Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) (26778 Views)

Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) / Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibadan (Photos, Video) / Air Peace Commences Flight Operations To South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 18, 2021
funkekemi:
always helping these afonjas

Werey grin You're are so ashamed of your heebow heritage you adopted a Yoruba like name. Asinwin

Meanwhile your forefathers and lineage never stayed in Heebow land to work except to run to yoruba land. Without hospitality from us your father wouldn't eat

Awon eranko jatijati lasan.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 18, 2021
Congrats to them

iPhone 7 plus for sale. Check my signature
Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 18, 2021
You are doing well!!
Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 18, 2021
DropsMic:
I used to think Airpeace was very affordable until the day I missed a flight and had to purchase another ticket from Dana...

i think Dana is cheap because many people will not fly Dana!!! There is hardly anyone who did not know somebody that died in the crash of 2012.
Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by house10s: 1:35pm On Aug 18, 2021
Africana1123:
life naaa step by step,
thanks to apc we dey go front n back
Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 1:38pm On Aug 18, 2021
Fahdiga:
Air Peace is in the same category with British Air

Hun hun, na the same level with Turkish airline.
Joker.

In fact add Delta, United and American airlines all combined together.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by Jerryherd: 1:38pm On Aug 18, 2021
He said it last year when he came to donate a building for University of Ibadan

Ibadan - Abuja

Ibadan - Imo soon
Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 1:39pm On Aug 18, 2021
funkekemi:
1-digit IQ

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by KingOfAllIgbos: 1:40pm On Aug 18, 2021
funkekemi:

But u r their slave. You even adopted the name.

I have to banish you from the kingdom. You must be an OSU angry

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by Jerryherd: 1:40pm On Aug 18, 2021
funkekemi:

Help?!

Who is helping who... No be we go patronise him
Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 1:41pm On Aug 18, 2021
Solatium:

Without Afonja's you can't prosper
another 1-digit IQ
Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by chimezieeze98: 1:43pm On Aug 18, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Pjymlac_Jc

Great moves.... I wish there could be more private forms participation in our rail system
Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by Solatium(m): 1:44pm On Aug 18, 2021
UncleJudax:

another 1-digit IQ

Prove it to me with your 2 digit IQ .
Lagos, ìbàdàn, shagamu Ọwọ Ijebu ode even the remotest village of Saki have made you guy's
Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by Doubuzofficial: 1:49pm On Aug 18, 2021
Here is my President and if you have otherwise, na you sabi abeg....

i cant shout.
Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by Prince001(m): 1:57pm On Aug 18, 2021
ODJ124:
We are still celebrating airline..
While other countries are celebrating going to space... It's well..

Thread seen..

Help me ask them oo. Celebrating means of transportation even brought out d monarch for that. This is one of d reason these looters think u people are enjoying under their heartless rule. This is supposed to be norm thing nuttin to celebrate but in Naija na so so drama in order to eat money. I cant imagine how much they've budget for this drama and how much they spent! Yeye people!!
Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by NoFucksToGive: 1:58pm On Aug 18, 2021
Monogamy:
Wow

Nice one from air peace. Residing in Ibadan and working in Abuja can be so easy for those who can afford it

Well said and true
Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by Maobichek: 1:58pm On Aug 18, 2021
perambulator:

i think Dana is cheap because many people will not fly Dana!!! There is hardly anyone who did not know somebody that died in the crash of 2012.

You can say that again but fly is a thing of the mind because a first timer will always show naivety despite the type of plane ok.

Pls let's forget 2012 and patronize Dana cos it can happen to any company ok.
Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 18, 2021
Racoon:
Congratulations to the Air Peace family and fliers of the airline.The Ibadan-Abuja route is another feather in the cap.More heights to attain.This will put Overland Airways on its toes.

Allen Onyema have been so passionate about the so called "oneness" of this failed forced union despite the hostility of the country he is providing services for.Imagine how the ferocity of the southern press during the money laundry allegation with the US govt
Is he providing the service for free?
Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by Dikegodspower(m): 2:19pm On Aug 18, 2021
Why should @air peace boss posed on the picture with people that hates Igbo national
Nawa o
Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
Maobichek:

You can say that again but fly is a thing of the mind because a first timer will always show naivety despite the type of plane ok.

Pls let's forget 2012 and patronize Dana cos it can happen to any company ok.

Oga calm down! I'm just telling you what I know. There are people who will not patronise anything to do with Dana because of the crash...not just their Airline!!!

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 2:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
Solatium:

Prove it to me with your 2 digit IQ .
Lagos, ìbàdàn, shagamu Ọwọ Ijebu ode even the remotest village of Saki have made you guy's
Made them in what way? if you had a better use of your time, you wouldn't see things through tribal lenses. You didnt make anyone...Igbos are doing 'well' everywhere in Nigeria.
Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by pacespot(m): 2:47pm On Aug 18, 2021
The competition with the new airline Green Africa is real. Everytime the Green Africa makes a move, you always see a response from this Air Peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by Solatium(m): 2:48pm On Aug 18, 2021
UncleJudax:

Made them in what way? if you had a better use of your time, you wouldn't see things through tribal lenses. You didnt make anyone...Igbos are doing 'well' everywhere in Nigeria.

Since you are so dumb i will let you know that no one is an island,that the sustenance of every business is Patronage and political stability which the Afonja's offered you.
#Reminder

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by Solatium(m): 2:50pm On Aug 18, 2021
Dikegodspower:
Why should @air peace boss posed on the picture with people that hates Igbo national
Nawa o

Everyone hates Igbo,but Igbo do not love themselves not to talk of loving other's

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 3:18pm On Aug 18, 2021
Solatium:

Since you are so dumb i will let you know that no one is an island,that the sustenance of every business is Patronage and political stability which the Afonja's offered you.
#Reminder
you are a bonified idiot. Igbos are doing well everywhere, shey na Yorubas de petronise them all over the world? Arshloch! no go find your bearing before hunger kill you.

i really didn't mis-diagnose you. 1-digit IQ
Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by Larasisi(f): 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2021
Africana1123:
Thank you @airpeace .. wow wow I really appreciate this so much . We have only one overland @ibadan airport.. this a very good development ! More to come ..I so much appreciate this God

It's a good development schooling in UI becomes an option if you live in the North.
Road transport is a No No in the light of what's happening across the country.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Commences Flight From Abuja To Ibadan (Photos) by Hamiltonii: 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2021
GardenOfGod:
Ibom Air I know cool

That is our Airline.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Survives After His Car Was Crushed By A Heavy Duty Vehicle (photos) / Son Of AbdurRasheed Adetokunbo Adenowo Dies In Accident At Lagos-badagry Express / Travelling To Luxembourg For Msc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.