Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience (10919 Views)

Is Money Ritual Real? Where Does The Spirit Get The Money From / "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy / "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by TheZebra: 12:53pm On Aug 17, 2021
It's been seven years since graduation from secondary school. Lots of memories has come and gone. Social media has made it very easy to communicate and keep tab with friends and old classmates.

Around 2015-2016, not many of us know much about yahoo, but we surely have heard about it. We just see random Facebook account just turn into a foreign account with either a white man or woman pictures, and we begin to wonder when we added or accepted those friend requests.

As of then, I know few guys who were into it, some where into Betting scams, romance scam, and other cheap scams, and luckily some made few cash for sure, cos they end up buying the latest fashion outfits in town then, lol. Those cheap fendi, supreme and Balenciaga shirts, but that's it. No big cash out, no iPhones, no nothing.

Fast forwarded to around 2019, the game changed. Boys started buying iPhones, some started getting cars, some started renting big apartments in hotels and the likes. Infact, most of these cash were flaunted by the girlfriend's of these yahoo boys.

I started wondering what changed, how these boys started making money. Infact, young boys we graduated together with started leaving the hood, some going to Lagos, Abuja and the likes, not forgetting Edo, some ghana.

The game changed entirely in early 2020 when there was lockdown. This was when I started seeing the real luxury life of these guys. Presently, I know about 10 guys from my hood who are now Big boys with cars, houses, latest iPhones, infact, spending money was a more easier task to them than blinking of an eye.

P.S. This thread was formally

*Yahoo Plus Is Real. My Personal Encounter With A Yahoo Boy*

1 Like

Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by TheZebra: 12:55pm On Aug 17, 2021
First case: VICKA (Not real name).
We schooled together and after graduation, he started learning a trade. He was into those cheap yahoo until 2019. He got to Abuja, started making large money, now out of Nigeria, married to a white lady.

Second case: Gemini (not real name): Dead broke guy, moved to Edo state, Now a big boy, owns a car and a house, sends 100k to his dad the first day he Hit big, after the dad disowned him, lol.

Third case: Saucy (Not real name). One of the biggest boy on the list. Still in Nigeria, doesn't use road for long travels, always on flight, feeds more than 500 people in the neighborhood, a big spender, always giving back to the hood. When we were still in secondary school, we once had a beef about who has the best swag. I was Bragging with my Timberland and he had just a white canvas. But now he can even buy 1,000 pairs of those timberland without breaking a sweat.

So there are also many cases I can mention here to prove yahoo plus is real, because these guys came from zero, I mean zero to now big boys. Infact they were not even smart or even have High I.Q that will make them scam someone thousands of dollars, definitely there's something involve.

If you are still in doubt about the existence of yahoo plus, then wait for my own personal experience, what I heard and what I was told

9 Likes

Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by Realadey(m): 12:56pm On Aug 17, 2021
Instead of them to work, they are doing rituals upandan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by TheZebra: 1:00pm On Aug 17, 2021
Realadey:
Instead of them to work, they are doing rituals upandan
With what I've seen, I've made up my mind that yahoo+ will never be an option for me, even though I know it's the fastest way of making money in this life. But wetin dey involve na capital no for me

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by Righteousness2(m): 1:06pm On Aug 17, 2021
There is a Way that seems cool, Balling and sweet unto a man. The End thereof is Destruction, Pains, regrets, Madness and Death.

41 Likes

Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by dangoteinlaw: 1:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
As a architect myself if i get two yahooboys client in a year I'm okay lol. Not that I support fraud anyways I'm only doing my job. Haha

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by emmy512: 2:25pm On Aug 17, 2021
dangoteinlaw:
As a architect myself if i get two yahooboys client in a year I'm okay lol. Not that I support fraud anyways I'm only doing my job. Haha
Finish, no stress

1 Like

Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by gsmphoneseller: 2:25pm On Aug 17, 2021
Call evil by its name.

Yahoo local or Yahoo+ is evil.

Seaist from it and have peace.

11 Likes

Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by Pweetiedude(m): 3:47pm On Aug 17, 2021
Over here people do come for all sort of money rituals while disguising as yahoo boys. Be wary of people you keep as friends these days because street is not smiling.

7 Likes

Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by 46arcadez(m): 3:47pm On Aug 17, 2021
Yahoo plus comprises of anything that has to do with blood.
Not just using jarz to press laptop.
But that is never an option for me.

1 Like

Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by gly(m): 4:23pm On Aug 17, 2021
Righteousness2:
There is a Way that seems cool, Balling and sweet unto a man. The End thereof is Destruction, Pains, regrets and Death.

Ride on my bro!!!
God bless you sir

5 Likes

Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by gly(m): 4:34pm On Aug 17, 2021
Bread of deceit is sweet, but it will later turn to a gravel in one way or the other in the mouth of the deceiver!!!
Be it yahoo or yahoo+, nature has a way of rewarding us with our own coin be it good or bad.

You scammer, think of a situation where the money you have saved for years for a project is taken away from you say today (morning) while making plans to use it in the evening of this same today for the purpose you have been saving it for.
Laws of nature should not be toiled with!!!

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by elonmuskbaby: 4:34pm On Aug 17, 2021
Ok
Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by Uptownerd: 4:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
TheZebra:
We schooled together and after graduation, he started learning a trade. He was into those cheap yahoo until 2019. He got to Abuja, started making large money, now out of Nigeria, married to a white lady.

Second case: Gemini (not real name): Dead broke guy, moved to Edo state, Now a big boy, owns a car and a house, sends 100k to his dad the first day he Hit big, after the dad disowned him, lol.

Third case: Saucy (Not real name). One of the biggest boy on the list. Still in Nigeria, doesn't use road for long travels, always on flight, feeds more than 500 people in the neighborhood, a big spender, always giving back to the hood. When we were still in secondary school, we once had a beef about who has the best swag. I was Bragging with my Timberland and he had just a white canvas. But now he can even buy 1,000 pairs of those timberland without breaking a sweat.

So there are also many cases I can mention here to prove yahoo plus is real, because these guys came from zero, I mean zero to now big boys. Infact they were not even smart or even have High I.Q that will make them scam someone thousands of dollars, definitely there's something involve.

If you are still in doubt about the existence of yahoo plus, then wait for my own personal experience, what I heard and what I was told

How does all this thing's you said prove that Yahoo Plus (Juju or ritual fraud) is real?

You are just making baseless assumptions without stating any fact. You should stop spreading this false stories Online.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by Harrykn: 4:40pm On Aug 17, 2021
What the name of our story mek vanity crew take note.
Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by Vekydinho(m): 5:21pm On Aug 17, 2021
We dey wait to hear your personal experience o.....
TheZebra:

Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by The5DME(m): 5:24pm On Aug 17, 2021
Where the story OP?
Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by MufasaLion: 5:49pm On Aug 17, 2021
LMAO
This dude is a clown!
Baseless allegations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by MufasaLion: 5:50pm On Aug 17, 2021
Uptownerd:

How does all this thing's you said prove that Yahoo Plus (Juju or ritual fraud) is real?

You are just making baseless assumptions without stating any fact. You should stop spreading this false stories Online.

OnGod bro!

1 Like

Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by Elzazzi: 6:34pm On Aug 17, 2021
Make I Sidon here.. I know for sure this will surely get to the promise land. And thanks to the mod that moved mine to the promise land yesterday.
Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by Elzazzi: 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
Righteousness2:
There is a Way that seems cool, Balling and sweet unto a man. The End thereof is Destruction, Pains, regrets, Madness and Death.

Please you are welcome sir. We have been waiting for your arrival to be on the podium sir. Do you mind I give you a cold Trophy or Big Stout to revive the inner man sir ?? cool

1 Like

Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by NIJJAking(m): 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2021
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire after you die. Jesus Christ love and warns you to repent and convert now to Christianity to avoid hell fire. Only Jesus Christ can save you by his death on the cross and his blood which washes away your sins, any other ways ( Islam, paganism, Hinduism, atheism, etc) can not save you. Be wise while you still have the chance accept Jesus Christ now and save your soul from hell. Be wiser than Satan and follow the one true God
Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by Sonnobax15(m): 7:45pm On Aug 17, 2021
lipsrsealed
A similar thread hit fp as at yesterday..And guess what,the likes of slawormir and his fellow low budget ritualists countered it by saying such things doesn't exist...

2 Likes

Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 17, 2021
Are you done or....

1 Like

Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by TheZebra: 8:12pm On Aug 17, 2021
Uptownerd:

Cos some told me themselves, and that's where my story is heading, so relax.
Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by Saintdan0421(m): 8:16pm On Aug 17, 2021
Bleeping real
Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by Saintdan0421(m): 8:17pm On Aug 17, 2021
Anybody that doesn't believe that blood money, ritual, Yahoo+ exist is MAD...believe me i mean MAD.

Believe me, i had yahoo friends who opened up 2 me (one told me plainly "omo i put hand 4 something").

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by Gadafii: 8:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
One thing with Yahoo, is that u actually don't need to have a very high iQ to defraud the whites.

As long as there are still hornyy old American men and agabya old women who's Toto still dey scratch, with a well written format, you go cat fish them.

Yahoo is the largest employer of labour presently in Nigeria, out of 10 Nigerian youths, 8 are actively engaged, the remaining two are held back by home training and or maybe they got a paying job, that could cater for them.

All the guys are attended school with are now big, some are even in Kenya, one unveiled his two story building about 5 months ago, others are doing good to, I would know if it's Yahoo plus since I am no longer close to them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by MufasaLion: 8:40pm On Aug 17, 2021
Saintdan0421:
Anybody that doesn't believe that blood money, ritual, Yahoo+ exist is MAD...believe me i mean MAD.

Believe me, i had yahoo friends who opened up 2 me (one told me plainly "omo i put hand 4 something"wink.

So putting hand for something basically mean it's money ritual? I mean, the money ritual you all assume it to be.
Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by yrex01(m): 8:47pm On Aug 17, 2021
So where is the yahoo+ op ? Abi ours just been jealous of these guys.
Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2021
Yahoo boys and 'dem say' or I 'know of'. Why don't you have your own experience with yourself. I didn't bother reading your epistle. Yahoo plus isn't real know this and know peace

2 Likes

Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by somehow: 9:14pm On Aug 17, 2021
MufasaLion:

So putting hand for something basically mean it's money ritual? I mean, the money ritual you all assume it to be.

Someone I know is currently in the UK.

THAT guy brain na zero (Not lying)

When I asked him what he did to make the money and how he got there, he told me to forget it that me be "pastor".

Till today, he still didn't tell me. From zero to millions can't be due to his "smartness".

MIGHT not be "ritual" but I suspect something very bad.

Maybe carried drugs
Kidnapped someon
Robbed people
"killed someone to harvest their organs"
Or something else, but I am 100% sure it's not any 'brain' work because I knew him wella when we were younger.

We even slept in the same room sometimes (My place or his place).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dambazau Begins Probe Of Interior Ministry From 1999 To Date / Police Declare Chimamanda Adichie’s Kinsmen Wanted Over Land Dispute / Police Arrest 4 Armed Bandits Over Zamfara Killings And Kidnappings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.