Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? (104588 Views)

My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. / Pinning Me Against The Wall, Best Sex I ever had: Fokken Queen ( Photo ) / Man Climbs The Wall To Snap His Girlfriend & Give Her The 'Perfect' Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by goodman5(m): 10:10pm On Sep 18, 2021
Omo my dick go flat grin
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by Convention107: 10:14pm On Sep 18, 2021
illicit:
My dick will not even rise....
Sometimes d!ck do fear for the life of its master

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by chicent2k3(m): 10:15pm On Sep 18, 2021
This forum is getting very useless and stupid. I feel sorry for this generation of ours and the younger one each time I keep seeing useless topics like this.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by Taiwojon(m): 10:15pm On Sep 18, 2021
I will immediately tell her if we could talk outside

Let him that thinketh he stand take heed less he fall

Then
Outside, I will preach Jesus to her and let her repent genuinely

And
After that she must take off all those rubbish and burn them off

Finally
Introduce her to our woman leader in church to follow her up.

We all have one life to live
Live it for JESUS

Nothing can save man in this present evil world except JESUS

Jesus saves

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:17pm On Sep 18, 2021

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by armadeo(m): 10:24pm On Sep 18, 2021
Why is this sort of stupid topic on front page for Gods sake

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by SpatialKing(m): 10:25pm On Sep 18, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
I'll ask for wisdom
Exactly
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by armadeo(m): 10:25pm On Sep 18, 2021
chicent2k3:
This forum is getting very useless and stupid. I feel sorry for this generation of ours and the younger one each time I keep seeing useless topics like this.

I tell you. Utter rubbish.

The mod that moved this no try at all. This should be in the dustbin of created topics
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by Kingcalls: 10:32pm On Sep 18, 2021
So because of sex , I will take this stupid risk ....nonsense
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by ComedianzazaB(m): 10:33pm On Sep 18, 2021
If i am going to be honest with you ,in my own humble opinion without being sentimental of course, without offending anyone who thinks differently from my own point of view,but also by looking into this matter in distinctive perspective ,i would like to say i have nothing to say embarassed
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by Idiotmod: 10:35pm On Sep 18, 2021
The room go dey smell na
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by Caseless: 10:37pm On Sep 18, 2021
Baawaa:
You will not use condom,simple
I don't think those whose condoms were hanging there had any choice - they were overpowered by that witch. So you can't japa alive like her other victims.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by sabreal: 10:37pm On Sep 18, 2021
We will spend all the time to discuss her motive for doing it, then leave

erubati:
What will u do if get invited by a lady to her apartment and you see these things on her wall.
Will u still proceed to knack her or you will japa .
Guys,will u still get mind to knack this kain woman.
Drop you comments below
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by rickyboss333: 10:38pm On Sep 18, 2021
Be very rest assured that the bleeping is certain, so get my self prepared, bleep her but make sure I go with my used condom at d end
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by Boyooosa(m): 10:42pm On Sep 18, 2021
Nak am with condom and go with ur condom if she no get juju
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by Bigchristo: 10:43pm On Sep 18, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

Wisdom kill you dia grin
grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by Emperoo: 10:46pm On Sep 18, 2021
Nairaland is becoming a trash can, so this is what I'll come here to answer for you... I think I am not too idle for this kind of rubbish post.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by luluman: 10:46pm On Sep 18, 2021
Baawaa:
And will rather catch HIV?
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by BRATISLAVA: 10:46pm On Sep 18, 2021
Another post by a man about women? This is getting obvious and out of hand.

Men are so emotional and obsessed with women. Red pill scripting.

Toxicland, home of crying embittered men. A forum for men. Imagine the number of first page threads in a day, and how many are just men licking wounds over women. Nothing educational, just the tears and curses of men.

The average Nigerian male is emotional, infantile and full of lies. Disgusting trend.

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by Forthe: 10:48pm On Sep 18, 2021
cry I wouldn't be myself again..
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by ugodson(m): 10:48pm On Sep 18, 2021
All I hear is knack knack knack.
Have you guys seen d girl's face in question? Is she inviting,sexy with good soft skin?

Na knack go kill una there
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by Emperoo: 10:49pm On Sep 18, 2021
This gif interests me the most.

MrBrownJay1:
[img]https://c./JGfjY677w2sAAAAC/simpsons-walkinandout.gif[/img]
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by Nikkganc08(m): 10:50pm On Sep 18, 2021
Exkandayee:
Abeg I wan ask are there different sizes of condoms,omo this one's I see here bigooooh,

There are king size for great men with cassava in between there legs

There are jumbo size for those with cucumber in between their legs.

And finally, a third size that has no name.
Its for all men with something that's just used to distinguish them from females.
You'll find the this one easily in all chemists.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by Hassanmaye(m): 10:52pm On Sep 18, 2021
SmellySperm:
I will proceed with the knacking,after Cumming,I'll carry my condom and japa cheesy
Bad boy angry
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 18, 2021
Na today this thread hit front page ooo
Na wa ooo

Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by suffering: 10:58pm On Sep 18, 2021
Lol. Foolish Nairaland posting any filth children create here.
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by Saucekiddo99(m): 10:59pm On Sep 18, 2021
For one, the room gonn' smell as bad as hell.
No way I am staying a second there.
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by avrilwisedata: 11:03pm On Sep 18, 2021
You guys are not even worried as to clarify whether those guys whose pictures are on the wall are still alive.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by Alezy(m): 11:05pm On Sep 18, 2021
Baawaa:
lmao.....guy u be craze

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React / American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them / Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.