never seem to be able to assimilate because of their criminal agberoe mentality.

I will ignore you, see if you want to be in a foreign country please be in a fantastic country. What stops you from aiming for Canada let's say. All am trying to say is aim high. You might just get it. Please don't quote me again and certainly know that not all Nairalanders use vile language. Certainly an not one of them since I am married

Re: What Americans Left Behind For The Taliban by AntiBalaka: 11:22am On Aug 17, 2021
ourema:

I will ignore you, see if you want to be in a foreign country please be in a fantastic country. What stops you from aiming for Canada let's say. All am trying to say is aim high. You might just get it. Please don't quote me again and certainly know that not all Nairalanders use vile language. Certainly an not one of them since I am married

In your own words you said ''if I have the opportunity I will not choose a peaceful Afghanistan to Nigeria any day''.

That explains a lot about you and why you like this jungle.

Why is a Peaceful Afghanistan worse than a shithole Fulani infested Niggeria?

Because the Taliban will not tolerate your olosho runz ways.

Re: What Americans Left Behind For The Taliban by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 17, 2021
AntiBalaka:

my opinion is to stop refugees from coming to the west. They should remain there and live by the strict laws of their religion they chose
Re: What Americans Left Behind For The Taliban by AntiBalaka: 11:26am On Aug 17, 2021
Vickyvice:
my opinion is to stop refugees from coming to the west. They should remain there and live by the strict laws of their religion they chose

Take it up with the Jewish lobby groups that want to destroy the west with mass immigration.

You see all those Afghans at the airport hoping to catch a ride on a US Globe-master Jet?

They were told to go there and that the US was evacuating people free of charge to their country.

Those people never worked or had any relationship with the US Forces or govt in Afghanistan.

It was another virtue signalling optics by the Jew media to get Americans feeling guilty and opening their country to more radical islamists that will never ever assimilate into their society.

Re: What Americans Left Behind For The Taliban by akinvest(m): 11:28am On Aug 17, 2021
Babaken:

Re: What Americans Left Behind For The Taliban by Mastakija(m): 12:11pm On Aug 17, 2021
Babaken:
you dont have sense
So job is more important than ur lyf
Or do u think the 800 ppl dat fled their own country don't know what they're doing?

Re: What Americans Left Behind For The Taliban by Kondomatic(m): 12:12pm On Aug 17, 2021
AntiBalaka:

Olosho detected.

How exactly does telling you that she prefers Nigeria to Afghanistan make her an olosho?

Re: What Americans Left Behind For The Taliban by AntiBalaka: 12:13pm On Aug 17, 2021
Kondomatic:
How exactly does telling you that she prefers Nigeria to Afghanistan make her an olosho?

Because she said she will prefer a dysfunctional Niggeria than a peaceful and prosperous Afghanistan under the Taliban.

Snakes don't like the cold.

Re: What Americans Left Behind For The Taliban by Kondomatic(m): 12:14pm On Aug 17, 2021
AntiBalaka:

Because she said she will prefer a dysfunctional Niggeria than a peaceful and prosperous Afghanistan under the Taliban.

Snakes don't like the cold.
Her choice.

You have the right to agree or disagree with her. The name calling is absolutely unnecessary

Re: What Americans Left Behind For The Taliban by CodeTemplar: 12:15pm On Aug 17, 2021
AntiBalaka:

Not true.

Afghans are 99.9% Muslim.

For all their Man-Boy loving they still remain highly conservative Muslims.

Let them be.

Its their latrine and if they want to smear shit allover it, I say let them be.

Same way I keep wandering why Southerners or Christians bother when the Boko North wants to go back to the stone age.
Lies.
Re: What Americans Left Behind For The Taliban by NNEWIsuper: 12:19pm On Aug 17, 2021
AntiBalaka:

[s]Olosho detected.

You see why dem dey deny una visa?[/s]
Looks like you mistook the young lady for your olosho moda.even northern Nigeria is 1 million times better than Afghanistan

Re: What Americans Left Behind For The Taliban by juman(m): 12:22pm On Aug 17, 2021
Biden explained that America did their best in Afghanistan.

It was time to move.

Re: What Americans Left Behind For The Taliban by AntiBalaka: 12:23pm On Aug 17, 2021
NNEWIsuper:

Looks like you mistook the young lady for your olosho moda.even northern Nigeria is 1 million times better than Afghanistan
Re: What Americans Left Behind For The Taliban by AntiBalaka: 12:26pm On Aug 17, 2021
juman:
Biden explained that America did their best in Afghanistan.

It was time to move.

Yeah right.

He did the best by not even bothering to inform the Afghan govt of their departure.

He did the best by leaving huge cache of arms for the Taliban.

He did the best by allowing China to now quickly move in and begin talks with the Taliban towards including Afghanistan into the Silk Road project and also holding talks on mining rights for both gold and rare earth metals.

There is a reason they call him China Joe or Joe Xiden.

Re: What Americans Left Behind For The Taliban by yuping(m): 12:46pm On Aug 17, 2021
Babaken:
This man no be juju be this.
Re: What Americans Left Behind For The Taliban by baralatie(m): 12:55pm On Aug 17, 2021
AntiBalaka:

A whole lot can go wrong!
Re: What Americans Left Behind For The Taliban by Cmoni1(m): 1:15pm On Aug 17, 2021
We cant escaped fate,the end is near
Re: What Americans Left Behind For The Taliban by Commentor: 1:28pm On Aug 17, 2021
FarahAideed:

Yes

George Bush has no blame or input.
Re: What Americans Left Behind For The Taliban by GTCO: 3:48pm On Aug 17, 2021
FarahAideed:
Never knew people think the same way I do shocked

Critical thinkers

Ghanaian Parliamentarians Exchange Blows Over Who Takes The Majority Side (video / Why Israel Has The Most Advanced Military On Earth - New York post / Shocking: America Will Never Sell Arms To Nigeria Ever Again – Americans Reacted