Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,967 members, 7,799,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

I WILL HELP YOU ORDER AND SHIP ANY ITEM FROM UK TO NIGERIA - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I WILL HELP YOU ORDER AND SHIP ANY ITEM FROM UK TO NIGERIA (826 Views)

Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From / BUY FROM EBAY @#320/$.1688,TAOBAO ORDER AND SHIP, AS LOW AS $4.5/LBS / Pre-order and Ship Apple Products And Laptops from The US at affordable rates . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I WILL HELP YOU ORDER AND SHIP ANY ITEM FROM UK TO NIGERIA by OladipupoIyowun(m): 12:10pm On Aug 18, 2021
Hello friends. If you need help making orders for your goods in the UK both online and offline and shipping them directly to Nigeria, you can contact me. I can buy anything or you in the UK and ship down to Nigeria at an affordable rate. Patronize my service today and be glad you did. Reach me on WhatsApp
+447747 29976
Re: I WILL HELP YOU ORDER AND SHIP ANY ITEM FROM UK TO NIGERIA by OladipupoIyowun(m): 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2021
We can make purchase on any site of your choice depending on the items u want to buy.
Our shipping rate is £5 per Kg (Minimum of 2Kg). We ship out Every Friday from the UK. Packages arrives at our Lagos Office for pickup or delivery within 3-7 working days.
N.B
The timelines are for the items arriving at our office. Additional days would be required for home delivery .
Our Lagos Office is located at No 12 Wole Omosho street, Egbeda Lagos. Our Lagos Office contact is 08060034522.

Thanks for reaching out

Re: I WILL HELP YOU ORDER AND SHIP ANY ITEM FROM UK TO NIGERIA by OladipupoIyowun(m): 1:00pm On Aug 18, 2021
Today's rate per Pounds is N700/£.
Do note that rate is subject to change at any given time.
Thank you
Re: I WILL HELP YOU ORDER AND SHIP ANY ITEM FROM UK TO NIGERIA by Arimann: 7:19pm On Aug 18, 2021
A cursed scammer

1 Like

Re: I WILL HELP YOU ORDER AND SHIP ANY ITEM FROM UK TO NIGERIA by Godisallgood: 7:35pm On Aug 18, 2021
Nice one..I have been looking for UK address..I will contact u soon
Re: I WILL HELP YOU ORDER AND SHIP ANY ITEM FROM UK TO NIGERIA by OladipupoIyowun(m): 8:33pm On Aug 18, 2021
Godisallgood:
Nice one..I have been looking for UK address..I will contact u soon

Alright
Re: I WILL HELP YOU ORDER AND SHIP ANY ITEM FROM UK TO NIGERIA by OladipupoIyowun(m): 8:36pm On Aug 18, 2021
Please do not post unrelated matter on my thread. Thank you
Re: I WILL HELP YOU ORDER AND SHIP ANY ITEM FROM UK TO NIGERIA by OladipupoIyowun(m): 7:28am On Aug 19, 2021
Lies
Re: I WILL HELP YOU ORDER AND SHIP ANY ITEM FROM UK TO NIGERIA by daddytime(m): 9:46am On Aug 19, 2021
Arimann:
A cursed scammer

Is the op the scammer?
Re: I WILL HELP YOU ORDER AND SHIP ANY ITEM FROM UK TO NIGERIA by Hamsi(m): 10:42am On Aug 19, 2021
daddytime:

Is the op the scammer?
It's not the Op he's referring to. He is just posting the face of a popular scammer on every thread so anyone that comes across that face shud be careful when dealing with him. According to what has been written about him, the guy has been scamming since 2014. Now his face has finally been captured on live call. So help spread the picture on every thread until he is caught. We must get rid of dirty lazy scammers here on Nairaland
Re: I WILL HELP YOU ORDER AND SHIP ANY ITEM FROM UK TO NIGERIA by daddytime(m): 11:07am On Aug 19, 2021
Hamsi:

It's not the Op he's referring to. He is just posting the face of a popular scammer on every thread so anyone that comes across that face shud be careful when dealing with him. According to what has been written about him, the guy has been scamming since 2014. Now his face has finally been captured on live call. So help spread the picture on every thread until he is caught. We must get rid of dirty lazy scammers here on Nairaland

WOW
Re: I WILL HELP YOU ORDER AND SHIP ANY ITEM FROM UK TO NIGERIA by Arimann: 6:19pm On Aug 23, 2021
Hamsi:

daddytime, he cleared your doubt with his alternate account hahaha his the one that video call.
daddytime:

WOW
Re: I WILL HELP YOU ORDER AND SHIP ANY ITEM FROM UK TO NIGERIA by daddytime(m): 9:18pm On Aug 23, 2021
Arimann:
daddytime, he cleared your doubt with his alternate account hahaha his the one that video call.

No be lie... grin

But I go clear him doubt...no worries.

No be immediate something...
Re: I WILL HELP YOU ORDER AND SHIP ANY ITEM FROM UK TO NIGERIA by Hamsi(m): 6:03am On Aug 24, 2021
Arimann:
I'm seriously shocked.
Re: I WILL HELP YOU ORDER AND SHIP ANY ITEM FROM UK TO NIGERIA by daddytime(m): 8:03am On Aug 24, 2021
Hamsi:

I'm seriously shocked.

Continue revelling in your assumed invincibility and pseudo-smartness.

E go be you like film trick.

(1) (Reply)

Sold!!! / 40 Inches Sony Smart TV For Sale / Fairly Used Polaroid TV 42 Inch For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.