Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

How To Grow Your Whatsapp Contact List To Gain Thousands Of Status Views - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Grow Your Whatsapp Contact List To Gain Thousands Of Status Views (15407 Views)

14k Plus Whatsapp Contact numbers In Vcf File To Advertise Ur Business / Buy 10k Whatsapp Status Views And Contact / How To Increase Your Whatsapp Status Views – 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Grow Your Whatsapp Contact List To Gain Thousands Of Status Views by Menesuanu: 8:11pm On Aug 17, 2021
Hello gentlemen and ladies in the house. My name is Menesuanu Michael, I am a digital marketer, blogger and content creator with many years of experience in the digital marketing industry.

In this short article, I will be teaching you a very simple way of which you can grow your contact list on WhatsApp to gain thousands of views on WhatsApp status.

Bigger brands and upcoming businesses uses this same strategy to grow their audience for massive promotion for their products and services.

Before I start explaining how to grow your contact list on WhatsApp, let me first of all highlight different ways you can make money online with your WhatsApp contact list using the power of WhatsApp status.

Below are different ways you can make thousands of naira (50K and above) Weekly with your WhatsApp contact list

The first method I will be teaching you on how to make money with your WhatsApp contact list is doing what is known as DROP SHIPPING

What is Drop shipping? Drop shipping is a system of selling products of which you do not actually stock. You actually do not have to purchase a product for resell.What is needed of you is to
Look for suppliers who sell their products in bulk quantity. Get the pictures of the products
Share the product images on your WhatsApp status with your price tag
Once you receive orders from any person, you go straight to your supplier; pay for the product and deliver the good to your customer
Listen up, you might buy a product for 5K from a supplier, but since you will be in need of your profit and also for delivery charge, you might likely increase the price of that good to 8K or 9K there about.

Trust me, this is what guys are doing to bank in 100K every week in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Abuja depending on the products you sell. The products that works best for this are health related products such as fibroid tea, belly fat burner tea, black spot remover cream etc

The second way to make money with your WhatsApp Contacts list is by PROMOTING COMPANIES AND BRANDS.

Pay good attention here because this method is one in a million ways to make money with your WhatsApp. But remember, you should and must have up to at least TWO THOUSAND CONTACTS ON YOUR WHATSAPP LIST

Let me tell about one of the schools in Port Harcourt I promoted using my WhatsApp and how much the school paid me.

On 28th of July 2019, I went to a school in Port Harcourt and met the school principal to tell her about my promotional technique with Whatsapp that if I should use the strategy to promote her school, they will be having many pupils and students to register in their school by next academic session.

Due to the fact that the school was a newly established one, the principal told me that she was ready to pay me to promote the school. I was surprised when she asked me how much should she pay me to start promoting the school.

First of all, I told her to calm down that I didn't come only because of the money she will pay me but I was there to give her value which will give her a positive result.

SO WE HAD 20A DEAL, the DEAL was that I will be paid 20% of the registration fee of any student that registers through me in the school. The registration fee was 60,000 Naira. Which means I will be paid 20% of 60,000 Naira, which is 20×60,000÷100=12,000. That is, 12,000 naira was my share for any student that registers through me in the school.

So, I started my normal promotional strategy. I took pictures of; the school building; the students in the science lab; student's in the computer lab; students learning in the classroom; students playing games in the school field.

The next thing I did was to start posting those pictures I took on my Whatsapp status through out the month of August.

During the time of the promotion I started receiving messages in my DM from people asking me to tell them more about the school. With the little information I gathered from the principal about the school, I was able to explain to them properly about the school.

You needed to see how people staying around the location of the school started seeking to admit their children to the school.

During the first two weeks of school resumption, I had about 12 students that got admitted through me to the school which earned me a commission of about 144,000 Naira cash. During the following week, more 8 students was admitted through me also and that earned me 96,000 Naira.

You can also promote upcoming businesses and brands. Currently, I am promoting about 7 brands (companies) that pays me in a monthly basis.

Another way you can make money online with your WhatsApp contact list is by JOINING REFERRAL PLATFORMS. I believe you should know of this. Once you join any referral program, what you only need to do is to promote your referral link on your WhatsApp status and you will be shocked of the influx of people who will click on your link to register on the platform which you are promoting.

Another way WhatsApp contact list can be of a good benefit to you is by GROWING YOUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL. With your WhatsApp contact list, you can be able to grow your YouTube channel and get more YouTube subscribers, watch hours, likes and comments on your youtube videos provided you are giving out a valuable content. Infact, those who have youtube Channels can pay you to post their videos on your whatsapp status.

There are so many other ways to make money with your WhatsApp contact list but to curtail the length of this article, I have to mention just few of them.

But the issue here now is how do you grow your contact list up to 5K contacts?

Take a glass of water, Relax and Chill because I want to blow your mind up with a surprise and what is this surprise?

Boom ������. I want to introduce to you a peer to peer network called "WASTAVI". They are the best platform when it comes to Whatsapp Contacts Gain. Their main aim is to grow WhatsApp contact list of all their members to at least 5000 WhatsApp contacts.

First of all, tap on the register button at the bottom of thier website using this LINK.. https://wastavi.launchaco.com/ to get started and enter all the necessary details in the registration page.

How do they achieve growing their members WhatsApp contact list up to 5K?
After entering all the necessary details and choosing at least five options from the list of choices. Select the submit button.

On receiving your details, your contact will be added to their 5000 VCF contact file list

The 5000 VCF contact file will be sent individually to each member of the contact family to extract and automatically, the 5000 contacts will be saved on your WhatsApp contact list and also on each member's whatsapp contacts list of the 5000 VCF contact file family.

Boom ������ your 5000 status views is set.

Tap here.. https://wastavi.launchaco.com/ to register on the website and start growing your WhatsApp contact list with WASTAVI.p

1 Like

Re: How To Grow Your Whatsapp Contact List To Gain Thousands Of Status Views by STARRTONY(m): 1:04pm On Jan 14, 2022
Menesuanu:
Hello gentlemen and ladies in the house. My name is Menesuanu Michael, I am a digital marketer, blogger and content creator with many years of experience in the digital marketing industry.

In this short article, I will be teaching you a very simple way of which you can grow your contact list on WhatsApp to gain thousands of views on WhatsApp status.

Bigger brands and upcoming businesses uses this same strategy to grow their audience for massive promotion for their products and services.

Before I start explaining how to grow your contact list on WhatsApp, let me first of all highlight different ways you can make money online with your WhatsApp contact list using the power of WhatsApp status.

Below are different ways you can make thousands of naira (50K and above) Weekly with your WhatsApp contact list

The first method I will be teaching you on how to make money with your WhatsApp contact list is doing what is known as DROP SHIPPING

What is Drop shipping? Drop shipping is a system of selling products of which you do not actually stock. You actually do not have to purchase a product for resell.What is needed of you is to
Look for suppliers who sell their products in bulk quantity. Get the pictures of the products
Once you receive orders from any person, you go straight to your supplier; pay for the product and deliver the good to your customer
Listen up, you might buy a product for 5K from a supplier, but since you will be in need of your profit and also for delivery charge, you might likely increase the price of that good to 8K or 9K there about.

Trust me, this is what guys are doing to bank in 100K every week in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Abuja depending on the products you sell. The products that works best for this are health related products such as fibroid tea, belly fat burner tea, black spot remover cream etc

The second way to make money with your WhatsApp Contacts list is by PROMOTING COMPANIES AND BRANDS.

Pay good attention here because this method is one in a million ways to make money with your WhatsApp. But remember, you should and must have up to at least TWO THOUSAND CONTACTS ON YOUR WHATSAPP LIST

Let me tell about one of the schools in Port Harcourt I promoted using my WhatsApp and how much the school paid me.

On 28th of July 2019, I went to a school in Port Harcourt and met the school principal to tell her about my promotional technique with Whatsapp that if I should use the strategy to promote her school, they will be having many pupils and students to register in their school by next academic session.

Due to the fact that the school was a newly established one, the principal told me that she was ready to pay me to promote the school. I was surprised when she asked me how much should she pay me to start promoting the school.

First of all, I told her to calm down that I didn't come only because of the money she will pay me but I was there to give her value which will give her a positive result.

SO WE HAD 20A DEAL, the DEAL was that I will be paid 20% of the registration fee of any student that registers through me in the school. The registration fee was 60,000 Naira. Which means I will be paid 20% of 60,000 Naira, which is 20×60,000÷100=12,000. That is, 12,000 naira was my share for any student that registers through me in the school.

So, I started my normal promotional strategy. I took pictures of; the school building; the students in the science lab; student's in the computer lab; students learning in the classroom; students playing games in the school field.

The next thing I did was to start posting those pictures I took on my Whatsapp status through out the month of August.

During the time of the promotion I started receiving messages in my DM from people asking me to tell them more about the school. With the little information I gathered from the principal about the school, I was able to explain to them properly about the school.

You needed to see how people staying around the location of the school started seeking to admit their children to the school.

During the first two weeks of school resumption, I had about 12 students that got admitted through me to the school which earned me a commission of about 144,000 Naira cash. During the following week, more 8 students was admitted through me also and that earned me 96,000 Naira.

You can also promote upcoming businesses and brands. Currently, I am promoting about 7 brands (companies) that pays me in a monthly basis.

Another way you can make money online with your WhatsApp contact list is by JOINING REFERRAL PLATFORMS. I believe you should know of this. Once you join any referral program, what you only need to do is to promote your referral link on your WhatsApp status and you will be shocked of the influx of people who will click on your link to register on the platform which you are promoting.

Another way WhatsApp contact list can be of a good benefit to you is by GROWING YOUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL. With your WhatsApp contact list, you can be able to grow your YouTube channel and get more YouTube subscribers, watch hours, likes and comments on your youtube videos provided you are giving out a valuable content. Infact, those who have youtube Channels can pay you to post their videos on your whatsapp status.

There are so many other ways to make money with your WhatsApp contact list but to curtail the length of this article, I have to mention just few of them.

Take a glass of water, Relax and Chill because I want to blow your mind up with a surprise and what is this surprise?

Boom ������. I want to introduce to you a peer to peer network called "WASTAVI". They are the best platform when it comes to Whatsapp Contacts Gain. Their main aim is to grow WhatsApp contact list of all their members to at least 5000 WhatsApp contacts.

First of all, tap on the register button at the bottom of thier website using this LINK.. https://wastavi.launchaco.com/ to get started and enter all the necessary details in the registration page.

After entering all the necessary details and choosing at least five options from the list of choices. Select the submit button.

On receiving your details, your contact will be added to their 5000 VCF contact file list

The 5000 VCF contact file will be sent individually to each member of the contact family to extract and automatically, the 5000 contacts will be saved on your WhatsApp contact list and also on each member's whatsapp contacts list of the 5000 VCF contact file family.

Tap here.. https://wastavi.launchaco.com/ to register on the website and start growing your WhatsApp contact list with WASTAVI.p

The link is taking too long to respond.
Re: How To Grow Your Whatsapp Contact List To Gain Thousands Of Status Views by Hopewinny(f): 2:41pm On Nov 13, 2022
Menesuanu:

. Wow! This is really amazing. Thanks So much for sharing. I will do justice to that.

(1) (Reply)

Petrol Should Sell For N151.87/litre, Marketers Insist / Gtbank Apologizes To Customers Over Network Failure / CBN Fines Standard Chartered Bank N2bn For FX Infraction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.