Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,791 members, 7,802,503 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Mods And Nairalanders Pls Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mods And Nairalanders Pls Help (687 Views)

Drop A Comment, And Nairalanders Wil Tell You What They Think About Your Moniker / RE: My Pact With God And Nairalanders. JUST PLAYED 17K ON CREDIT / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mods And Nairalanders Pls Help by doubleE70: 3:42pm On Aug 18, 2021
cry pls guys am being accused wrongly some are saying i operate the moniker 'fatherChristmas' but am innocent cuz i only have one account on nairaland which is this one pls help me cry i just joined nairaland 2020 .. why me cry cry
Re: Mods And Nairalanders Pls Help by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 18, 2021
Why are u acting childish
Mtchewww.....!
A
T
T
E
N
T
I
O
N

S
E
E
K
E
R
Re: Mods And Nairalanders Pls Help by doubleE70: 3:49pm On Aug 18, 2021
Doja2000:
Why are u acting childish Mtchewww.....! A T T E N T I O N
S E E K E R
i wish i was trying to seek attention cry but am serious
Re: Mods And Nairalanders Pls Help by doubleE70: 3:58pm On Aug 18, 2021
if this is how i'll get bashed for wat i never knew of then i have no choice than to leave nairaland cry
it was nice knowing all of u cry
Re: Mods And Nairalanders Pls Help by Sufferingboy(f): 4:04pm On Aug 18, 2021
That is nairaland for you,I have be accussed of operating different monickers too.I go just dey laugh them.
Re: Mods And Nairalanders Pls Help by doubleE70: 4:08pm On Aug 18, 2021
Sufferingboy:
That is nairaland for you,I have be accussed of operating different monickers too.I go just dey laugh them.
cry GOD is watching.. no wahala
Re: Mods And Nairalanders Pls Help by doubleE70: 4:10pm On Aug 18, 2021
xshegzzyeeix i don't wanna curse u bro dont push me to that or u'll regret
Re: Mods And Nairalanders Pls Help by XshegzzyeeiX: 4:11pm On Aug 18, 2021
Search for 08149755805, if it does not lead to doubleE70 and fatherchristmas, the notorious nairaland begger, let the MODs ban me forever.

1 Like

Re: Mods And Nairalanders Pls Help by doubleE70: 4:15pm On Aug 18, 2021
XshegzzyeeiX:
Search for 08149755805, if it does not lead to doubleE70 and fatherchristmas, the notorious nairaland begger, let the MODs ban me forever.
remember the saying he who laughs last laughs best mods i ave said this i am not father christmas
Re: Mods And Nairalanders Pls Help by doubleE70: 4:18pm On Aug 18, 2021
MODS father christmas is using my number to scam people pls help
Re: Mods And Nairalanders Pls Help by XshegzzyeeiX: 4:20pm On Aug 18, 2021
doubleE70:

remember the saying he who laughs last laughs best mods i ave said this i am not father christmas
BeggerChristmas, MODs banned me for 2 months because I exposed your career begging.
Re: Mods And Nairalanders Pls Help by doubleE70: 4:21pm On Aug 18, 2021
XshegzzyeeiX:

BeggerChristmas, MODs banned me for 2 months because I exposed your career begging.
prosper87 is still titanic . he is my junior bro
Re: Mods And Nairalanders Pls Help by XshegzzyeeiX: 4:23pm On Aug 18, 2021
doubleE70:
prosper87 is still titanic . he is my junior bro
Keep catching cruise lazy begger.
Re: Mods And Nairalanders Pls Help by doubleE70: 4:29pm On Aug 18, 2021
XshegzzyeeiX:

Hold on, lemme check my screenshots for the pix when you begged with this moniker and dropped your popular GTBank account with the bamidele damilola name. I dey come BeggerXmas.
for God sake my name is ENOCH
Re: Mods And Nairalanders Pls Help by doubleE70: 4:30pm On Aug 18, 2021
XshegzzyeeiX:

Keep catching cruise lazy begger.
fool i think ave taken enough abuse from u. u better go find ur brain in the four corners of the earth
Re: Mods And Nairalanders Pls Help by doubleE70: 4:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
XshegzzyeeiX:

Hold on, lemme check my screenshots for the pix when you begged with this moniker and dropped your popular GTBank account with the bamidele damilola name. I dey come BeggerXmas.
seriously and u believe this shit am just 26yrs old bro why will i want to scam anyone
Re: Mods And Nairalanders Pls Help by XshegzzyeeiX: 4:33pm On Aug 18, 2021
doubleE70:

fool i think ave taken enough abuse from u. u better go find ur brain in the four corners of the earth
How many years ban did your BeggerChristmas moniker get Tell me plz, I want to check sumtin.
Re: Mods And Nairalanders Pls Help by doubleE70: 4:34pm On Aug 18, 2021
XshegzzyeeiX:

How many years ban did your BeggerChristmas moniker get Tell me plz, I want to check sumtin.
bro ave never been banned on nairaland cry
Re: Mods And Nairalanders Pls Help by XshegzzyeeiX: 4:35pm On Aug 18, 2021
doubleE70:

seriously and u believe this shit am just 26yrs old bro why will i want to scam anyone
So in the last two month of my absence, how much did your make begging gullible folks with your dubious stories.
Re: Mods And Nairalanders Pls Help by doubleE70: 4:36pm On Aug 18, 2021
u this Guy with the moniker Father Christmas. i swear u'll never know rest for using my number to scam people
Re: Mods And Nairalanders Pls Help by doubleE70: 4:37pm On Aug 18, 2021
XshegzzyeeiX:

So in the last two month of my absence, how much did your make begging gullible folks with your dubious stories.
bro pls believe me. he used my number to scam people cry
Re: Mods And Nairalanders Pls Help by XshegzzyeeiX: 4:39pm On Aug 18, 2021
doubleE70:
bro pls believe me. he used my number to scam people cry
Wehrey
Re: Mods And Nairalanders Pls Help by doubleE70: 4:43pm On Aug 18, 2021
XshegzzyeeiX:

Wehrey
okay i won't argue with u bro cuz u definitely don't know how it feels to be accused for wat u didn't do
Re: Mods And Nairalanders Pls Help by Mercyooo: 4:45pm On Aug 18, 2021
Hi
Re: Mods And Nairalanders Pls Help by doubleE70: 4:48pm On Aug 18, 2021
Mercyooo:
Hi
hi sorry i ain't in a good mood cuz am being accused for wat i never did
Re: Mods And Nairalanders Pls Help by doubleE70: 4:53pm On Aug 18, 2021
mods the choice is yours u can choose to ban me cry cuz i know this world ain't for good people .. cry
MODS let ur hearts lead u .. my number is being used by Father Christmas to scam people. am innocent cry but if u all insist to ban me no problem cry cuz i know u all won't believe me cry
Re: Mods And Nairalanders Pls Help by Pumpumking: 5:30pm On Aug 18, 2021
doubleE70:
cry pls guys am being accused wrongly some are saying i operate the moniker 'fatherChristmas' but am innocent cuz i only have one account on nairaland which is this one pls help me cry i just joined nairaland 2020 .. why me cry cry

angry
Re: Mods And Nairalanders Pls Help by Pumpumking: 5:31pm On Aug 18, 2021
doubleE70:

so u r related to Hush puppy...Mr 419.!!!! angry
Re: Mods And Nairalanders Pls Help by doubleE70: 5:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
Pumpumking:

so u r related to Hush puppy...Mr 419.!!!! angry
God why me ehn why me . i am innocent

(1) (Reply)

Photographer Deletes Bride And Groom's Wedding Pictures / I Am The Dumbest Person In The World / This Yoruba Actress Is The Most Bootylicious Actress In Nollywood (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.