Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

I'll Be Undergoing Surgical Treatment Of Chronic Empyema Soon (Pictures) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'll Be Undergoing Surgical Treatment Of Chronic Empyema Soon (Pictures) (20934 Views)

Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) / I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon / Young Boy With Backward Facing Legs Excited After Undergoing Surgery. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'll Be Undergoing Surgical Treatment Of Chronic Empyema Soon (Pictures) by arthurwillia(m): 1:14pm On Aug 18, 2021
I saw a patient with this condition in 2020 during my internship, if it’s the minor surgery of just draining then you won’t spend long time in the hospital
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Surgical Treatment Of Chronic Empyema Soon (Pictures) by Habeyy(m): 1:18pm On Aug 18, 2021
I think this is the time to really show love and sincerity

It won't be a bad idea to locate this guy and give him any form of support at this time
Everything isn't about money

Nairaland is a community and the OP is one of us

In the meantime

Heal fast bro

I'm a big FAN

1 Like

Re: I'll Be Undergoing Surgical Treatment Of Chronic Empyema Soon (Pictures) by dlordy100: 1:22pm On Aug 18, 2021
Get well bro
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Surgical Treatment Of Chronic Empyema Soon (Pictures) by Eaglesence: 1:27pm On Aug 18, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
https://www.nairaland.com/6541387/been-diagnosed-bronchitis-pneumonia-photos

While you are preparing please watch NSPPD (Streams of joy) on you tube every 7am, except on weekends. You might end up not needing to do surgery
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Surgical Treatment Of Chronic Empyema Soon (Pictures) by InvertedHammer: 1:27pm On Aug 18, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

/
Nothing to worry about. It is a minor surgical procedure. They will use needle to drain it or insert what is called chest tube. In all, the goal is to drain it. You will be placed on a potent antibiotics.

You will be ok.

/
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Surgical Treatment Of Chronic Empyema Soon (Pictures) by Idzitari1(m): 1:41pm On Aug 18, 2021
We will wait nd surely we will hear from u again.
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Surgical Treatment Of Chronic Empyema Soon (Pictures) by gabazin080(m): 1:42pm On Aug 18, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

bro please go to any big pharmacy in town and ask for pneumonia drugs. Its about 5k.
I was also diagnosed with segmental pneumonia over 3 years ago at a general hospital. I also have all this symptoms. I didn't do any surgery. only drugs were prescribed.
I had a relapse 6 months later and thankfully I still kept the carton for of the drugs, I just went back to the pharmacy and bought them again. I didn't feel it for over 3 years now
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Surgical Treatment Of Chronic Empyema Soon (Pictures) by Halle000: 1:52pm On Aug 18, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

You will be fine. start picturing yourself going i and coming out of the operation sucessfully with a big smile. yea when you do that ...it is exactly whats goin to happen. its called visualization and get what : you might not need the surgery afterall because it sis done already. Amen
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Surgical Treatment Of Chronic Empyema Soon (Pictures) by NathaFlow(m): 1:57pm On Aug 18, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Go well bro , you will come back safe IJN, stay strong bro.
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Surgical Treatment Of Chronic Empyema Soon (Pictures) by AlwaysMotun: 2:13pm On Aug 18, 2021
Get well soon
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Surgical Treatment Of Chronic Empyema Soon (Pictures) by Juliearth(f): 2:13pm On Aug 18, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

It is well with you bro. You shall come out alive and better. However, how good is this hospital? Why not seek for a second opinion before undergoing the surgery??

1 Like

Re: I'll Be Undergoing Surgical Treatment Of Chronic Empyema Soon (Pictures) by chypotenti(m): 2:22pm On Aug 18, 2021
Abeg do come back bro! God is on your side...see you soon!!!
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Surgical Treatment Of Chronic Empyema Soon (Pictures) by petitejolie(f): 2:29pm On Aug 18, 2021
Thank you Lord Jesus for a successful surgery . That's is your portion
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Surgical Treatment Of Chronic Empyema Soon (Pictures) by Aarenasbaba(m): 2:38pm On Aug 18, 2021
May you be hale and hearty
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Surgical Treatment Of Chronic Empyema Soon (Pictures) by Blackbishop(m): 2:42pm On Aug 18, 2021
post=104921987:

From all of us @[b][/b] : We wish you a successful surgery and praying you get well soon Chief Odewale Adesoye.
Get better and get back to your amazing self soon!
We are Sending you a warm hug, love, and prayers.
We are Sending good, healthy recovery and positive vibes your way.
God gat you!

Please do let us know how we can support you, emotionally, psychologically, financially and otherwise if the needs arise.
God will go before you and be with you all through.
Prayers going up!

It will end in praise brother.
Cheers kiss kiss

Everything is not a joke in life kiddo.
This is a very serious issue being discussed here.
So kindly gtfo with your unsolicited meme.
Annoying kids everywhere.
Knocks!

Really love this spirit. You are really a great person

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'll Be Undergoing Surgical Treatment Of Chronic Empyema Soon (Pictures) by Idrisk19(m): 2:44pm On Aug 18, 2021
“O Allah, Lord of mankind, do away with your suffering. Heal (you) as You are the only Healer and there is no cure except that of Yours, it is that which leaves no ailment behind”
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Surgical Treatment Of Chronic Empyema Soon (Pictures) by NOBILITY22(f): 2:45pm On Aug 18, 2021
I wish you a successful surgery..
You will surely come out of it alive and healed permanently in Jesus name Amen..
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Surgical Treatment Of Chronic Empyema Soon (Pictures) by LoveTalk(f): 2:50pm On Aug 18, 2021
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Surgical Treatment Of Chronic Empyema Soon (Pictures) by Thevisualchef: 2:50pm On Aug 18, 2021
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Surgical Treatment Of Chronic Empyema Soon (Pictures) by LoveTalk(f): 2:51pm On Aug 18, 2021
NOBILITY22:
I wish you a successful surgery..
You will surely come out of it alive and healed permanently in Jesus name Amen..
The future is indeed female. Amen.
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Surgical Treatment Of Chronic Empyema Soon (Pictures) by LoveTalk(f): 2:51pm On Aug 18, 2021

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'll Be Undergoing Surgical Treatment Of Chronic Empyema Soon (Pictures) by LoveTalk(f): 2:52pm On Aug 18, 2021
Eaglesence:

While you are preparing please watch NSPPD (Streams of joy) on you tube every 7am, except on weekends. You might end up not needing to do surgery
What's NSPPD?
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Surgical Treatment Of Chronic Empyema Soon (Pictures) by LoveTalk(f): 2:53pm On Aug 18, 2021
mamaluwe22:
You'll be back strong��
Future is female. Amen

1 Like

Re: I'll Be Undergoing Surgical Treatment Of Chronic Empyema Soon (Pictures) by LoveTalk(f): 2:54pm On Aug 18, 2021
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Surgical Treatment Of Chronic Empyema Soon (Pictures) by HistoryAndTech: 2:59pm On Aug 18, 2021
LoveTalk:

Should I drop his phone number for you?
If you have it, drop it.
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Surgical Treatment Of Chronic Empyema Soon (Pictures) by HistoryAndTech: 2:59pm On Aug 18, 2021
post=104921987:

From all of us @[b][/b] : We wish you a successful surgery and praying you get well soon Chief Odewale Adesoye.
God gat you!

Please do let us know how we can support you, emotionally, psychologically, financially and otherwise if the needs arise.
Prayers going up!

Cheers kiss kiss

Knocks!
You just shocked me.
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Surgical Treatment Of Chronic Empyema Soon (Pictures) by HistoryAndTech: 3:00pm On Aug 18, 2021
Dagger111:

Bro! I wish u the best. Can you kindly drop ur acct details, some of us might have something little 2 drop.
Yes oo.
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Surgical Treatment Of Chronic Empyema Soon (Pictures) by HistoryAndTech: 3:01pm On Aug 18, 2021
History and Tech crew wish you speedy recovery @odewaleadesoye

We love you and God be with you.

If I have your number, I will call you.
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Surgical Treatment Of Chronic Empyema Soon (Pictures) by KingOfAmebo(m): 3:08pm On Aug 18, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

"So, because the doctors want to operate on your lungs you are now as scared as fvck, you even dey tag your enemies make dem pray for you...no be sey dem wan slice your throat na, why you dey fear? Don't worry you won't die, you will come back here alive.". - Village People spokesperson.
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Surgical Treatment Of Chronic Empyema Soon (Pictures) by NairalandProf(m): 3:22pm On Aug 18, 2021
post=104921987:

God gat you!

Prayers going up!

Cheers kiss kiss

Knocks!
This is very kind of you.
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Surgical Treatment Of Chronic Empyema Soon (Pictures) by NairalandProf(m): 3:23pm On Aug 18, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

"So, because the doctors want to operate on your lungs you are now as scared as fvck, you even dey tag your enemies make dem pray for you...no be sey dem wan slice your throat na, why you dey fear? Don't worry you won't die, you will come back here alive.". - Village People spokesperson.
Maybe he hasn't gone for surgery before but you're not serious oooo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pfizer: COVID-19 Vaccine Is 90% Effective - Early Look Shows / This Is How We Cloth Diaper! / FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.