Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off (63867 Views)

Thousands of Afghans flee hundreds of miles across desert to escape Taliban(Pix) / Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul / Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by deebrownneymar: 7:12am On Aug 18, 2021
KingAttitude:
P.S: The agreement with the Taliban on the US pullout was struck under the administration of former President Donald Trump!

So, leave my dear Uncle Joe Biden outta this y'all.

RENO OMOKRI'S remark about this news is very fair✓

You’re a common fool. Why didn’t he reverse it the way he did other policies Trump developed and implemented. Your excuse is for the delusional folks like you only.
Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by solonubinho(m): 7:38am On Aug 18, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
angry sad
They not running away from violent lslam. They only going to the west to further violently propagate it.
TAQQIYYA STOWAWAYS.

Sigh. That plane was headed for Uzbekistan sis. Get the facts straight.
Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by Tonnierichy(m): 8:01am On Aug 18, 2021
socialmediaman:
Did he make it? How did they survive the altitude? Did some people actually survive clinging to a plane, or did they disembark at some point? And I wonder, was he live-streaming? How did we get the video? They were waving goodbyes not knowing it was the last for some of them

Questions needing answers!
You get sense. Mirror my thoughts
Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by pacespot(m): 8:54am On Aug 18, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
Go back to school bro
Afgans aren't arabs

The fact that Afghanistan is an Asian country doesn't mean Afghans don't have the mentality of Arabs. You can go back to school to educate yourself about the silk road history.
Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by springtech(m): 4:06pm On Aug 18, 2021
BennyDGreat:

These guys were not aboard the plane. Thia recording was done from those hanging on to the plane from outside. They all fell off bro

Hahahahaha
Fell off ké, too bad.
Actually felt they were on board ni oh.
Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by THEGALADIMA(m): 4:36pm On Aug 18, 2021
Your comments signify that you really really hate Muslims.

AGNESikpuNNU:
angry sad
They not running away from violent lslam. They only going to the west to further violently propagate it.
TAQQIYYA STOWAWAYS.
Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2021
pacespot:

The fact that Afghanistan is an Asian country doesn't mean Afghans don't have the mentality of Arabs. You can go back to school to educate yourself about the silk road history.
It's only one not well educated that categorizes afghanistan in a public forum as arabs
They are a very different race
I'm sure you have realized
Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:13pm On Aug 18, 2021
Uyi168:
You don't know anything.
Oya teach me mr prof
Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:57pm On Aug 20, 2021
Romanoff:

Lol, two of them fell off while the aircraft was mid air.
Wow! And that's funny to you ?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker / Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) / Schoolgirl Shot Dead By Russian Soldiers In Ukraine (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.