Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Bored AF - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Bored AF (2414 Views)

Lonely Af, Need A Male Friend / Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... / Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bored AF by thatthickgurl(f): 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2021
I'm not in the mood to write lengthy stories, I'm just bored and it's saddening.
My phone is my best friend and my idea of fun is movies. I'm very introverted, so I don't know how to meet people and start up a conversation.

If you're between the ages of 25-29 and you're intellectually sound, can hold witty conversations, please send me a mail. Be of the opposite sex please. There's no other motive except being mail-pals. So we are definitely not meeting

2 Likes

Re: Bored AF by iamtardey: 7:01pm On Aug 17, 2021
Ok I'm more than 29 tho tongue
Re: Bored AF by thatthickgurl(f): 6:14pm On Aug 18, 2021
I need the thrill speaking to a new person brings.
I need the positive emotions
Re: Bored AF by 2dice01: 8:54am On Aug 19, 2021
thatthickgurl:
All those uncles in your area toasting you like bread cool
You still don't wanna give them chance abi grin

3 Likes

Re: Bored AF by thatthickgurl(f): 9:26am On Aug 19, 2021
2dice01:
All those uncles in your area toasting you like bread cool
You still don't wanna give them chance abi grin

I'm not seeking for a relationship sir
Re: Bored AF by 2dice01: 10:35am On Aug 19, 2021
thatthickgurl:

I'm not seeking for a relationship sir
oh i get it

Gist Partner
Male Bestie

Oya send me a mail
Re: Bored AF by thatthickgurl(f): 5:36pm On Aug 21, 2021
I've come to the conclusion that it is a difficult thing to find someone on the same wavelength as you.
Someone that wants to chat with you as much as you want to chat with them.
Someone that for a brief while you can forget all your misrey engulfed in their conversation

1 Like

Re: Bored AF by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 22, 2021
Re: Bored AF by thatthickgurl(f): 8:52pm On Aug 29, 2021
I don't want to think I'm the problem
Re: Bored AF by Laren24(m): 9:18pm On Aug 29, 2021
Here is my contact. We can be chat-buddies. 09076677564 (WhatsApp)
Re: Bored AF by Adewunmibaba(m): 12:25pm On Sep 01, 2021
Hi,
Can we be Penpals?
Re: Bored AF by numtums(m): 1:52pm On Sep 02, 2021
thatthickgurl:
I'm not in the mood to write lengthy stories, I'm just bored and it's saddening.
My phone is my best friend and my idea of fun is movies. I'm very introverted, so I don't know how to meet people and start up a conversation.

If you're between the ages of 25-29 and you're intellectually sound, can hold witty conversations, please send me a mail. Be of the opposite sex please. There's no other motive except being mail-pals. So we are definitely not meeting
Hey you could hit me up, also looking to make new friends
Re: Bored AF by WaterWalker5(m): 6:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
thatthickgurl:
I've come to the conclusion that it is a difficult thing to find someone on the same wavelength as you.
Someone that wants to chat with you as much as you want to chat with them.
Someone that for a brief while you can forget all your misrey engulfed in their conversation
I'm above your age grade requirements bit if its gistmate you seek, I'm your guy. Thing is I know how to keep a conversation by asking questions that lead to more conversations.
Re: Bored AF by thatthickgurl(f): 8:18pm On Sep 06, 2021
Not searching anymore.

I've been told I'm the problem, so I'm just going to focus on myself for now.

Thank you
Re: Bored AF by Raalsalghul: 3:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
thatthickgurl:
Not searching anymore.

I've been told I'm the problem, so I'm just going to focus on myself for now.

Thank you

Thanks heavens.
Re: Bored AF by thatthickgurl(f): 4:37pm On Sep 07, 2021
Raalsalghul:

Thanks heavens.

Wetin do you?
Re: Bored AF by ifyeky(m): 10:31pm On Sep 08, 2021
thatthickgurl:

Can we be chat buddies? WhatsApp me on 07061515444
Re: Bored AF by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 17, 2021
thatthickgurl:
Message me
Re: Bored AF by Truvelisback(m): 6:10pm On Oct 17, 2021
thatthickgurl:

I feel the same way too.
Re: Bored AF by Shimmaa: 8:45pm On Jan 09, 2022
thatthickgurl:

If you're able to start up conversation, I'm good at flowing along but I can be silent when there's nothing interesting to talk about.

If you up for friendship without seeing, should I do?
Re: Bored AF by Depsui(m): 6:36pm On Mar 11, 2022
thatthickgurl:

Re: Bored AF by LyfeJennings(m): 12:23am On Mar 18, 2022
Hi
Are U serious about the rebound
what do U look like
Re: Bored AF by thatthickgurl(f): 8:32am On Mar 19, 2022
LyfeJennings:
Hi
Are U serious about the rebound
what do U look like

Why bother what I look like?
I'm not interested in a relationship
Re: Bored AF by thatthickgurl(f): 8:34am On Mar 19, 2022
I'm here again.

I need someone I can talk to daily, someone I can discuss the details of my life with. I just don't want to be lonely.

I'm trying to wean of, the unhealthy relationship with my ex.

P.S : you need to be available, if airtime or data is going to be an issue, please don't indicate

2 Likes

Re: Bored AF by LyfeJennings(m): 12:08am On Mar 20, 2022
thatthickgurl:
I'm here again.

I need someone I can talk to daily, someone I can discuss the details of my life with. I just don't want to be lonely.

P.S : you need to be available, if airtime or data is going to be an issue, please don't indicate

Lmao
wahala e po
Re: Bored AF by nick1983: 7:59pm On Mar 21, 2022
Bored here. Need a beautiful lady for companionship and sex. Any serious lady within Lagos (Ajah and environs preferably). 0.9.1.2.1.2.4.8.8.4.9. call or Whatsapp
Re: Bored AF by Funkyguy4real: 1:14am On Mar 22, 2022
Any sex starved lady in Abuja. Whatsapp me on

0. 8 02. 446. 4399.

Only serious Ladies in Abuja. Your Satisfaction is guaranteed.
Re: Bored AF by groovie(m): 12:41pm On Mar 22, 2022
thatthickgurl:
I'm here again.

Hey.... Just wanted to let you know that it's pretty hard to distract yourself from your previous relationship using someone else.

First take the decision of deleting both mobile and social media contacts and avoid been in close proximity to him.

Time will do the rest.

1 Like

Re: Bored AF by Lagosogun(m): 3:51pm On Mar 26, 2022
thatthickgurl:
I'm here again.

Mind if i hit you up. You already stated the obvious; you do not intend to have any meetups, introverted et. al. Well I'm also in Lagos 25, Male n educated. I can hold a conversation well and I'm chatty as well but i detest monosyllabic response making me feel like I'm mendicating attention or trying to seek relevance. I don't snub there's more to me perhaps we could be friends on WhatsApp or Facebook if that's okay with you. Oh seven oh tree sehven sea sea wan hate tree nine that's my number. I hope you get it right.
Re: Bored AF by truthCoder: 3:47pm On Mar 31, 2022
thatthickgurl:
I'm here again.

I know it is hard to come out to express your specific interests on Nairaland but dear, you are demanding too much.

You make it sound like it is only you that should set the rules.

Apart from your specific request that you dont want it to progress to a dating relationship, all other conditions are irrelevant.

If you want someone you can speak with frankly and who would be frank with you too, you cant start the conversation as a control freak.

If you want someone who can have conversations with you, human to human, you can send me a mail and we can pick up.

I am a web dev and I binge work so don’t expect me to always wake you up every morning.

If you are in, send the email.

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Bored AF by esmarcq(m): 5:16pm On Jul 21, 2022
Offer still open?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Animated Display Pictures For BBM and the Latest BBM Social Network / Ladies Abroad Find Ur True Love Here In Nigeria: No More Midnight Crying, Etc / I Need A Young Male Age 22 - 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.