Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Business Advice: My Friend Is Confuse Whether To Accept This Offer Or Reject It - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Advice: My Friend Is Confuse Whether To Accept This Offer Or Reject It (181 Views)

Would You Accept This Offer From Obi Cubanna? / Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole / See Aliko Dangote's 'heaven On Earth' Mansion That Can Make One Confuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Advice: My Friend Is Confuse Whether To Accept This Offer Or Reject It by Pemisire755(m): 1:24am On Aug 18, 2021
Good morning nairaland family. Admins please help me to push this write up to front page.

A very good close friend of mine is an entrepreneur who orders most of what he sells here in Nigeria from outside the country, those things he sells include wrist watches, male wears, air pod and some sophisticated phone gadgets. He sells all these things from home because there's no money to get a shop yet but he has it in his plans.

Just last week, the wrist watches he ordered from China arrived Nigeria and an area brother who's very good to this my friend and also into politics introduced my friend to someone who he can sell some of the wrist watches to. So this last Sunday, my friend and the area brother went to see the man he introduced him to, to see some of the wrist watches he's selling and after all the back and front, the man eventually bought one.

When they were set to leave, the man said he likes my friend business idea and both of them can do business together, that he can bring his wrist watches and other things he is selling to his shop outlet inside the Shoprite here our state according to my friend, he said he appreciated the man's compliments and kind gesture and he left with the area brother without taking what the man said so serious.

So yesterday, my friend received a call from this area brother and he said he called the man they went to see the other day concerning the business idea he offered my friend by bringing his good to his shop at the mall and the area brother told the man that my friend said yes and he is ready to do business with the said man.

My friend told the area brother how can he told the man yes without his consent that he doesn't want problem for his life by doing partnership with anyone and besides he doesn't have money to pay as rent for using the Man's shop at the mall and the area brother said the man said he doesn't need to pay any rent that all he needs to do is to bring the goods down to his shop and the man will be adding 25% on each goods he sells for my friend. For example, if my friend wants to sell a wrist watch for 15k, the man will add his own 25% or more to the 15k and he will deliver 15k to my friend and that's all. So my friend told the area brother that he will think about it and get back to him.

Last night, my friend called me and explained all have typed above to me and seek my advice before he takes any step whether he should accept the offer or reject it.

I told my friend that this offer is too good to be real that it may later back fire because as for me, i don't trust anybody that is into politics that how can he went ahead to negotiate with the man in the first place without his consent that i suspected a foul play between the man and the area brother.
Also, if at all, he will accept the offer that there should be an agreement between both of them by involving a lawyer( he told me the area brother said no need to involve a lawyer or any agreement that he cannot have any problem soon or later that the man is good person)
Also, i said there should be an evidence that he is moving his goods to the man's shop and a witness.

So my friend has been down in thoughts since yesterday as a young entrepreneur thinking to grow big; maybe this is an opportunity for him to make it and grow his business.

Both of us haven't reached a conclusion since yesterday that's why I'm bringing it here to seek people's opinion about what to do if at all he will accept the offer.

Thank you all.

(1) (Reply)

Business Growth Solutions / United States Projects Increase In Nigeria's Rice Production / Service Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.