Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body (73366 Views)

I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) / Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video / Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body by Holiness2100: 11:39am On Aug 18, 2021
JACKO WACKO: Woman claims she is married to Michael Jackson's GHOST and says the King of Pop uses her body to sing, dance, and eat cookies - but refuses to be physically intimate with her

Kathleen Roberts says The King of Pop's spirit lives inside her and uses her body to dance and sing.

But the late Thriller icon appears more interested in cookies than nooky.

She claims every time she tries to be intimate with his ghost, Jacko makes her reach for the biscuits instead.

Kathleen - who also claims to be the reincarnation of Marilyn Monroe - says she has been in a relationship with Michael for several years.

And though they never met when he was alive, she believes his ghost was attracted to her "childlike personality and small hands and feet".

Much to her disappointment, he won't take their romance to the next level.
She wrote in an online article: "He doesn’t like being touched back.

"He scares me with spider visions and dead corpse visions if I kiss him or try to initiate romance physically."

She said: "Michael stays in me all the time so he comes to the restroom with me and calls these special bonding moments 'toiletries'.

"He stays possessed in me (relaxed not channeling and just enjoying living through me and communicating with me as a husband).

"He talks to me a lot, which is not what I expected from the shy man I saw on TV all of those years I was a fan.

'UPS AND DOWNS'

Kathleen said "cruel haters" have smeared her as mentally ill, but she insists her story is 100 per cent genuine.

She added: "Michael has helped me deal with the stresses of online fame and how it compares to his fame.

"I feel special that he chose me for a wife (though not on paper) we treat our relationship as though we are married.

"We have our ups and downs but Michael, the truth is, I just can’t stop loving you."

Jackson died of a prescription drug overdose aged 50 in 2009.

He was married twice: to Lisa Marie Presley in 1994, and former nurse Debbie Rowe in 1996.

He reportedly had a fascination with Marilyn Monroe, with a painted fiberglass figure of her in his office at Neverland and a photo on his bedside table.

https://www.thesun.com/news/3489204/married-michael-jackson-ghost-cookies-sex/amp/

1 Like

Re: Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body by Bornsinner7: 11:42am On Aug 18, 2021
Wetin local man no go see for this world

230 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 18, 2021
With her demonic eye

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body by illicit(m): 11:47am On Aug 18, 2021
Weyrey

35 Likes

Re: Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body by Goldbw122(m): 11:48am On Aug 18, 2021
angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body by OkuFaba(m): 11:48am On Aug 18, 2021
this one don go puff Warri weed

202 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body by longetivity(m): 11:48am On Aug 18, 2021
Many are truly mad

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body by Righteousness2(m): 11:49am On Aug 18, 2021
You may not understand what this lady is going through until Principalities and demons turn ur body to a vehicle to display themselves.

If you think Principalities, powers and legions of demons are only in Africa then you must be a comedian.

Many of strange behaviors and things you see and hear people or say is not them. There are Wicked Forces all over places using people to say and do ridiculous things.

In this Journey of Life, it is a Great risk to be Carnally minded or Spirtually Empty. You stand the risk of many Nonsense.

Submit your Spirit, body, soul Genuinely to JESUS Christ and Consciously daily put on the whole Armor of GOD so as to be in charge and alive in this evil filled world.

190 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body by chukslawrence(m): 11:56am On Aug 18, 2021
Why not Osama Bin Laden ghost?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body by kestolove95(m): 12:00pm On Aug 18, 2021
she look like a ghost...face like Igbo woman

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:03pm On Aug 18, 2021
Righteousness89 please ur attention is needed here but be brief

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body by kestolove95(m): 12:03pm On Aug 18, 2021
Righteousness2:
You may not understand what this lady is going through until Principalities and demons turn ur body to a vehicle to display themselves.

If you think Principalities, powers and legions of demons are only in Africa then you must be a comedian.

In this Journey of Life, it is a Great risk to be Carnally minded or Spirtually Empty. You stand the risk of many Nonsense.

Submit your Spirit, body, soul Genuinely to JESUS Christ so as to be in charge and alive in this evil filled world.

another possessed soul

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body by TheWolfen(m): 1:44pm On Aug 18, 2021
No!
Its actually a demon..
Demons are deceivers
Some sort of nasty virus in humans life

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body by TooMuchStuff: 2:00pm On Aug 18, 2021
Think it's true.
The woman third eye is OPENED

2 Likes

Re: Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body by DropsMic(m): 2:24pm On Aug 18, 2021
Wetin Musa no go see for Oyibo land

1 Like

Re: Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body by zedegit: 2:30pm On Aug 18, 2021
E choke

1 Like

Re: Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body by obonujoker(m): 2:30pm On Aug 18, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body by Michelle55: 2:59pm On Aug 18, 2021
Wetin Musa no go see for gate lipsrsealed I take it that able bodied men don finish for her area wey make am dey marry ghost.
Wahala no dey finish

1 Like

Re: Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body by tutudesz: 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2021
shocked
Re: Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body by tutudesz: 3:26pm On Aug 18, 2021
Omo na mental case undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body by sunshineV(f): 3:39pm On Aug 18, 2021
Righteousness2:

Many of strange behaviors and things you see and hear people or say is not them. There are Wicked Forces all over places using people to say and do ridiculous things.

Submit your Spirit, body, soul Genuinely to JESUS Christ and Consciously daily put on the whole Armor of GOD so as to be in charge and alive in this evil filled world.
the lady is obviously chasing clout or need mental care but everything is rapture to you. ekuke

28 Likes

Re: Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body by samsegs(m): 4:13pm On Aug 18, 2021
These white people are mad!

1 Like

Re: Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body by sotall(m): 4:17pm On Aug 18, 2021
undecided

Yaba-left ..your attention is needed
Re: Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body by Optimistguy1969: 4:17pm On Aug 18, 2021
You be mumu.

You think say you wise!

You are a MUMU man woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body by Elzakzaky: 4:17pm On Aug 18, 2021
kolomental lipsrsealed
Re: Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body by lazkizz(m): 4:18pm On Aug 18, 2021
Afghanistan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body by temitope27(m): 4:18pm On Aug 18, 2021
She must be crazy upstairs
Re: Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body by Kingcalls: 4:18pm On Aug 18, 2021
Very soon they will start clamoring for rights to marry ghosts

19 Likes

Re: Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body by Garhey: 4:18pm On Aug 18, 2021
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nengi Cried After Leaving Brighto's Birthday Party / Female Celebrities Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Pics / Snake Invasion: Don Jazzy Shows Nigerians Alternative Way Of Using The Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.