Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,798 members, 7,802,555 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Kevin Ajenifuja: Dangote Drugged My Wife, Got Her Raped, Stole My Trade Secrets - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kevin Ajenifuja: Dangote Drugged My Wife, Got Her Raped, Stole My Trade Secrets (77613 Views)

My Trade Journal / Kevin Chukwumobi @ 50: Meet Nigerian Man Who Turned Billionaire Carrying Corpses / FOREX SEMINAR - Discover Trade Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kevin Ajenifuja: Dangote Drugged My Wife, Got Her Raped, Stole My Trade Secrets by slivertongue: 1:39am On Aug 19, 2021
Jimasun:
Blackmailing. This is where you will see people's Gazette. Useless outlet

maybe his days are numbered
Re: Kevin Ajenifuja: Dangote Drugged My Wife, Got Her Raped, Stole My Trade Secrets by onilanre(m): 1:45am On Aug 19, 2021
Oluolad86:

Can I send you dm, they do delete my account details here. Thanks

No problem
Re: Kevin Ajenifuja: Dangote Drugged My Wife, Got Her Raped, Stole My Trade Secrets by RentAghost: 1:51am On Aug 19, 2021
I call bullshyte on this even though I don't like dangote, I call bullshyte on this because he added "trade secrets" and dangote in the same sentence when it is a well known fact that servicing any government in power to create politically sanctioned monopolies are the only way dangote can make profit or thrive as in his business model is no competition allowed!
Re: Kevin Ajenifuja: Dangote Drugged My Wife, Got Her Raped, Stole My Trade Secrets by EmekaA125(m): 2:22am On Aug 19, 2021
Dangote has continued to prove to us that his evil thought against women and using them as sex object is inherent in him. Bad guy
Re: Kevin Ajenifuja: Dangote Drugged My Wife, Got Her Raped, Stole My Trade Secrets by naturefellow(m): 2:23am On Aug 19, 2021
Jimasun:
Blackmailing. This is where you will see people's Gazette. Useless outlet
Re: Kevin Ajenifuja: Dangote Drugged My Wife, Got Her Raped, Stole My Trade Secrets by naturefellow(m): 2:25am On Aug 19, 2021
Oluolad86:
cry Dear Lord please heal me now from pericarditis cry cry
you're healed!

1 Like

Re: Kevin Ajenifuja: Dangote Drugged My Wife, Got Her Raped, Stole My Trade Secrets by ultimateprof: 2:30am On Aug 19, 2021
Dangote is like a vulture, he always wait for the unwise creatures to fall victim and then he will stoop low to devour their carcass just like Thomas Edison used to do also.

If you understand the games of wealth creation, you will fear the rich.

All thanks to 48 Laws of Power!
Re: Kevin Ajenifuja: Dangote Drugged My Wife, Got Her Raped, Stole My Trade Secrets by ultimateprof: 2:32am On Aug 19, 2021
Dangote is like a vulture, he always wait for the unwise creatures to fall victim and then he will stoop low to devour their carcass just like Thomas Edison used to do also.

If you understand the games of wealth creation, you will fear the rich.

All thanks to 48 Laws of Power!

In future time more secrets about Dangote will be reviewed to the world to see.
Re: Kevin Ajenifuja: Dangote Drugged My Wife, Got Her Raped, Stole My Trade Secrets by planetx: 2:57am On Aug 19, 2021
Oluolad86 postt=104931956:
cry Dear Lord please heal me now from pericarditis cry cry
Did you take the vaccine?
Re: Kevin Ajenifuja: Dangote Drugged My Wife, Got Her Raped, Stole My Trade Secrets by iluvdonjazzy: 3:27am On Aug 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
If Nigeria was a lawful country Dangote and his likes wouldn't have made it to Forbes rich lists but here anything goes. Watch as this case will be swept under the carpet simply because a rich Fulani man is involved and the plaintiff might even be arrested on a trumped up charges. This is Nigeria
so you don conclude be that?
Re: Kevin Ajenifuja: Dangote Drugged My Wife, Got Her Raped, Stole My Trade Secrets by Oluolad86(f): 3:32am On Aug 19, 2021
planetx:
Did you take the vaccine?

No cry cry
Re: Kevin Ajenifuja: Dangote Drugged My Wife, Got Her Raped, Stole My Trade Secrets by blackpanda: 4:53am On Aug 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
If Nigeria was a lawful country Dangote and his likes wouldn't have made it to Forbes rich lists but here anything goes. Watch as this case will be swept under the carpet simply because a rich Fulani man is involved and the plaintiff might even be arrested on a trumped up charges. This is Nigeria

Not peculiar to nigeria. Even in America it's the same. The rich often evade justice. E.g trump
Re: Kevin Ajenifuja: Dangote Drugged My Wife, Got Her Raped, Stole My Trade Secrets by SavageResponse(m): 4:54am On Aug 19, 2021
iwaeda:

How many Nigerians will be extradited? Can this be true. Haa Dangote can not stoop so low! Earlier it was an Oloso in the news, this one carry weight o. No comment.

Na which yeye weight the thing carry?

The accusations lacks merit!
Re: Kevin Ajenifuja: Dangote Drugged My Wife, Got Her Raped, Stole My Trade Secrets by SavageResponse(m): 4:56am On Aug 19, 2021
Fahdiga:

Nigerians love to criticize but will do much worse when they find themselves in the same position!
Re: Kevin Ajenifuja: Dangote Drugged My Wife, Got Her Raped, Stole My Trade Secrets by PoTTV: 5:46am On Aug 19, 2021
BirtherOfKings:
seriously in the whole thing I wrote, that's d one itching your prick..smh
seriously, it is prick itch worthy. I just had to say something about it before the itch gets to my balls.
Re: Kevin Ajenifuja: Dangote Drugged My Wife, Got Her Raped, Stole My Trade Secrets by PoloG: 6:00am On Aug 19, 2021
Why igbo people too dey jealous like this?
That tribe is something else sad undecided
Re: Kevin Ajenifuja: Dangote Drugged My Wife, Got Her Raped, Stole My Trade Secrets by Fahdiga(m): 6:03am On Aug 19, 2021
Poanan:

Forbes also need to do more findings. Even a normal person in America knows dangote is not a business man but a favoured fg dog.
Exactly
Re: Kevin Ajenifuja: Dangote Drugged My Wife, Got Her Raped, Stole My Trade Secrets by Unbreakable007: 6:08am On Aug 19, 2021
So you hide your business secrets in your wife pussy. Wonderful!!
Re: Kevin Ajenifuja: Dangote Drugged My Wife, Got Her Raped, Stole My Trade Secrets by notoriousbabe: 6:13am On Aug 19, 2021
Ayam not understanding this story o

Bia biko myynd44 come and explain it to me
Re: Kevin Ajenifuja: Dangote Drugged My Wife, Got Her Raped, Stole My Trade Secrets by JesseJo: 6:29am On Aug 19, 2021
Fahdiga:

You are a complete nincompoop...Didn't you read where it read that the case is already status barred...
Re: Kevin Ajenifuja: Dangote Drugged My Wife, Got Her Raped, Stole My Trade Secrets by Dabliss02(m): 6:30am On Aug 19, 2021
Any evidence?
Re: Kevin Ajenifuja: Dangote Drugged My Wife, Got Her Raped, Stole My Trade Secrets by georgeakins: 6:46am On Aug 19, 2021
Fahdiga:

But Onyeama of Air Peace would have made it to Forbe rich list?

Ibos and their frustration!
Re: Kevin Ajenifuja: Dangote Drugged My Wife, Got Her Raped, Stole My Trade Secrets by joeyfire(m): 7:10am On Aug 19, 2021
Dangote shocked

I remember in 2009 when Otedola said Dangote tried to poison him because of business.

This shows a very ruthless streak
Re: Kevin Ajenifuja: Dangote Drugged My Wife, Got Her Raped, Stole My Trade Secrets by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 19, 2021
That's why its not good to marry a junkie wife, they will do anything for their drugs.
Men who marry junkie wives end up broke.
Re: Kevin Ajenifuja: Dangote Drugged My Wife, Got Her Raped, Stole My Trade Secrets by Johnnonye(m): 7:45am On Aug 19, 2021
I doubt that the news will affect dangote cement share price. I have observed that before I don't know the kind system Nigeria stock exchange is using
Omihanifa:
shocked this news will most likely affect his shares on the stock exchange
Re: Kevin Ajenifuja: Dangote Drugged My Wife, Got Her Raped, Stole My Trade Secrets by wink2015(m): 8:09am On Aug 19, 2021
Trade secrets !

So Dangote is the hunter that hunt for trade secrets.
Re: Kevin Ajenifuja: Dangote Drugged My Wife, Got Her Raped, Stole My Trade Secrets by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 19, 2021
Fahdiga:

Swept under which carpet? In the US? Read before commenting. The said man sued in a US court and the court rejected Mr Ajenifuja’s lawsuit because it was statute barred..

What a pity!
Re: Kevin Ajenifuja: Dangote Drugged My Wife, Got Her Raped, Stole My Trade Secrets by Christistruth00: 9:55am On Aug 19, 2021
BirtherOfKings:

U won't watch ur utterances now..even ur father, I don't care how wicked he is, I wld never speak bad of him...he wld always earn my respect ..why speak bad about another person father? How are u better than him? Pls repent today and covenant with God to use ur tongue to be a blessing and not insult pple older than u

Tell your Juju Priest Oyedepo to repent confess his sins and Truly accept Jesus and bring forth fruits of genuine repentance
Re: Kevin Ajenifuja: Dangote Drugged My Wife, Got Her Raped, Stole My Trade Secrets by charixel: 11:21am On Aug 19, 2021
Like the saying goes

Everyone is a thief but the one caught is the barawo
Re: Kevin Ajenifuja: Dangote Drugged My Wife, Got Her Raped, Stole My Trade Secrets by shoprite: 12:38pm On Aug 19, 2021
Kevin Ajenifuja: Dangote Drugged My Wife, Got Her Raped, Stole My Trade Secrets

Sounds a bit more like Plankton scheming to get to the Krusty Krab to steal the "Secret Formula" grin grin grin #SPONGEBOBSQUAREPANTS

Re: Kevin Ajenifuja: Dangote Drugged My Wife, Got Her Raped, Stole My Trade Secrets by BahaushenArewa: 1:02pm On Aug 19, 2021
Olodo the case is before a court in the United State. Common to read with understanding you couldn't. God save us.

Fahdiga:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akodessewa Fetish Market, Lome Togo: The World's Largest Voodoo Market (Graphic) / CBN Floats The Naira, The Implications For You And I / Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.