Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) (59937 Views)

How Okuama Residents Are Living In The Forest (Pictures) / Military Jets Bombard Bello Turji’s Residence At Zamfara Forest, Scores Killed / Troops Kill 20 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Lambom Forest (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by Shimran(m): 4:23pm On Aug 19, 2021
Mikecold:
Taqiya on you o

Someone doing killing who should be talking of surviving

Despite blanket ban on Christianity in middle East from Saudi, iran, Iraq,Afghan, Pakistan etc

Despite the beheading per second and apostasy laws Islam is still twice short of Christianity and placing second best to the biggest religion in the world grin

Hisbah, sharia scare still second best to Buddhism

It would be more convincing if your claims are backed by proofs and evidence.
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 19, 2021
Shimran:

It would be more convincing if your claims are backed by proofs and evidence.
Taqiya on you

1 Like

Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by boyjo: 4:50pm On Aug 19, 2021
Ezewuzie01:
Islamic Republic of Fulanistan loading..
I rebuke you in JESUS name amen.
This pronunciation of yours is nullified by The Blood of JESUS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by ablejesus26(m): 4:57pm On Aug 19, 2021
Emergingnation:
This fulani Marauder terrorist'll always support his terrorist goons!

Are they not your uncles �?.
Bloody terrorist from the hell of futa-djalon.
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by therajah: 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2021
GenAbacha:
What is so sophisticated about ak47? Locally made one at that.
I wonder o! Nothing sophisticated!! A gun that cannot kill.. if its shot at you, It would just be like needle prick...
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by effort1: 5:17pm On Aug 19, 2021
Shimran:

I though people says bad things doesn't last. 1400 years isn't here.

Go ask that from those who say that.
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by effort1: 5:17pm On Aug 19, 2021
Shimran:

I though people says bad things doesn't last. 1400 isn't here.

Islamic Bigot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by FamTomx2(m): 5:32pm On Aug 19, 2021
cool

Well Spoken.

Mikecold:
Tomorrow is you Muslims that would still be dragging Yaweh to be allah and claim Mohamed is Yaweh prophet

Isaiah 45:7

I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things.

Don't cherry pick Bible verses, evil and calamity comes from the devil, but if Yaweh created Lucifer who birthed evil it's not technically wrong to say the one who created Lucifer created calamity

Yet the one who created Lucifer still never created the devil who became such on his volition

But in Quran 15:27 allah says he created demons and evil directly from fire, he didn't say he created angels that choosed to be demons, (He said he created demons and their evil)

While we had brought the jinn (demons, evil) into being out of blazing fire 15:27

Allah is the Creator of all things (An’am 102),” (demons, evil inclusive)

Unlike Yaweh, allah made the devil what he became, he mislead and deceived the devil his partner

Iblis (Satan)] said: "O my Lord! Because you misled(deceived) me I shall indeed adorn the path of error for them (mankind) on the earth, and I shall mislead them all (mankind) S. 15:39

This is unlike what happened in Bible when Lucifer left his perfect path by himself not because God deceived him but because he wanted to be like Yaweh

2 Likes

Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by blacknoir: 5:47pm On Aug 19, 2021
ObiOfOnistha:
I blamed Lai Muhammad SAW
SAW grin grin cheesy PBUH
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by Lazenby007(m): 5:51pm On Aug 19, 2021
Taliban loading
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 19, 2021
Safemoon:

All of Una too like wahala both christens and muslem.what if on the last day you fellows find out that you are all wrong?
I am ready to jejelly take hell fire if the doctrine I follow is not the right one on the last day

But there is this religion that says no, they must force everyone to be their religion

Quran (8:12) - "(Remember) when your Lord inspired the angels... "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

They don't respect the hell fire choice of others

1 Like

Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by Shimran(m): 5:59pm On Aug 19, 2021
Mikecold:
Taqiya on you

One more comparison:
The most followed religion, who acts and abides by their religious belief?

AD 2021
AH 1443

Gap between = 500+ years

And came second
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 19, 2021
Shimran:

One more comparison:
The most followed religion, who acts and abides by their religious belief?

AD 2021
AH 1443

Gap between = 500+ years

And came second
All these ones na just straws

It doesn't count abdul grin

E pain you i can tell but as long as the numbers agree they are of a religion it means they follow it

No be rocket science, a baby can add that for you

Na still una dey deny Terrorists Muslims and Terrorists sympathetic Muslims as fake Muslims despite when they say they abide by

Quran (8:12) - "(Remember) when your Lord inspired the angels... "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by Shimran(m): 6:08pm On Aug 19, 2021
effort1:

Islamic Bigot

Effort1 I had interactions with people like you and what I hate most is abusive languages, I respect your view ireeapective of Faith.

You have been attacking Islam while i am on the defending side, here the table change:

Who is Jesus to you? And proof
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by Shimran(m): 6:10pm On Aug 19, 2021
Mikecold:
All these ones na just straws

It doesn't count abdul grin

E pain you i can tell but as long as the numbers agree they are of a religion it means they follow it

No be rocket science, a baby can add that for you

Na still una dey deny Terrorists Muslims and Terrorists sympathetic Muslims as fake Muslims despite when they say they abide by

How would someone who is the founder (as you claim) of a religion lives with those he was asked to cast terror and murder them, further dinning with them?
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by Osanoghodua1: 6:20pm On Aug 19, 2021

So how should they repent?
by accepting Jesus as their Lord and personal savior.
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by Blackdisciple(m): 6:23pm On Aug 19, 2021
Up Buhari And Elrufai
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by Dickson178(m): 6:27pm On Aug 19, 2021
Does it means that FG can't arrest them with their pictures showing up here ?

Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by effort1: 6:27pm On Aug 19, 2021
Shimran:

Effort1 I had interactions with people like you and what I hate most is abusive languages, I respect your view ireeapective of Faith.

You have been attacking Islam while i am on the defending side, here the table change:

Who is Jesus to you? And proof

If you want to know about Jesus, go and read the Bible.

You may believe what you see in the Bible or refuse to believe, it is your problem.

Whatever the case may be, Jesus did not ask Christians to kill for God the same way Mohammed asked you Muslims to commit murder for God

Islamic Bigot.
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by juman(m): 6:28pm On Aug 19, 2021
What a useless president.

Anyways, when I grow up I want to become a bandit to cash out like them.

Useless country.
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by Tfamily: 7:58pm On Aug 19, 2021
Nice one, northern business MEN, How's business?
sarrki:
Video and photo of armed Fulani group armed with sophisticated arms .

This is bad . Arms in the hands killer herdsmen

https://www.facebook.com/100070122401233/videos/862206694416760/
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by Babastrong(m): 8:38pm On Aug 19, 2021
Amen.
and we will see how you will win your Biafra war without afonjas.
if their atrocities reach apex point in afonja's land, you will surely pity them.
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by Thetruthshallse(m): 9:00pm On Aug 19, 2021
@Mikecold God bless you abundantly, and few others that put the devil's to shame on this thread. Shalom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 19, 2021
Shimran:

How would someone who is the founder (as you claim) of a religion lives with those he was asked to cast terror and murder them, further dinning with them?
He never lived with them

He is telling his followers the mission allah gave him to invade and kill other neighbouring communities that don't share his belief
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by enomakos(m): 9:19pm On Aug 19, 2021
That forest need to be razed
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by Luminary2000: 10:11pm On Aug 19, 2021
Kandeed:

I hope you know they're ravaging Enugu and Ebonyi and they've not for once move one feet to awilo loconba dance. the best ur people could declare is a two weeks fasting n prayer

Bro you don't need to reply that simpleton..he is not an Igbo person...he is a wander... charlatan
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by budaatum: 10:26pm On Aug 19, 2021
shadeyinka2:
budaatum

Hello Buda,
There was a time you believed that this wasn't true...the Militant wing of the Fulani Herdsmen. Remember when we chatted about the killing of Pa Reuben Fasoranti's daughter.

Yinka! How many times do I have to tell you buda does not believe? Now see you trying, sneakily dare I wonder, to input belief unto buda.

You know I get emotional when misrepresented, so show me this time that was that you say buda believed please.
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by shadeyinka2: 10:58pm On Aug 19, 2021
budaatum:

Yinka! How many times do I have to tell you buda does not believe? Now see you trying, sneakily dare I wonder, to input belief unto buda.

You know I get emotional when misrepresented, so show me this time that was that you say buda believed please.
Evidence make a person to know.
Was the picture/video doctored?
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by budaatum: 11:12pm On Aug 19, 2021
shadeyinka2:

Evidence make a person to know.
Was the picture/video doctored?

Why do you ask me such a question? Did I make it?

Show me where you got buda believed!
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by shadeyinka2: 11:22pm On Aug 19, 2021
budaatum:

Why do you ask me such a question? Did I make it?

Show me where you got buda believed!
I cant help it if you expunge "believing" from your vocabulary.
Do you think this video is doctored?
Re: Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) by budaatum: 11:51pm On Aug 19, 2021
shadeyinka2:

I cant help it if you expunge "believing" from your vocabulary.
Do you think this video is doctored?

Believing Is not expunged from my 'vocabulary'! You believe, I know that, and you've read me numerous times write believing and derivatives in many posts in numerous threads in lenghty discussions with your very self, yet here you are claiming vocabulary as if I'm just saying words. But since I don't believe, I've asked you to show us all where you got what you claimed buda believed so we all can see where buda believed instead of us all having to believe you, shadeyinka. Or do you want us to all just believe you?

Until you provide where you got buda believed buda shall not be letting my vocabulary to be wasted by you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan And Diezani Alison-Madueke Having An Affair? / South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North / Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Break Ramadan Fast This Evening (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.