Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Tips and Tricks in Design. UI/UX Designers, Gather Here!!! - Art, Graphics & Video (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Tips and Tricks in Design. UI/UX Designers, Gather Here!!! (22677 Views)

Italian Pavilion At Downtown Design Highlights The Latest In Design Trends / Learn Graphics Design, UI/UX Design, Web Design, Video Editing / Don't Waste Your Weekends,come For The Almost Free 3 Weekends Training In Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips and Tricks in Design. UI/UX Designers, Gather Here!!! by aasi20: 9:18am On Dec 28, 2021
Emeraldfynest:
Ok, thanks a lot.

Adding to what willmichael20 typed , you can check out coolors.com this will show you colors that work well together ... It will generate colours that are complementary to each other ...

1 Like

Re: Tips and Tricks in Design. UI/UX Designers, Gather Here!!! by Emeraldfynest(m): 8:20pm On Dec 28, 2021
Okay, thank you.
aasi20:

Adding to what willmichael20 typed , you can check out coolors.com this will show you colors that work well together ... It will generate colours that are complementary to each other ...
Re: Tips and Tricks in Design. UI/UX Designers, Gather Here!!! by Willmichael(m): 12:35pm On Dec 29, 2021
I still de for una. Things just choke. Compliments of the season
Re: Tips and Tricks in Design. UI/UX Designers, Gather Here!!! by noskcid(m): 12:46pm On Dec 29, 2021
I have a full package on
Principles of web and mobile design + web development versus design
Ux/Ui design
Sketching
Inspiration
User flows
Sitemaps
Wireframes
Prototyping
Get feedback
Grids + Spacing
typography
Color
Forms + UI elements
Imagery + Iconography
Accessibility
Design patterns
Mobile design
Apply visual design
Motion
Microinteractions
Design systems
The final composition
From FIGMA to the website
HTML + HTML5
CSS + CSS3 - CSS Basics
Re: Tips and Tricks in Design. UI/UX Designers, Gather Here!!! by Willmichael(m): 12:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
Wow....
Share Boss
I hope its free though, no sell anything for hia oo
noskcid:
I have a full package on Principles of web and mobile design + web development versus design Ux/Ui design Sketching Inspiration User flows Sitemaps Wireframes Prototyping Get feedback Grids + Spacing typography Color Forms + UI elements Imagery + Iconography Accessibility Design patterns Mobile design Apply visual design Motion Microinteractions Design systems The final composition From FIGMA to the website HTML + HTML5 CSS + CSS3 - CSS Basics
Re: Tips and Tricks in Design. UI/UX Designers, Gather Here!!! by StylesX: 8:27pm On Dec 31, 2021
noskcid:
I have a full package on
Principles of web and mobile design + web development versus design
Ux/Ui design
Sketching
Inspiration
User flows
Sitemaps
Wireframes
Prototyping
Get feedback
Grids + Spacing
typography
Color
Forms + UI elements
Imagery + Iconography
Accessibility
Design patterns
Mobile design
Apply visual design
Motion
Microinteractions
Design systems
The final composition
From FIGMA to the website
HTML + HTML5
CSS + CSS3 - CSS Basics
Ok? You wan share?
Re: Tips and Tricks in Design. UI/UX Designers, Gather Here!!! by Willmichael(m): 7:38am On Jan 18, 2022
Hello hello

Oh, the last message I sent hia was 29th last year, I try gan.

How una de oo?

How is it going?

There are a lot of opportunities this year for everyone.

I hope newbies that are here have jumped on https://designpal.org by spontaneous kemi, don't slack oo

Also, the only way you can be helped is if you ask questions. Don't just be looking, self-learning they pay, but you don't want to make the same mistakes others that went before you made.

Design something this week, solve problems

3 Likes

Re: Tips and Tricks in Design. UI/UX Designers, Gather Here!!! by oejoseff(m): 1:28pm On Jan 18, 2022
Hey I can animate too, much this is what I did yesterday ���

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUVoSpjuRS4
Please rate me 1-10

1 Like

Re: Tips and Tricks in Design. UI/UX Designers, Gather Here!!! by Nigerianmigrant: 10:05pm On Jan 18, 2022
Hello guys, I’m considering Registering for a physical course on Ui/UX with Nerdy eye in Lagos, they have a lot of ads and testimonies on their YouTube page, but I would really want to know if anyone here has ever learnt from them, I really wouldn’t want to fall for any form of market gimmicks.
please guys are they legit ?
Re: Tips and Tricks in Design. UI/UX Designers, Gather Here!!! by Emeraldfynest(m): 10:46pm On Jan 19, 2022
Boss mi, well done grin grin
Willmichael:
Hello hello

Oh, the last message I sent hia was 29th last year, I try gan.

How una de oo?

How is it going?

There are a lot of opportunities this year for everyone.

I hope newbies that are here have jumped on https://designpal.org by spontaneous kemi, don't slack oo

Also, the only way you can be helped is if you ask questions. Don't just be looking, self-learning they pay, but you don't want to make the same mistakes others that went before you made.

Design something this week, solve problems
Re: Tips and Tricks in Design. UI/UX Designers, Gather Here!!! by Goldenfinger: 6:14am On Jan 21, 2022
Na here I dey since.... Ux come dey wan be like advance costing for my eye o..

1 Like

Re: Tips and Tricks in Design. UI/UX Designers, Gather Here!!! by Willmichael(m): 5:05pm On Jan 23, 2022
I dunno much about them

But I know Perxels and Ovalay is good

Nigerianmigrant:
Hello guys, I’m considering Registering for a physical course on Ui/UX with Nerdy eye in Lagos, they have a lot of ads and testimonies on their YouTube page, but I would really want to know if anyone here has ever learnt from them, I really wouldn’t want to fall for any form of market gimmicks.
please guys are they legit ?

1 Like

Re: Tips and Tricks in Design. UI/UX Designers, Gather Here!!! by Willmichael(m): 5:06pm On Jan 23, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Goldenfinger:
Na here I dey since.... Ux come dey wan be like advance costing for my eye o..

1 Like

Re: Tips and Tricks in Design. UI/UX Designers, Gather Here!!! by Willmichael(m): 10:43pm On Mar 09, 2022
Eeyah!!

I didn't forget about this o. It's just that time and chance happens to us all.

But yea, got questions? drop em.

My progress report. Started a few courses. Finished and started a few books. No rest. No time

Anyone wants to give their progress report??
Re: Tips and Tricks in Design. UI/UX Designers, Gather Here!!! by adeodunsimilolu(f): 5:07pm On Mar 16, 2022
Hello.
Please, I need professional advice. I am interested in learning UI/UX design. Which would you recommend, physical learning or online learning? And reasons, please.
Also, do I need to have any prior knowledge on graphics designing?
Thank you.
Re: Tips and Tricks in Design. UI/UX Designers, Gather Here!!! by Eniwealth23: 11:17pm On Mar 16, 2022
I've been getting interview invites for remote jobs o. Currently working on a take home challenge I was given after the first stage interview from one perhaps we can work on it together cos I really need to nail that job. WhatsApp OK? Deadline in 3/4 days I was given a week thou.
Willmichael:
Eeyah!!

I didn't forget about this o. It's just that time and chance happens to us all.

But yea, got questions? drop em.

My progress report. Started a few courses. Finished and started a few books. No rest. No time

Anyone wants to give their progress report??

Re: Tips and Tricks in Design. UI/UX Designers, Gather Here!!! by Kenox: 10:49pm On Mar 17, 2022
Eniwealth23:
I've been getting interview invites for remote jobs o. Currently working on a take home challenge I was given after the first stage interview from one perhaps we can work on it together cos I really need to nail that job. WhatsApp OK? Deadline in 3/4 days I was given a week thou.

On what platform did apply for jobs?
Re: Tips and Tricks in Design. UI/UX Designers, Gather Here!!! by Ungodly: 2:39pm On Apr 01, 2022
arthurwillia:

Where do I start from please
I’ve downloaded those recommended books
how do you get those books please
Re: Tips and Tricks in Design. UI/UX Designers, Gather Here!!! by arthurwillia(m): 5:03pm On Apr 01, 2022
Ungodly:
Omo since last year? Can’t remember o bro scroll through you’ll see them and google them pdf file

1 Like

Re: Tips and Tricks in Design. UI/UX Designers, Gather Here!!! by Willmichael(m): 11:37pm On Apr 25, 2022
Go through the thread.

I'll try to drop more with time.

Ungodly:
Re: Tips and Tricks in Design. UI/UX Designers, Gather Here!!! by Willmichael(m): 11:37pm On Apr 25, 2022
I'm sorry for missing this. I wish Nairaland had notifications.

How did it go??

Eniwealth23:

1 Like

Re: Tips and Tricks in Design. UI/UX Designers, Gather Here!!! by Willmichael(m): 11:41pm On Apr 25, 2022
You don't need knowledge of graphics at all Simi. That's a different field of its own.

Every kind of learning has its Pros and Cons. It all depends on the one you are comfortable with. Most of us had online learning. Even if you joined a physical class, you'll still need to refer back to YouTube videos and online material. Also online is a bit free, physical is costly, hope you get me.

adeodunsimilolu:
Hello.
Please, I need professional advice. I am interested in learning UI/UX design. Which would you recommend, physical learning or online learning? And reasons, please.
Also, do I need to have any prior knowledge on graphics designing?
Thank you.
Re: Tips and Tricks in Design. UI/UX Designers, Gather Here!!! by Eniwealth23: 4:45am On Apr 26, 2022
Willmichael:
I'm sorry for missing this. I wish Nairaland had notifications.

How did it go??

lost the job. Can I reach you on WhatsApp?
Re: Tips and Tricks in Design. UI/UX Designers, Gather Here!!! by adeodunsimilolu(f): 6:56pm On Apr 26, 2022
I do understand. Thank you for responding. I have started learning on Udemy from Dan Scott and I find it interesting and much easy to understand than I thought.
Willmichael:
You don't need knowledge of graphics at all Simi. That's a different field of its own.

Every kind of learning has its Pros and Cons. It all depends on the one you are comfortable with. Most of us had online learning. Even if you joined a physical class, you'll still need to refer back to YouTube videos and online material. Also online is a bit free, physical is costly, hope you get me.

2 Likes

Re: Tips and Tricks in Design. UI/UX Designers, Gather Here!!! by Willmichael(m): 9:06am On Apr 27, 2022
Sure

Eniwealth23:
lost the job. Can I reach you on WhatsApp?
Re: Tips and Tricks in Design. UI/UX Designers, Gather Here!!! by Willmichael(m): 9:07am On Apr 27, 2022
Awesome

Try to move up this thread too, there are a lot of links and resources that have been dropped earlier. Including recommended books and stuff.

Don't hesitate to ask questions, any questions at all.

adeodunsimilolu:
I do understand. Thank you for responding. I have started learning on Udemy from Dan Scott and I find it interesting and much easy to understand than I thought.
Re: Tips and Tricks in Design. UI/UX Designers, Gather Here!!! by adeodunsimilolu(f): 9:48am On Apr 28, 2022
Alright. Thank you.
Willmichael:
Awesome

Try to move up this thread too, there are a lot of links and resources that have been dropped earlier. Including recommended books and stuff.

Don't hesitate to ask questions, any questions at all.

1 Like

Re: Tips and Tricks in Design. UI/UX Designers, Gather Here!!! by adexeli(m): 10:41am On Apr 28, 2022
Figma vs Adobe XD... Which is better recommended for a pleasant working experience?
Re: Tips and Tricks in Design. UI/UX Designers, Gather Here!!! by Willmichael(m): 1:54pm On May 22, 2022
either is quite good, depending on what ur comfortable with. But Figma is beginner friendly

adexeli:
Figma vs Adobe XD... Which is better recommended for a pleasant working experience?
Re: Tips and Tricks in Design. UI/UX Designers, Gather Here!!! by LogicBomb8: 12:22am On May 30, 2022
Effulgent:

Go to getintopc dotcom if you need all kinds of cracked applications
Re: Tips and Tricks in Design. UI/UX Designers, Gather Here!!! by Coronavirus2: 1:59pm On Jun 21, 2022
hannahwealth:
Nice thread. I recently bought a comprehensive UI/UX training tutorial vidoes which i just started and i hope to start designing soonest. The vidoes are well explained. I'll be following this thread for update. May God bless our hustle.
hello, please forgive my manners. I would like you to help me with the video.

1 Like

Re: Tips and Tricks in Design. UI/UX Designers, Gather Here!!! by Willmichael(m): 5:46pm On Jun 27, 2022
a-hem
dust don too choke for hia

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Breath Taking Pictures Of Nature And Beautiful Places / Web Banner Design Contest (154x95 Pixel Format) / A Nairalander Shares His 3d Artworks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.