Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,639 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? (104579 Views)

My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. / Pinning Me Against The Wall, Best Sex I ever had: Fokken Queen ( Photo ) / Man Climbs The Wall To Snap His Girlfriend & Give Her The 'Perfect' Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by 2braithe: 1:46am On Aug 18, 2021
erubati:
What will u do if get invited by a lady to her apartment and you see these things on her wall.
Will u still proceed to knack her or you will japa .
Guys,will u still get mind to knack this kain woman.
Drop you comments below

I see destinies being harvested!
1k instagram foreign followers available at a giveaway price.Whatsapp number in my signature!

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by olu77(m): 4:21am On Aug 18, 2021
Where are all the pastors and imams?
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by Kobicove(m): 5:07am On Aug 18, 2021
SmellySperm:
I will proceed with the knacking,after Cumming,I'll carry my condom and japa cheesy

grin
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 18, 2021
Baawaa:
You will not use condom,simple

Why take risks? Na until you see am turn to winch before you run? You no like ur life o! angry

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by raphy(m): 8:21am On Aug 18, 2021
I won't get erection I will just leave in peace no body win nobody lose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 18, 2021
SmellySperm:
I will proceed with the knacking,after Cumming,I'll carry my condom and japa cheesy
Hahahaha.
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by Witen: 9:42am On Aug 18, 2021
I will sit down and take lectures. Because I believe that she knows what she's doing.

Discovery channel and BBC Africa will be interested in the story.

Donjazzy go give us better soundtrack to make it a complete package.

Join me to clean up some certain elements

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 18, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
I don't care who have swim before me I don't care who is swimming as I'm swimming I don't care who will swim after me
I'll swim my swim and sharply commot the pool
Hahahaha.
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 18, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
I don't care who have swim before me I don't care who is swimming as I'm swimming I don't care who will swim after me
I'll swim my swim and sharply commot the pool
Hahahaha.
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by Roma10: 11:28am On Aug 18, 2021
cheesy

Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by sim37(m): 2:45pm On Aug 18, 2021
So funny all d comments,No one is thinking how to put hole on d condom? grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 18, 2021
erubati:
What will u do if get invited by a lady to her apartment and you see these things on her wall.
Drop you comments below
the show room
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by Rickmann: 3:33pm On Aug 18, 2021
erubati:
Drop you comments below

In naira marley's voice: Japa japa
grin
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by SenecaTheYonger: 3:58pm On Aug 18, 2021
At least she’s using protection
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by Newboss(m): 6:59pm On Aug 18, 2021
Preach to her to repent and start fûcking without condom. Shebi na condom be the problem?
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by Ekimi1(m): 10:27pm On Aug 18, 2021
Her V na four lann express way
grin cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by Initial80: 10:02pm On Sep 18, 2021
i will smash her
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by spinna: 10:02pm On Sep 18, 2021
grin
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by Alonewitlord4ev: 10:03pm On Sep 18, 2021
Jakpa now
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 18, 2021
Na one chance be that o.

You can't be wiser than all those men whose pictures & condoms are hung on the wall. You'd better say the last prayer.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by chatinent: 10:04pm On Sep 18, 2021
SmellySperm:

Look at the picture well. She is not sad about the people she hung who died. She is more sad about the people who ran with it and ran mad.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by Sunnyjoseph44: 10:07pm On Sep 18, 2021
I go close eye Bleep her n close japa
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by omoadeleye(m): 10:08pm On Sep 18, 2021
erubati:
Drop you comments below

I will close my eyes and knack her
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by younglleo: 10:08pm On Sep 18, 2021
pls where is my slippers?

Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by Neddstark: 10:08pm On Sep 18, 2021
I will expose her
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by 24brains(m): 10:08pm On Sep 18, 2021
I will bleep her front and back and nothing will happen. When i walk through the fire, i will not be burned.

falseprophet1, your prophecy is needed oo

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by Icecream4U(m): 10:08pm On Sep 18, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React / Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) / Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.