Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Tstv Acquires Mytv - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tstv Acquires Mytv (31815 Views)

Amazon Prime Acquires Jim Iyke's Movie 'Bad Comments' / NTA Acquires Right To Broadcast The English Premier League In Nigeria / TSTV Acquires Rights For English Premier League And DFB Porkal For 2019-2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tstv Acquires Mytv by Themandator: 2:12am On Aug 19, 2021
liketerm:
This people are not yet ready
1. Their station are not stable
2. Today they have migrated to nigcom sat tomorrow they have migrated to another satellite
3. Their station are something else, MTV base Australia, discovery velocity.
4. They operate with 4 transponders(tp) of which their is no consistency, either one of the tp is low on signal or one is down, sometimes all tp are down
Make I stop here

Please what is wrong with discovery velocity that is majored on old and classic cars and their refurbishment?

Do you that God will punish you for lying about an mtv base australia that for 8 months of steady usage I have never encountered as a channel and is not even listed anywhere including their website

If you are a hired marketer or influencer for dstv, I ask you, do you think outright lies will work in your favour

Go to page four and find the channel list from a user and pint out the mtv base Australia

Young devil

1 Like

Re: Tstv Acquires Mytv by ClassyJay(m): 8:29am On Aug 19, 2021
LeyeZi9:
Does anyone have any details concerning Tstv I don't see their adverts any where and what about their TV subscription and free data use at same time.
You can follow them on their Facebook handle :TSTV AFRICA for updates...You çan select the channels u want and pay between 1#-3# for a channel and mind u no free data

1 Like

Re: Tstv Acquires Mytv by Themandator: 9:10am On Aug 19, 2021
The5DME:
They're buying up another company, when they're yet to break into the market? Who the hell is the CEO of this company?

One major way of accessing a market is to acquire an already existing product or medium that has proven to be successful 2ithin that market

Here are some of their channels today

2 Likes

Re: Tstv Acquires Mytv by The5DME(m): 11:17am On Aug 19, 2021
Themandator:

One major way of accessing a market is to acquire an already existing product or medium that has proven to be successful 2ithin that market

Here are some of their channels today
How much is their subscription plan?

1 Like

Re: Tstv Acquires Mytv by Themandator: 11:29am On Aug 19, 2021
The5DME:
How much is their subscription plan?

There is really no subscription or plan. When you buy you get three months free view for all the channels.

Afterwards, you visit their website, go to pick and drop channels, they allow you through the site to do one of the two daily

So you drop as many channels as you want and a code is sent to your mail which you will input to confirm

Those channels are automatically drop or added to your subscription and you get to see how much you will be charged per day

Then buy voucher, you find different amounts. Buy and load your decoder just as you load airtime

It starts deducting channels amount from the voucher.

I normally reduce the channels when I am not around to like 40 naira per day. Then when I am around like weekends I do 80 naira which is forty channels of 2 naira each

You can do everything without leaving your home

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tstv Acquires Mytv by Themandator: 7:01pm On Aug 24, 2021
justjify:

PLease what are their main channels ?

These are some of their channels and
All their channels are HDs

2 Likes

Re: Tstv Acquires Mytv by Mutmainneen: 6:00pm On Aug 29, 2021
Themandator:

They don't have data but their subscription is why I went for it... It is 1 naira and 2 naira per day and you get to pick your channels. I can watch a channel to day and drop it tomorrow.

If I get their voucher f3om their site it stays as long as I am able to mange it... No expiry date
I like war movie and they are good at it... I mean real life story war movies written from US armies experienc3 from war zones like Afghanistan

Please, which of their channels show the kind of movies you just described? I'm hoping to migrate on strong decoder soon.

1 Like

Re: Tstv Acquires Mytv by Themandator: 6:46pm On Aug 29, 2021
Mutmainneen:

Please, which of their channels show the kind of movies you just described? I'm hoping to migrate on strong decoder soon.

One movies and DAV Cinema

2 Likes

Re: Tstv Acquires Mytv by Omoegj: 7:53pm On Sep 11, 2021
Please can someone share the Freq and SR to track TsTv on SRT 497s Decoder?
Re: Tstv Acquires Mytv by Omoegj: 7:55pm On Sep 11, 2021
Foe those that are already viewing it with SRT 497s Decoder. Do you see the earlier MyTv channels like DaVinci and others?

1 Like

Re: Tstv Acquires Mytv by Pau112: 6:17pm On Jul 17, 2022
This is off topic,
But need to talk to a Mytv employee (former or current)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search Season 12: Contendants Search For Akolo’s Secret / BBNaija: Mercy And Ike Slept In A Kissing Position / BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.