Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

There Is Nothing Like Cheating In Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is Nothing Like Cheating In Dating (317 Views)

"Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" / Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship / Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is Nothing Like Cheating In Dating by immortalcrown(m): 8:16pm On Aug 17, 2021
Let me provoke those who hate bitter truth.

It is very rare to find two criminals that are saints to each other, or two sinners that are holy to each other. Under normal circumstances, at least one must hurt the other.

If you do girlfriend-boyfriend relationship and you and your partner are faithful to each other, you are lucky. But if your partner is unfaithful to you, endure it because no sane person plants sin with the plan to reap righteousness.

There is nothing like cheating in girlfriend-boyfriend relationship. Yes, because he or she is not under any traditional, biblical or even legal obligation to be faithful to you. The sex he or she has with you is equally as sinful as the sex he or she has with another person. Even the ones that have faithful partners are not different from the ones that have unfaithful partners. Your faithful partner will later get another girlfriend or boyfriend. That he or she finishes Egusi soup before eating Okro soup does not differentiate him or her from someone who eats a mixture of Egusi and Okro. At the end of the day, the result is the same (mixture of Egusi and Okro in stomach).

It is only in marriage that cheating is traditionally, biblically and legally recognized as an offense because sex with your spouse is traditionally, biblically and legally approved but sex with someone who is not your wife is legally, biblically and morally condemned.

If I feel I cannot control myself and I get a girlfriend, I will not be happy if she cheats on me. But I will be ashamed to openly complain that she cheats on me. I will be ashamed because I know that what I do is bad. Being bold to complain is like a thief complaining openly that he or she is unsatisfied with his or her share of what his or her group got from robbery.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like Cheating In Dating by chatinent: 8:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
Cold akamu with pawpaw no good na.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like Cheating In Dating by Moz22: 8:59pm On Aug 17, 2021
Hmmm... This isn't far off the truth, dating in this current dispensation is just a collosal waste of time cos an average Nigerian woman is unfaithful (men inclusive)..
Re: There Is Nothing Like Cheating In Dating by AfroKnight: 11:17pm On Aug 17, 2021
It’s easy to say this until dem serve you cold breakfast.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dear Ladies / Is There A Correlation Between Missing Someone And Having Feelings For Them? / Ned Nwoko And Wife Finally Divorced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.