Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While (54045 Views)

Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) / Boy Becomes 'Calm Down' Ambassador After "Mummy Calm Down" Viral Video / I Just Found Out My Husband Has Cheated On Me. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by Nobody: 3:25am On Oct 12, 2021
Men's comments are so hilarious in this thread. You ar gonna be deceived they are responsible species when it comes to child raising. Listen to their comments: "Oh I love kids. Children are adorable and that why I love them. Kids are innocent...and bla bla bla". Na lie oooo. They are just liars. Very unconcerned and irresponsible in this regard. Always doing Mr Macho at home. Just imagine how they masked their characters in this thread. undecided
Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by Validated: 4:23am On Oct 12, 2021
So, you are rearing kids and not children What do you call a little goat, do you call them children?
Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by deltateam: 4:32am On Oct 12, 2021
maureensylvia:
If you have spoken with me before on call, you will know that my kids can disturb ehhh.

So my kids were disturbing me as usual, I had to look for a way to keep them quiet for awhile.

I wanted to sleep for some mins, I told my son, Dubem to draw me while I'm sleeping...
*#concentration drawing*
I slept for 30 mins without disturbance
Check out what he drew, saying it's me grin

Is the shifted waist and height for me cheesy
What's your favorite part cheesy

What of the hands and breasts?

That picture doesn't look the part though.
Fine if it made you sleep though.

Lastly, do you sleep with Bum shorts?
Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by babalonshee(m): 4:58am On Oct 12, 2021
They got the height though
Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by Asianjollof007: 5:02am On Oct 12, 2021
maureensylvia:
cheesy cheesy

Do you use twitter?

I want you to post this on twitter, it's a better content and I'm very sure it's going too boom if posted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by rotile247(m): 5:08am On Oct 12, 2021
.. that's not shifted waist, it's big Tommy (preggo things) lol

maureensylvia:
If you have spoken with me before on call, you will know that my kids can disturb ehhh.

So my kids were disturbing me as usual, I had to look for a way to keep them quiet for awhile.

I wanted to sleep for some mins, I told my son, Dubem to draw me while I'm sleeping...
*#concentration drawing*

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by mightyhaze: 5:43am On Oct 12, 2021
maureensylvia:

Oh my goodness cheesy wink wink
how old is dubem
Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by Kokaine(m): 5:44am On Oct 12, 2021
maureensylvia:

*#concentration drawing*

How old is Dubem?
Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by respect80(m): 5:52am On Oct 12, 2021
Judolisco:
Children of nowadays jst dey very bold... If my papa tell u back then.. Don't disturb me I want to sleep... Who born u? All my mum needs to say is.. I'll report u to your dad and that's all.. U go calm down
U are right cheesy
Honestly, I don't know why that line doesn't work for kids these days.
"I will report you to your dad" was some kind of chill pill back then.

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by Lewisdinho(m): 5:53am On Oct 12, 2021
grin op thanks for the secret
Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by Munzy14(m): 5:58am On Oct 12, 2021
mariahAngel:
Hahahahahahahaahahahahaha grin

How come mum’s eyes are wide open when she was supposed to be asleep while being drawn? cheesy
A mam na iga erute ebe a...grin

Immediately I saw the thread...udi thread na amasi gi ofuma.

OP use sense outsmart her kids...With time they will get fed up..kids na something else with nsogbu ha.

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by Munzy14(m): 6:24am On Oct 12, 2021
respect80:

U are right cheesy
Honestly, I don't know why that line doesn't work for kids these days.
"I will report you to your dad" was some kind of chill pill back then.
Kids don open eye pass in this modern age.

At 2yrs, this kids comfortably operate android phones and tv remote..

In our time, who born you to touch the black and white tv knobs..Flogging no be here..grin

At a time my dad uses twisted nitel cable as cain...We became hardened with regular cain..grin

3 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by Munzy14(m): 6:26am On Oct 12, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
Men's comments are so hilarious in this thread. You ar gonna be deceived they are responsible species when it comes to child raising. Listen to their comments: "Oh I love kids. Children are adorable and that why I love them. Kids are innocent...and bla bla bla". Na lie oooo. They are just liars. Very unconcerned and irresponsible in this regard. Always doing Mr Macho at home. Just imagine how they masked their characters in this thread. undecided
Too many assumptions will mess up your psychology about life...Some men are equally care givers..Even better than some women.

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by maureensylvia(f): 6:38am On Oct 12, 2021
Kokaine:

How old is Dubem?
5 plus

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by maureensylvia(f): 6:39am On Oct 12, 2021
mightyhaze:
how old is dubem
5 plus

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by maureensylvia(f): 6:40am On Oct 12, 2021
rotile247:
.. that's not shifted waist, it's big Tommy (preggo things) lol

Hahahaha
Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by maureensylvia(f): 6:41am On Oct 12, 2021
Asianjollof007:

Do you use twitter?

I want you to post this on twitter, it's a better content and I'm very sure it's going too boom if posted

Awwww very thoughtful of you
I'm posting it right away cheesy
Thanks for the idea

2 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by maureensylvia(f): 6:43am On Oct 12, 2021
deltateam:

What of the hands and breasts?

That picture doesn't look the part though.
Fine if it made you sleep though.

Lastly, do you sleep with Bum shorts?

Siesta lol cheesy
Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by maureensylvia(f): 6:43am On Oct 12, 2021
Lightorder:
The left limb which he made several efforts to join . .He even had the liver to write ‘MUM’ on it. Dubem is risky o . It looks to me like a cousin of 7Up FIDODIDO Lol!

Hahahaha this got me grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by maureensylvia(f): 6:44am On Oct 12, 2021
Vaiki:
Nice one! I used that trick on my son a few years ago and it worked like magic! Children are very easy to handle psychologically if you have ever being a kid. Now I give my kid and any kids disturbing my environment essay assignments to be rewarded with sweets and biscuits for the best writer.....see silent competition na grin

Hahahaha true

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by mightyhaze: 6:46am On Oct 12, 2021
maureensylvia:

5 plus
wow.. he draws well for a 5 year old.. make him draw more often..

This might be our own Picasso in the offing smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by Sommylove55(f): 6:49am On Oct 12, 2021
Is the nose for me �
Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by wale0911: 7:25am On Oct 12, 2021
I hope the kids are not on Nairaland. You just blew your cover!

Nice idea anyway, although some pikin will still wake you up after 2mins of drawing. Mummy, I don draw am finish.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by Hassanmaye(m): 7:36am On Oct 12, 2021
maureensylvia:

*#concentration drawing*

Hahahhahahaha thank you sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by Hassanmaye(m): 7:37am On Oct 12, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:
From all of us@MANNABBGRIZZ, we call on our darling daddy to release our September monthly stipend of 30k. Today is already 11th and yet no alert
Hahahhahahaha
Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 12, 2021
Munzy14:

Too many assumptions will mess up your psychology about life...Some men are equally care givers..Even better than some women.

This is how kids end of dying young. He doesnt know me and look at how he is so forward to make this statement. Mofo you are making an assumption that can get you killed. Psychos always making reference to mental issues. You better enter Yaba left before it gets out of hand. Mumu. Some men you mentioned. How many? Maybe 0.5 out of 100. Lol. Do you know why its 0.5? Such may have disability. Lol. NAIJA men who have not seen outside the country are mostly empty barrels. Go an masturbate on this and show another level of your insa.nity in your response.

Mtchew!
Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by san316(m): 7:58am On Oct 12, 2021
Can you do that with a one year old?
Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by Munzy14(m): 8:28am On Oct 12, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

This is how kids end of dying young. He doesnt know me and look at how he is so forward to make this statement. Mofo you are making an assumption that can get you killed. Psychos always making reference to mental issues. You better enter Yaba left before it gets out of hand. Mumu. Some men you mentioned. How many? Maybe 0.5 out of 100. Lol. Do you know why its 0.5? Such may have disability. Lol. NAIJA men who have not seen outside the country are mostly empty barrels. Go an masturbate on this and show another level of your insa.nity in your response.

Mtchew!
Mentally challenged person....God will heal u.

The man in your life is seeing and experiencing hell on earth...grin Our prayers are with him.

Soo much vile in one person...God may we not meet this your type in reality..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by Olushylay1(f): 8:43am On Oct 12, 2021
I will try this new method..I pray it works for my children cry : kiss
Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by MyPoint: 8:49am On Oct 12, 2021
maureensylvia:

Hahahaha I don't blame him though
I was on shorts cheesy grin

Dubem is indeed a smart kid for paying attention to the short you are wearing.

Give Dubem a hug for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by maureensylvia(f): 8:56am On Oct 12, 2021
MyPoint:

Dubem is indeed a smart kid for paying attention to the short you are wearing.

Give Dubem a hug for me.

Awwww
Thanks I will wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) / My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice / Twin Brothers Celebrate Their 80th Birthday (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.