Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Catholics Who Pray To Mary Or Anyother Saints - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholics Who Pray To Mary Or Anyother Saints (257 Views)

When Jubril Came To Mary, Was He A Man Or An Angel? / Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia / Holy Mary Or Subtle Demon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catholics Who Pray To Mary Or Anyother Saints by livingchrist: 12:05pm On Aug 18, 2021
Catholics who pray to mary or any other saints do not believe that faith alone in the name of Jesus is what saves.
Jesus is the only way not mary, not micheal not anyother

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

You that go through another way, like mary, other saints,prophets, general overseers,good works, Angels, church or organisation you are regarded as a theif.

John 10:1
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

Jesus is the door not a door

John 10:7
Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.

John 10:9
I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

There is only name given to men whereby we shall be saved.

Acts 4:12
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Salvation is strictly by grace through faith in Jesus only.

Ephesians 2:8
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Cc. Nancy, Benedictus, maxD, ,dappa,Bishopkingsely, Dtruthspeaker, kobojunkie and everybody else

1 Like

Re: Catholics Who Pray To Mary Or Anyother Saints by Dtruthspeaker: 12:26pm On Aug 18, 2021
livingchrist:
Catholics who pray to mary or any other saints do not believe that faith alone in the name of Jesus is what saves.

Cc. Nancy, Benedictus, maxD, ,dappa,Bishopkingsely, Dtruthspeaker, kobojunkey and everybody else

This is what I tell my Catholic people, it is Written "Come to Me, all ye... : If thou will walk before Me"

Even Peter and Mary never said "come to me"

They most important thing is that they show that they do not want to go to God themselves.

But it is no different from those who claim to go to God but they flee from His Commandments.
Re: Catholics Who Pray To Mary Or Anyother Saints by livingchrist: 2:18pm On Aug 18, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

This is what I tell my Catholic people, it is Written "Come to Me, all ye... : If thou will walk before Me"

Even Peter and Mary never said "come to me"

They most important thing is that they show that they do not want to go to God themselves.

But it is no different from those who claim to go to God but they flee from His Commandments.
yeap, God's commandments are good and righteous because he is good and righteous.
Re: Catholics Who Pray To Mary Or Anyother Saints by livingchrist: 7:49pm On Aug 18, 2021
Op
Re: Catholics Who Pray To Mary Or Anyother Saints by Ubenedictus(m): 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2021
livingchrist:

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

You that go through another way, like mary, other saints,prophets, general overseers,good works, Angels, church or organisation you are regarded as a theif.

John 10:1
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

Jesus is the door not a door

John 10:7
Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.

John 10:9
I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

There is only name given to men whereby we shall be saved.

Acts 4:12
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Salvation is strictly by grace through faith in Jesus only.

Ephesians 2:8
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Cc. Nancy, Benedictus, maxD, ,dappa,Bishopkingsely, Dtruthspeaker, kobojunkie and everybody else

Jesus alone is the one who saves! Amen!

Who said anything different?
Re: Catholics Who Pray To Mary Or Anyother Saints by bobestman(m): 10:30pm On Aug 18, 2021
Before you remove dirt from someone's eye, make sure you have no one in your own eyes.
Catholic is the Mother Church and you all are children. Many of you came out from there and what you preach today is 60% of their doctrines which are traditions of men. You may not worship Mary but you call the Messiah the name they fabricated for him - A vain name the Messiah never called himself while on earth. Many things they added to the scripture is what you all follow and fight for today. You aren't better than them.

Take or Thrash!
Re: Catholics Who Pray To Mary Or Anyother Saints by livingchrist: 7:38am On Aug 19, 2021
Wqy

(1) (Reply)

BITTERNESS DESTROYS / Port Harcourt Girl Narrates Her Ordeal In The Hands Of Ritual Killers (Video) / Pastor Chris: Why Were Annanias And Saphira Not Forgiven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.