Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,752 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Touts: Untamed Monsters That Rule Lagos Roads - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Touts: Untamed Monsters That Rule Lagos Roads (26274 Views)

Police, Traffic Robbers In Supremacy Battle On Lagos Roads / Anambra Government Starts 'Operation Arrest All Touts' (Pictures) / Soldiers Order Two Touts To Swim Inside A Gutter In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Touts: Untamed Monsters That Rule Lagos Roads by cooltola(m): 8:25pm On Aug 17, 2021
One slap from an agbero is enough to reset person brain
Re: Touts: Untamed Monsters That Rule Lagos Roads by uBuNiT: 8:25pm On Aug 17, 2021
aremuforlife:
Agbero or union is a nationwide issue, we have agbero all over the country. We need to stop making it looks like they only operate in Lagos or yoruba land.
In nigeria, we Yorubas owns thuggery and shop looting

2 Likes

Re: Touts: Untamed Monsters That Rule Lagos Roads by ThickSharon123(f): 8:26pm On Aug 17, 2021
MrNuel111:
You demean yourself by going shamelessly naked on your dp. Thats why i am asking if you are an Olosho

Yes, are you happy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Touts: Untamed Monsters That Rule Lagos Roads by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 17, 2021
If tinubu passes on today, Election in South West will be credible.mc oluomo will lose his nurtw chairmanship imposition.Tinubu's wife will lose her seat.All the Lagos politicians,esp obasa,who have corruption cases will be prosecuted. Lagos state and south west will no longer be a one party state,where a godfather will decide who becomes governor.

2 Likes

Re: Touts: Untamed Monsters That Rule Lagos Roads by MrNuel111: 8:27pm On Aug 17, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Yes, are you happy grin grin grin
So why did it take you this long to answer

1 Like

Re: Touts: Untamed Monsters That Rule Lagos Roads by Dranoid: 8:28pm On Aug 17, 2021
vinceyinnovation:
G

Why do we type alphabets before commenting properly/improperly?

Just asking...

I couldn't beat them so I joined them

But seriously why?

Is it one of the rules in naira land?
grin it's called spacebooking, a single character is fast and easy to type so you try to book space at the beginning where your post can be seen easily, then you modify the post.

1 Like

Re: Touts: Untamed Monsters That Rule Lagos Roads by gulfer: 8:28pm On Aug 17, 2021
Godfather of agberos is currently in the UK/US and his boys are busy all over Lagos and South West harassing innocent people up and down angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Touts: Untamed Monsters That Rule Lagos Roads by raphy(m): 8:28pm On Aug 17, 2021
flokii:
Why the fixation on Lagos..

There are touts and park boys in Aba, Awka, Enugu and the likes doing worse things but you people don't talk about them. Abuja too has its share of touts and unionism so why the headache on Lagos.

Na Lagos worst pass every bustop a tour is waiting for owo loading...

1 Like

Re: Touts: Untamed Monsters That Rule Lagos Roads by immortal2: 8:29pm On Aug 17, 2021
nairavsdollars:
One of them is even aspiring to become Lagos Governor

It is MC that we want as the new governor of Lagos state. He can do the job. We love our area boys. We are all touts and area boys in Mushin, Isale Igangan, Oshodi, even in Lekki and V/I. Our boys are buying houses from their collections on the street. We love area boys because they can kill anyone that dare them. They are great entertainers. We meet them at agbo Fuji, and enjoy it when they puff smoke into our faces. We Yorubas are very civilized.

1 Like

Re: Touts: Untamed Monsters That Rule Lagos Roads by MrNuel111: 8:29pm On Aug 17, 2021
ThickSharon123:

You're a big fool. God would punish you and all your generations.
How
Re: Touts: Untamed Monsters That Rule Lagos Roads by tete7000(m): 8:31pm On Aug 17, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Tbvh,money full Lagos.......Just imagine the kind million wey these white collar touts dey make on a daily....Even graduates no go like reject an offer self tongue

That's one reason why most people (especially from the south) who goes and spend most of their lives there end up coming back home with nothing apart from how they made and squandered all their money in Lagoslipsrsealed. Even my younger nephew was a recent victim....

Lagos dey inside Lagos... Forget this their normal day to day levy.....Na the same normal level for warri here too... Honestly,if you consider the kind enjoyment wey dey for Lagos,you fit forget the road we dey lead to your state cheesy

Enjoyment for Lagos? May I know your definition of enjoyment? Because all I see in Lagos is hassle and threats to lives.

4 Likes

Re: Touts: Untamed Monsters That Rule Lagos Roads by Overthemoonman: 8:31pm On Aug 17, 2021
Suspect33:
Lagos is an overrated slum

You won't know this until you reside in places like
Asaba
Kano
Abuja
Enugu
Jos
Uyo
Calabar
Awka

I am Yoruba but what you said is just the truth. The day I brought my friend down to Kaduna and he saw the road network and the cost of living, the guy made plans to relocate and he is doing fine now. I go to Lagos very well because my grandma and many of my relatives are there but I can't live there. Those guys don't know they are suffering. It is better I live in Abuja than live in Lagos.

6 Likes

Re: Touts: Untamed Monsters That Rule Lagos Roads by Overthemoonman: 8:33pm On Aug 17, 2021
aremuforlife:
Agbero or union is a nationwide issue, we have agbero all over the country. We need to stop making it looks like they only operate in Lagos or yoruba land.
That of Lagos is 10x worse. The govt has so much emboldened those guys... I have been to most states in Nigeria and I can tell you Lagos own is 10x worse than all the states I have been to.

2 Likes

Re: Touts: Untamed Monsters That Rule Lagos Roads by uBuNiT: 8:34pm On Aug 17, 2021
ThickSharon123:
And they have mind, and balls sometimes, especially around computer village vicinity, they'll be shouting "Sweet girl, Biggie." Most times I spit and hiss without them knowing, before they corner me when coming late from work.

They can't be trusted.
But are you not SWEET ?
Re: Touts: Untamed Monsters That Rule Lagos Roads by Suspect33(m): 8:34pm On Aug 17, 2021
Overthemoonman:
I am Yoruba but what you said is just the truth. The day I brought my friend down to Kaduna and he saw the road network and the cost of living, the guy made plans to relocate and he is doing fine now. I go to Lagos very well because my grandma and many of my relatives are there but I can't live there. Those guys don't know they are suffering. It is better I live in Abuja than live in Lagos.
I'm also a southerner, (S.E) and I have to admit that in terms of infrastructure and living standard, the North are ahead of us

1 Like

Re: Touts: Untamed Monsters That Rule Lagos Roads by Johel(m): 8:37pm On Aug 17, 2021

1 Like

Re: Touts: Untamed Monsters That Rule Lagos Roads by KingOdart(m): 8:42pm On Aug 17, 2021
FalseProphet1:
They realise trillions yearly yet Lagos State remains a glorified slum, poor electricity supply, poor road network coupled with frustrating traffic jams, high crime rate, zero human resource development and empower program by the government. Who did Africa offend?

Tinubu will not be APC's presidential flag bearer come 2023.

This I have seen.

So you haven't read about many schemes and empowerment programs run by Lagos Government on Nairaland?
Re: Touts: Untamed Monsters That Rule Lagos Roads by tafat: 8:47pm On Aug 17, 2021
Too bad we have already found ourselves in this situation
Re: Touts: Untamed Monsters That Rule Lagos Roads by TheManPregnant: 8:47pm On Aug 17, 2021
ThickSharon123:
And they have mind, and balls sometimes, especially around computer village vicinity, they'll be shouting "Sweet girl, Biggie." Most times I spit and hiss without them knowing, before they corner me when coming late from work.

They can't be trusted.

Your profile picture is very provocative

2 Likes

Re: Touts: Untamed Monsters That Rule Lagos Roads by MrNuel111: 8:49pm On Aug 17, 2021
TheManPregnant:

Your profile picture is very provocative
She confirmed that she is an Olosho!!!

1 Like

Re: Touts: Untamed Monsters That Rule Lagos Roads by Blackdisciple(m): 8:51pm On Aug 17, 2021
Tinubu children...

If Tinubu should win 2023 presidential election, even passerby will pay them passing money.

Don't you know that in some parts of the North, as a business man you remove shop money aside, you will also remove bandits money or bokoharam money aside too.

1 Like

Re: Touts: Untamed Monsters That Rule Lagos Roads by Superboss: 8:53pm On Aug 17, 2021
The menace of thuggery in Lagos state is really out of proportion.
The owner of lagos state elevated these miscreants to an imaginable height that learned indigenes of the state are afraid and intimidated by these urchins.
Re: Touts: Untamed Monsters That Rule Lagos Roads by goshen26: 8:55pm On Aug 17, 2021
Funny enough!

Most of the agberos are not born in Lagos, they came from those states you claim that does have agbero to pick money in Lagos since they say money is seen on the street in Lagos.

Most of the Agberos are not lagosians, they are children of most of ur kinsmen in other states.

1 Like

Re: Touts: Untamed Monsters That Rule Lagos Roads by Yves4real(f): 9:06pm On Aug 17, 2021
mkoabiola:
Lagos. Benin.. Delta and anambra/onitsha tours are d worst touts that trouble motorists/passengers /transportation

They remit peanut to d state govt in d name of revenue generation

Seriously?
When last did you go there?
I boarded a bus from Redemption camp gate to Lagos. Before we got to Mangboro abi na Mangoro, I lost count of the numbers of motor park touts that harassed the driver. Each park where he dropped/ picked passengers had two or more group. Some of the touts were along the road and not in motor parks.
I felt sorry for the driver because he is obviously working for the motor park touts.

4 Likes

Re: Touts: Untamed Monsters That Rule Lagos Roads by spiralwedge(m): 9:07pm On Aug 17, 2021
vinceyinnovation:
G

Why do we type alphabets before commenting properly/improperly?

Just asking...

I couldn't beat them so I joined them

But seriously why?

Is it one of the rules in naira land?

It's to reserve the space. Tens of people are also typing at the same time as you.

After posting the alphament or whatever, you can now come back and calm down to write your epistle without rushing.
Re: Touts: Untamed Monsters That Rule Lagos Roads by ISHOLA5176: 9:09pm On Aug 17, 2021
This is too bad! All this thing that they're doing by forcing people to collect money from them. And if they don't comply with them, they would distroy their property. And government is watching doing noting about it. It is unfair ooo.

5 Likes

Re: Touts: Untamed Monsters That Rule Lagos Roads by seguno2: 9:13pm On Aug 17, 2021
nairavsdollars:
One of them is even aspiring to become Lagos Governor

Since Lagos is the headquarters of Lagbaja’s 200 million mumus popular song
Re: Touts: Untamed Monsters That Rule Lagos Roads by munezo(m): 9:14pm On Aug 17, 2021
This is one of the undoings of Lagos, a reason why Lagos may not achieve the megacity status. Agberos and their lawlessness is rising in Lagos everyday.

We need a Governor that can save us from this ticking time-bomb.

2 Likes

Re: Touts: Untamed Monsters That Rule Lagos Roads by jurgyvideos: 9:15pm On Aug 17, 2021
Too bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Suspects Arrested For Robbery, Car Theft, Fake-bank-alert In Niger State (Pix) / Akpokevughe, Delta NUPENG Chairman, Assassinated After 8 Gunshots / Ahmed Husein Shot Dead For Exposing Massive Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.