Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,462 members, 7,770,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:52 AM

99% Of Afghans Support Taliban Sharia Policy 99.7% Afghans Are Muslims - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 99% Of Afghans Support Taliban Sharia Policy 99.7% Afghans Are Muslims (1701 Views)

Thousands of Afghans flee hundreds of miles across desert to escape Taliban(Pix) / First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off / Shocking Footage Of Afghans Falling From Aircraft In The Sky - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

99% Of Afghans Support Taliban Sharia Policy 99.7% Afghans Are Muslims by HardMirror(m): 7:57am On Aug 18, 2021
In recent days, the media has been engorged with reports of commotions in Afghanistan.
this reports are misleading as the truth is normal day to day activities are still going on in Afghanistan, while it is true that some people are running to leave the country, it is most likely they are doing so because they seek greener pastures in Europe and America and they see this as an opportunity for easy entry to Europe and America. they are not leaving because their lives are threatened.

what most people do not know is Afghan just like most other Islamic countries want the preservation of the core Islamic values while seeking to better their socio-economic opportunities.

Survey revealed that 99% of Afghans actually want a Sharia based government and 99.7% of Afghans are Muslims.

we should at least know this before assuming they want to be Christians or are not in support of Sharia based government. Just Like Saudi Arabia admits that they are working to improve the rights of women, Afghanistan also admits that there are rights issues and they are ready to help their people enjoy better rights under Sharia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqRxdfLkhw0
The Taliban are promising to respect human rights, Follow rule of law, respect women's rights etc. watch the interview above.

statistics link below

https://www.pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Afghans Support Taliban Sharia Policy 99.7% Afghans Are Muslims by KillMNKnow(f): 8:01am On Aug 18, 2021
And 99.99 of Northern Nigerians here support Sharia law and Taliban

3 Likes

Re: 99% Of Afghans Support Taliban Sharia Policy 99.7% Afghans Are Muslims by HardMirror(m): 8:03am On Aug 18, 2021
KillMNKnow:
it is their choice. you cannot force people to believe what you believe

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 99% Of Afghans Support Taliban Sharia Policy 99.7% Afghans Are Muslims by HardMirror(m): 8:07am On Aug 18, 2021
lalasticlala, seun, OAM4J, Mynd44)
People need to be informed.
Re: 99% Of Afghans Support Taliban Sharia Policy 99.7% Afghans Are Muslims by Asgard73: 8:11am On Aug 18, 2021
Tell this your propaganda to those Muslims at Kabul airport and those two humans that dropped from the flying C 17.

As for your Nigeria statistics... that your site is fake..
Only idiots like your Buhari and APC wants sharia .. and they’ve been pushing it

Infact Apc and Buhari are the Africans talibans.. pushing bandits and supporting herdsmens and attacks

Have you heard of any bandit or herdsmen killed by Nigeria army or security..

But bandits and herdsmen kill Nigeria securities and citizens with qualms .. even the army do guide them to battle and reinforce if they’re overwhelmed..

Those are humans pushing same taliban agenda. And Nigerians are supporting the Apc government with eyes wide open. Looking at events without seeing through.

God will help us

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 99% Of Afghans Support Taliban Sharia Policy 99.7% Afghans Are Muslims by skywalker240(m): 8:16am On Aug 18, 2021
Sharia kill you there

Keep it to your poverty infested North
Re: 99% Of Afghans Support Taliban Sharia Policy 99.7% Afghans Are Muslims by joyandfaith: 8:16am On Aug 18, 2021
Asgard73:
Tell this your propaganda to those Muslims at Kabul airport and those two humans that dropped from the flying C 17.

As for your Nigeria statistics... that your site is fake..
Only idiots like your Buhari and APC wants sharia .. and they’ve been pushing it

Infact Apc and Buhari are the Africans talibans.. pushing bandits and supporting herdsmens and attacks

Have you heard of any bandit or herdsmen killed by Nigeria army or security..

But bandits and herdsmen kill Nigeria securities and citizens with qualms .. even the army do guide them to battle and reinforce if they’re overwhelmed..

Those are humans pushing same taliban agenda. And Nigerians are supporting the Apc government with eyes wide open. Looking at events without seeing through.

All Muslims want sharia. It is political sharia that is causing ripples among them.

God will help us
Re: 99% Of Afghans Support Taliban Sharia Policy 99.7% Afghans Are Muslims by Asgard73: 8:17am On Aug 18, 2021
They don’t want to be Christian... they want freedom oldrom Islamic oppression..

Will you op like it if your sisters are treated same as Afghan talibans treat their women in their sharia Islamic republic?

Will you like to see your mother and people go through the pain of living the rest of their life’s as House furniture?

Tell your APC QND BUHARI that it will never ever happen in Nigeria.. if they want make they celebrate in their closet ... Na dia e stop.

3 Likes

Re: 99% Of Afghans Support Taliban Sharia Policy 99.7% Afghans Are Muslims by Image123(m): 8:18am On Aug 18, 2021
HardMirror:
it is their choice. you cannot force people to believe what you believe

But you try doing that every time and everywhere, can't you see? You want us all to have your nonsensical beliefs in atheism.
Re: 99% Of Afghans Support Taliban Sharia Policy 99.7% Afghans Are Muslims by Asgard73: 8:20am On Aug 18, 2021
[quote author=joyandfaith post=104914370][/quote]

Not all Nigeria Muslim...

Sont think yoruba/southern Muslims like sharia.. weda political sharia or not..
Re: 99% Of Afghans Support Taliban Sharia Policy 99.7% Afghans Are Muslims by HardMirror(m): 8:21am On Aug 18, 2021
skywalker240:
Sharia kill you there

Keep it to your poverty infested North
i am not a muslim and i am not a northerner. check my topics and posts here on nairaland and stop letting your hate for muslims blind you

3 Likes

Re: 99% Of Afghans Support Taliban Sharia Policy 99.7% Afghans Are Muslims by joyandfaith: 8:23am On Aug 18, 2021
Asgard73:

Not all Nigeria Muslim...

Sont think yoruba/southern Muslims like sharia.. weda political sharia or not..

OK. But majority of Muslims want sharia. They see it as a way of life.

3 Likes

Re: 99% Of Afghans Support Taliban Sharia Policy 99.7% Afghans Are Muslims by gawu1: 8:25am On Aug 18, 2021
KillMNKnow:
And so what?

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Afghans Support Taliban Sharia Policy 99.7% Afghans Are Muslims by HardMirror(m): 8:26am On Aug 18, 2021
Asgard73:
They don’t want to be Christian... they want freedom oldrom Islamic oppression..

Will you op like it if your sisters are treated same as Afghan talibans treat their women in their sharia Islamic republic?

Will you like to see your mother and people go through the pain of living the rest of their life’s as House furniture?

Tell your APC QND BUHARI that it will never ever happen in Nigeria.. if they want make they celebrate in their closet ... Na dia e stop.
I'm i the 99% that voted that they want sharia? am i the 99.7% that are muslims there? it is their choice. yes some people want to run from the country, but this people are very few compared the the vast majority that are ok with the Sharia stand of the taliban. let us stop getting emotional and be factual. just last week i openned a topic to condemn muslims that support killing those they considered apostates. next thing is they started calling me a christian, saying i just hate muslims. but i was just saying they truth. here i am saying things as they are over there and you guys already calling me a muslim and northerner just because you do not think, you are emotion driven.

5 Likes

Re: 99% Of Afghans Support Taliban Sharia Policy 99.7% Afghans Are Muslims by KillMNKnow(f): 8:26am On Aug 18, 2021
gawu1:

And so what?
nothing just prepare to live under Sharia law

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Afghans Support Taliban Sharia Policy 99.7% Afghans Are Muslims by HardMirror(m): 8:28am On Aug 18, 2021
gawu1:

And so what?
dont mind her. but she would be happy if they support "bible based" government. what we should be looking at is are these people ready to adopt and recognize the issues of human rights abuse not the religion
Re: 99% Of Afghans Support Taliban Sharia Policy 99.7% Afghans Are Muslims by HardMirror(m): 8:29am On Aug 18, 2021
KillMNKnow:
nothing just prepare to live under Sharia law
is Nigeria 99.7% muslim?

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Afghans Support Taliban Sharia Policy 99.7% Afghans Are Muslims by limeta(f): 8:34am On Aug 18, 2021
99% Afghans want sharia
Muslims and lie are brother .
Nobody want sharia ,they just ve no choice.
Re: 99% Of Afghans Support Taliban Sharia Policy 99.7% Afghans Are Muslims by Asgard73: 8:35am On Aug 18, 2021
HardMirror:
I'm i the 99% that voted that they want sharia? am i the 99.7% that are muslims there? it is their choice. yes some people want to run from the country, but this people are very few compared the the vast majority that are ok with the Sharia stand of the taliban. let us stop getting emotional and be factual. just last week i openned a topic to condemn muslims that support killing those they considered apostates. next thing is they started calling me a christian, saying i just hate muslims. but i was just saying they truth. here i am saying things as they are over there and you guys already calling me a muslim and northerner just because you do not think, you are emotion driven.

That your site is an Islamic site...

And I repeat .. they don’t want sharia.. they want freedom.
They’ve tasted taliban reign and have feel democracy
Nothing like freedom

Talibans are religious extremists.. if it possible for all Afghans to disappear they will.

Na people like you they encourage Boko and bandits because they are fighting jihad..

People like you support Buhari and Apc for pushing jihad.. indirectly.. una don fail.

Nigeria can never be Afghan.. even in the next million years without disintegration.. Nigeria will never never ever be a sharia state. Not even Northeast.
Keep your sharia in northwest.
Re: 99% Of Afghans Support Taliban Sharia Policy 99.7% Afghans Are Muslims by HardMirror(m): 8:36am On Aug 18, 2021
limeta:
99% Afghans want sharia
Muslims and lie are brother .
Nobody want sharia ,they just ve no choice.
80% of christians want the holy spirit
are they lying too?

4 Likes

Re: 99% Of Afghans Support Taliban Sharia Policy 99.7% Afghans Are Muslims by Asgard73: 8:37am On Aug 18, 2021
joyandfaith:

OK. But majority of Muslims want sharia. They see it as a way of life.

Majority Muslims from northwest Nigeria. ... and they failed even before the start wanting..

Obasanjo failed for even allowing them in the first place
Re: 99% Of Afghans Support Taliban Sharia Policy 99.7% Afghans Are Muslims by KillMNKnow(f): 8:40am On Aug 18, 2021
Re: 99% Of Afghans Support Taliban Sharia Policy 99.7% Afghans Are Muslims by HardMirror(m): 8:42am On Aug 18, 2021
Asgard73:

That your site is an Islamic site...

ABOUT PEW RESEARCH CENTER Pew Research Center is a nonpartisan fact tank that informs the public about the issues, attitudes and trends shaping the world. It conducts public opinion polling, demographic research, media content analysis and other empirical social science research. Pew Research Center does not take policy positions. It is a subsidiary of The Pew Charitable Trusts.
We are led by Michael Dimock and have a staff of more than 160 people and 11 research teams. Our experts combine the observational and storytelling skills of journalists with the analytical rigor of social scientists. Pew Research Center is stewarded by a nine-member volunteer board.
PEW is has nothing to do with Islam, dont let your emotions blind you to start saying rubbish.

Asgard73:
And I repeat .. they don’t want sharia.. they want freedom.
They’ve tasted taliban reign and have feel democracy
Nothing like freedom

Talibans are religious extremists.. if it possible for all Afghans to disappear they will.

Na people like you they encourage Boko and bandits because they are fighting jihad..

People like you support Buhari and Apc for pushing jihad.. indirectly.. una don fail.

Nigeria can never be Afghan.. even in the next million years without disintegration.. Nigeria will never never ever be a sharia state. Not even Northeast.
Keep your sharia in northwest.
well, i am an atheist, i want to see the end of all religion, islam and christianity. so stop jumping hating on me thinking i am a muslim or northerner. I speak truth even if you wont like it.

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Afghans Support Taliban Sharia Policy 99.7% Afghans Are Muslims by HardMirror(m): 8:43am On Aug 18, 2021
KillMNKnow:
https://www.nairaland.com/6707639/reason-why-north-take-over
nigeria would divide than become an islamic country. it cannot happen. get your facts right and stop letting your emotions run your life. Nigeria is not Afghanistan
Re: 99% Of Afghans Support Taliban Sharia Policy 99.7% Afghans Are Muslims by joyandfaith: 8:44am On Aug 18, 2021
Asgard73:

Majority Muslims from northwest Nigeria. ... and they failed even before the start wanting..

Obasanjo failed for even allowing them in the first place

Obasanjo played dangerous politics with sharia.
Re: 99% Of Afghans Support Taliban Sharia Policy 99.7% Afghans Are Muslims by HardMirror(m): 8:46am On Aug 18, 2021
Asgard73:

the fact you called https://www.pewresearch.org/about/ fake, then later called them an islamic site shows you do not research, you dont think, you just follow gossips and just open your mouth to say anything you like because you are surrounded be illiterates

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Afghans Support Taliban Sharia Policy 99.7% Afghans Are Muslims by HardMirror(m): 8:47am On Aug 18, 2021
joyandfaith:

Obasanjo played dangerous politics with sharia.
the states that adopted it wanted it. that is how governments work.
Re: 99% Of Afghans Support Taliban Sharia Policy 99.7% Afghans Are Muslims by joyandfaith: 8:50am On Aug 18, 2021
HardMirror:
the states that adopted it wanted it. that is how governments work.

Is it constitutional?
What happens to freedom of religion and expression of faith enshrined in the Constitution?
Re: 99% Of Afghans Support Taliban Sharia Policy 99.7% Afghans Are Muslims by HardMirror(m): 9:37am On Aug 18, 2021
joyandfaith:

Is it constitutional?
What happens to freedom of religion and expression of faith enshrined in the Constitution?
of cos it is constitutional. did it not go through our legislative arm before it was made into law. are you guys even educated at all or just say things that sound right in your ignorant minds? tell me where there is no freedom of religion in nigeria. are there no churches in Borno and Kano state? or what are you saying?

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Afghans Support Taliban Sharia Policy 99.7% Afghans Are Muslims by motayoayinde: 9:37am On Aug 18, 2021
HardMirror:

ABOUT PEW RESEARCH CENTER Pew Research Center is a nonpartisan fact tank that informs the public about the issues, attitudes and trends shaping the world. It conducts public opinion polling, demographic research, media content analysis and other empirical social science research. Pew Research Center does not take policy positions. It is a subsidiary of The Pew Charitable Trusts.
We are led by Michael Dimock and have a staff of more than 160 people and 11 research teams. Our experts combine the observational and storytelling skills of journalists with the analytical rigor of social scientists. Pew Research Center is stewarded by a nine-member volunteer board.
PEW is has nothing to do with Islam, dont let your emotions blind you to start saying rubbish.

well, i am an atheist, i want to see the end of all religion, islam and christianity. so stop jumping hating on me thinking i am a muslim or northerner. I speak truth even if you wont like it.

YOU WORK FOR PEW RESEARCH?
THAT'S GREAT.
DO YOU HAVE AN OFFICE HERE IN NIGERIA?
Re: 99% Of Afghans Support Taliban Sharia Policy 99.7% Afghans Are Muslims by HardMirror(m): 9:40am On Aug 18, 2021
motayoayinde:

YOU WORK FOR PEW RESEARCH?
THAT'S GREAT.
DO YOU HAVE AN OFFICE HERE IN NIGERIA?
do you want to work with PEW Research? i dont work for them and have no link with them by the way. go to their site and find out if they have an office here
Re: 99% Of Afghans Support Taliban Sharia Policy 99.7% Afghans Are Muslims by Thereddevil: 10:22am On Aug 18, 2021
HardMirror:
80% of christians want the holy spirit
are they lying too?
You be mumu.. Is wanting the Holy Spirit imposed on a non-Christian? With this, people wey dey reply you for just give you the "silence" response

(1) (2) (Reply)

Quotes By AK-47 Inventor|mikhail Kalashnikov / 15 Dirty Little Secrets About Your First Lady, Melania Trump / Exclusive - U.S. Nuclear Weapons In Europe Hosted By NATO Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.