Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Made In Germany: SCT-Germany Parts - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Made In Germany: SCT-Germany Parts (1533 Views)

Germany Opens Electric Highway For Trucks To Curb Pollution (photos) / 6 Crazy Vehicles Built & Used In Nazi Germany During 2nd World War (photos) / World First Transparent Car Launched In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Made In Germany: SCT-Germany Parts by Piyke: 2:25pm On Aug 18, 2021
I discovered this brand by accident and it has been good. Been using their oil filters on all cars I manage.

Just in case you come across this, just buy. The Germans know what they are doing!
Re: Made In Germany: SCT-Germany Parts by Piyke: 2:30pm On Aug 18, 2021
Today I picked up front brake pads for a 2008 Matrix and thought to finally share with the cartalk family. Expecting German performance cheesy

50,000 km guarantee

Re: Made In Germany: SCT-Germany Parts by Dragons: 3:03pm On Aug 18, 2021
Re: Made In Germany: SCT-Germany Parts by Piyke: 3:31pm On Aug 18, 2021
Dragons:
SCT brake pads are made in China,

https://m.sct-germany.de/

Re: Made In Germany: SCT-Germany Parts by Dragons: 3:40pm On Aug 18, 2021
Re: Made In Germany: SCT-Germany Parts by Kirkman: 1:22pm On Aug 19, 2021
Piyke:
Today I picked up front brake pads for a 2008 Matrix and thought to finally share with the cartalk family. Expecting German performance cheesy

50,000 km guarantee
How much did you get them Sir?
Re: Made In Germany: SCT-Germany Parts by Piyke: 7:40pm On Aug 19, 2021
Kirkman:

How much did you get them Sir?

Re: Made In Germany: SCT-Germany Parts by Cokahot: 1:53am On Aug 20, 2021
And ubcant remove the nylon so we see what it looks like,I got a fake brake pad that still makes the whizzing noise ,mechanic said it will adjust,I don taya,and the serial numbers were engraved on the pads,yet I still hear noise. I no change anything for the car again,I go dey drive am like that.

1 Like

Re: Made In Germany: SCT-Germany Parts by Itsrm(m): 7:02am On Aug 20, 2021
Piyke:

Where
Re: Made In Germany: SCT-Germany Parts by Piyke: 10:38pm On Aug 21, 2021
Itsrm:

Where

Gudu parts market, Abuja
Re: Made In Germany: SCT-Germany Parts by aieromon(m): 10:20pm On Aug 22, 2021
Piyke:
I discovered this brand by accident and it has been good. Been using their oil filters on all cars I manage.

Just in case you come across this, just buy. The Germans know what they are doing!

I believe the company is responsible for the Mannol range of products as well.

Piyke:

Gudu parts market, Abuja

Please share plaza name and number or contact details. Thanks
Re: Made In Germany: SCT-Germany Parts by Piyke: 7:16pm On Sep 12, 2021
aieromon:

I believe the company is responsible for the Mannol range of products as well.

Please share plaza name and number or contact details. Thanks

Mate, so sorry for the belated response. Started a response way back and thought I hit send.

Yea. Their lubricants section does mannol. It's the OTO shopping mall. Gudu parts(2nd plaza on the left when entering from Oladipo Diya Road). Ask for Ifeanyi. He is the only distributor for SCT and Mannol lubricants there. I'm just seeking his permission to post his contact on the net. If he declines, I can can send to you by pm.
Re: Made In Germany: SCT-Germany Parts by aieromon(m): 7:52pm On Sep 12, 2021
Piyke:

Mate, so sorry for the belated response. Started a response way back and thought I hit send.

Yea. Their lubricants section does mannol. It's the OTO shopping mall. Gudu parts(2nd plaza on the left when entering from Oladipo Diya Road). Ask for Ifeanyi.

I am quite familiar with the shopping mall. The shop number or business name will suffice, thanks.
Re: Made In Germany: SCT-Germany Parts by Piyke: 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2021
aieromon:

I am quite familiar with the shopping mall. The shop number or business name will suffice, thanks.

+234 814 199 3203. That's the number of the shop.
Re: Made In Germany: SCT-Germany Parts by aieromon(m): 9:07pm On Sep 12, 2021
Piyke:

That's the number of the shop.

Thanks.

Funny enough, I got this same number from their outlet opposite the Mabushi ultramodern market when I wanted to pick up Mannol coolant and it wasn't in stock.

I learnt about the business through their website whilst searching for a Mannol distributor in Abuja.

https://www.sylvaconintegratedservices.com/
Re: Made In Germany: SCT-Germany Parts by Piyke: 9:52am On Sep 13, 2021
aieromon:

Thanks.

Funny enough, I got this same number from their outlet opposite the Mabushi ultramodern market when I wanted to pick up Mannol coolant and it wasn't in stock.

I learnt about the business through their website whilst searching for a Mannol distributor in Abuja.

https://www.sylvaconintegratedservices.com/

Thanks. Didn't even know they had a website. Although it seems they haven't renewed their hosting. Its currently down.

(1) (Reply)

Complete Tyre And Wheel Swap / What's The Price For Honda EOD Fuel Pump? / A Good Rewire Contact Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.