Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Igbo Man. Our Parents Though Us How To Hate, Not How To Love. Twitter Video. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Man. Our Parents Though Us How To Hate, Not How To Love. Twitter Video. (2878 Views)

Peter Obi Is The Man Our Next President / Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari / Lai Mohammed Travels To The US To Meet With Twitter (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Man. Our Parents Though Us How To Hate, Not How To Love. Twitter Video. by ThickSharon123(f): 8:41pm On Aug 18, 2021
NGpatriot:

You hateful people just keef confirming and affirming what the man asserted in the video..

The hatred in your heart is inbuilt from birth..

grin God have mercy. Please anyone reading his quote, go and read my comment when I said "Only we have the power to destroy Nigeria."

One of these Izon or Ijaw people was claiming that only they have the power to destroy Nigeria and Igbos can't do without them, I was mocking him. So please, be guided.

Read the comments before you come at me, the comments he quoted.

Igbos are forever great and they shall continue to be great without stoppage.

PS: A SCREENSHOT IS GIVING BELOW ON I AND THE IJAWS DISCUSSION ON A THREAD

Re: Igbo Man. Our Parents Though Us How To Hate, Not How To Love. Twitter Video. by NGpatriot: 8:58pm On Aug 18, 2021
[s]
ThickSharon123:

grin God have mercy. Please anyone reading his quote, go and read my comment when I said "Only we have the power to destroy Nigeria."

One of these Izon or Ijaw people was claiming that only they have the power to destroy Nigeria and Igbos can't do without them, I was mocking him. So please, be guided.

Read the comments before you come at me, the comments he quoted.

Igbos are forever great and they shall continue to be great without stoppage.

PS: A SCREENSHOT IS GIVING BELOW ON I AND THE IJAWS DISCUSSION ON A THREAD
[/s]

Face the topic, not interested in your irrelevant ramblings..
Re: Igbo Man. Our Parents Though Us How To Hate, Not How To Love. Twitter Video. by ThickSharon123(f): 9:00pm On Aug 18, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

I'm facing the topic, dear. I'd just downed and cleared your accusations and defamation of character on all my Igbo brothers and sisters, and the Igbo nation in particular.
As you can see, I didn't change from the topic, one bit. grin grin
Re: Igbo Man. Our Parents Though Us How To Hate, Not How To Love. Twitter Video. by NGpatriot: 9:05pm On Aug 18, 2021
[s]
ThickSharon123:

I'm facing the topic, dear. I'd just downed and cleared your accusations and defamation of character on all my Igbo brothers and sisters, and the Igbo nation in particular.
As you can see, I didn't change from the topic, one bit. grin grin
[/s]

The topic is the video and it's content, address it or keep quiet if you have nothing sane and intelligent to talk about..

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man. Our Parents Though Us How To Hate, Not How To Love. Twitter Video. by Iykopee(m): 9:06pm On Aug 18, 2021
[s]
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

[s]Your silly and pointless post confirmed the man's views and even sef, he basically expressed the known characteristics of the ibo people including your and your warped rubbish.

Sadly, thanks for confirming the man's views.

Don't pass down the hate to your born and unborn children, raise them with love and respect for others.
[/s]

[/s]
Re: Igbo Man. Our Parents Though Us How To Hate, Not How To Love. Twitter Video. by Iykopee(m): 9:08pm On Aug 18, 2021
Captain8:
its truth... all igbos have that hatred mind...... i started to realized the hatred on kanu face..... thats why we rejected his biafra.....

It's true all your tribe men and women even unborn children hate the igbos
Re: Igbo Man. Our Parents Though Us How To Hate, Not How To Love. Twitter Video. by ThickSharon123(f): 9:12pm On Aug 18, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

The topic is the video and it's content, address it or keep quiet if you have nothing sane and intelligent to talk about..

And who brought the change of topic by trying to make me look bad grin...check your previous post, what does it look like? Doesn't it look like you were trying to change the topic and make it hinge on me, or worse make me cringe.

But I showed you the proof and the answer, and you can't humble yourself to apologize. Now tell me, who is hating who? And who's unrepentant?

The thing you believe others are doing, that's what you're doing yourself in full force grin...isn't life a place filled with comedy? grin grin

For you answer to you topic. Here is it;

Igbos are great and would forever be, they love other tribes like they've always done in the past. And would never impose their ideas on other nations. If they did, they would have used their bigger population to come together and conquer, but Igbos are peace loving people who seek the good of all. Their goal is, if you share the same dreams, let's aim high together, that's my beloved Igbos principle.

So stay with it grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man. Our Parents Though Us How To Hate, Not How To Love. Twitter Video. by fourboys: 9:25pm On Aug 18, 2021
SlyDev:

And Northerners and Muslim will ban them also. Why is it hard to understand?
I doubt that
Re: Igbo Man. Our Parents Though Us How To Hate, Not How To Love. Twitter Video. by Captain8(m): 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2021
Iykopee:

It's true all your tribe men and women even unborn children hate the igbos
no body hated igbos but because the evil mind igbos have on other tribes they keep seeing hatred when ever people beware of them

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Man. Our Parents Though Us How To Hate, Not How To Love. Twitter Video. by NGpatriot: 9:33pm On Aug 18, 2021
[s]
ThickSharon123:

And who brought the change of topic by trying to make me look bad grin...check your previous post, what does it look like? Doesn't it look like you were trying to change the topic and make it hinge on me, or worse make me cringe.

But I showed you the proof and the answer, and you can't humble yourself to apologize. Now tell me, who is hating who? And who's unrepentant?

The thing you believe others are doing, that's what you're doing yourself in full force grin...isn't life a place filled with comedy? grin grin

For you answer to you topic. Here is it;

Igbos are great and would forever be, they love other tribes like they've always done in the past. And would never impose their ideas on other nations. If they did, they would have used their bigger population to come together and conquer, but Igbos are peace loving people who seek the good of all. Their goal is, if you share the same dreams, let's aim high together, that's my beloved Igbos principle.

So stay with it grin
[/s]

Your mental incompetence still doesn't alter the fact that your silly and pointless rambling is not the topic.

Obviously, the topic is inducing guilty conscience inside your vacuous brain so you'd rather spew rubbish instead of facing the topic..

How pathetic can you be..
Re: Igbo Man. Our Parents Though Us How To Hate, Not How To Love. Twitter Video. by ThickSharon123(f): 9:36pm On Aug 18, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Your mental incompetence still doesn't alter the fact that your silly and pointless rambling is not the topic.

Obviously, the topic is inducing guilty conscience inside your vacuous brain so you'd rather spew rubbish instead of facing the topic..

How pathetic can you be..

cheesy grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Igbo Man. Our Parents Though Us How To Hate, Not How To Love. Twitter Video. by Captain8(m): 9:37pm On Aug 18, 2021
ThickSharon123:

We don't. Our mistake is thinking that there was southern unity and fostering for it, but that wasn't the case. Becuase Southern doesn't want or have unity... And I don't mean Biafra, I mean genuine southern unity.

We would have minded our business, and did what we know how to do best-- be successful.

But thank God, most of us are now realizing it, and we are forgetting this cultural brotherhood with other tribes, and minding our business now.
my dear.. there is southern unity but criminal kanu make it impossible.....

kanu is the reason even we south south people dislike the igbo...... kanu used his biafra to put igbos to all tribes enemy.....
Re: Igbo Man. Our Parents Though Us How To Hate, Not How To Love. Twitter Video. by mightyhaze: 9:43pm On Aug 18, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

which topic? This na topic?

You were caught in the act doing what you know best how to do... Malicious hateful witness against Igbos. You knew quite well the context that statement was made by the guy u quoted..but did it matter? Anything to justify your generational fear and complex against the Igbos.. I guess that's some great unconditional loving from you and your likes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man. Our Parents Though Us How To Hate, Not How To Love. Twitter Video. by mightyhaze: 9:47pm On Aug 18, 2021
Igbos hate everyone but never killed any

Hausa Fulani loved every one that they have to kill them through their herdmen terrorists

Yoróba loves everyone that they had to connive and Rob Nigeria blind over all these years since 1970

Won't u rather not be a lover if this is how it pans

Stupid hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man. Our Parents Though Us How To Hate, Not How To Love. Twitter Video. by ThickSharon123(f): 9:48pm On Aug 18, 2021
Captain8:
my dear.. there is southern unity but criminal kanu make it impossible.....

kanu is the reason even we south south people dislike the igbo...... kanu used his biafra to put igbos to all tribes enemy.....

Kanu wasn't the reason. The creation of Biafra was the reason, you people believed Biafra was a state based on conquering and subduing other nations, so that there is only Igbo and nothing else.

But isn't that what we are having now-- but that's by the way.

The thing is that most southerners like to be fed lies, and presupposition, this has been the bane and destruction. They hardly want to hear any truth when it comes to Igbos; I don't know why, is it that they feel threatened, or the want the Igbos to have the same population as them.

The people Igbos are more in love with is the Ibibios and Efiks with the Cross River nations, those people don't have problem. You can never see any Igbo man bickering with them becuase Ibibios and other cross-river nations know where they came from, and know how unified they've lived with the Igbos for centuries (although there were little wars on land here and there)

It is the Ijaw and the rest, that has caused and made division, I don't know why, whether is to form hard guy or we are the best-- it doesn't make sense.

Ijaw, Edos and Igbos, I don't know of Yoruba's has lived peacefully over the years since the colonial era, so if we were speaking who knew Igbo more, it would have been Ijaws. But since they found oil, they believed Igbo wanted to use them, only because they had oil.

Now, the question here is Igbo has oil wells in numerous quantity, do they do anything with it? Becuase it's nothing, having oil wells can't make you rich, but the ideas you have or the people in your nation have.

But Ijaws and the likes go around boasting they have oil, which makes them some sort of demigod (and it's good don't get me wrong)

So in short, most southerners supposed to know better, becuase they've lived with the Igbo without wars and the likes for millennials. So, what are you people talking about? As a Ghanaian lady with Igbo descent, I even know better than your history (well because I read and research a lot.) smiley
Re: Igbo Man. Our Parents Though Us How To Hate, Not How To Love. Twitter Video. by Iykopee(m): 9:52pm On Aug 18, 2021
Captain8:
no body hated igbos but because the evil mind igbos have on other tribes they keep seeing hatred when ever people beware of them

How do u know nobody hates the igbos?
I guess u are everybody...

Give it up u ain't making sense
Re: Igbo Man. Our Parents Though Us How To Hate, Not How To Love. Twitter Video. by Captain8(m): 10:05pm On Aug 18, 2021
Iykopee:

How do u know nobody hates the igbos?
I guess u are everybody...

Give it up u ain't making sense
if me the god of igbo insulting association on nairaland and facebook does not hated the igbos, then who else?

because i insult igbo even more than devil.....i dont hate igbos, but i insult igbos out of anger..same thing applied to others....

nobody hate igbos but it was igbos youths that were provoking everybody in the last 3years...... but thank God the criminal kanu that was provoking people had been arrested...and i want that kanu hanged to death on the 21 october
Re: Igbo Man. Our Parents Though Us How To Hate, Not How To Love. Twitter Video. by Naigleria: 10:07pm On Aug 18, 2021
Change that "our" to "my"

And i'm 100% sure the person who made the video is not igbo
Re: Igbo Man. Our Parents Though Us How To Hate, Not How To Love. Twitter Video. by Captain8(m): 10:19pm On Aug 18, 2021
thicksharon123 you finally said nothing here....
1).....you know nothing and read nothing....... how can one read criminal kanu self twisted written histories and be claiming you read some thing..?..

2).....we Ijaws rejected biafra for over 10 good reasons.....

i also know why other tribes rejecting biafra.......but we Ijaws rejected that denomic and criminal biafra for over 10 reasons........

Do you care to know the reasons?
Re: Igbo Man. Our Parents Though Us How To Hate, Not How To Love. Twitter Video. by cheruv: 10:23pm On Aug 18, 2021
fourboys:
No be lie ooo.... If Igbos get Biafra today, dey no go gree make northerners or Muslims enter their country
At least we'd be safe from terrorist activities.. undecided
Re: Igbo Man. Our Parents Though Us How To Hate, Not How To Love. Twitter Video. by ThickSharon123(f): 10:27pm On Aug 18, 2021
Captain8:
thicksharon123 you finally said nothing here....
1).....you know nothing and read nothing....... how can one read criminal kanu self twisted written histories and be claiming you read some thing..?..

2).....we Ijaws rejected biafra for over 10 good reasons.....

i also know why other tribes rejecting biafra.......but we Ijaws rejected that denomic and criminal biafra for over 10 reasons........

Do you care to know the reasons?

If you wish, but you can justify your reasons all you want. I have no time, you know the truth, that's why you're trying to push this as some form of argument. I only stated the fact.

The only change and the only people that needs to change is Ijaw and their likes, no one else. No one wants to be close to you only because you have oil, that's silly grin smiley
Re: Igbo Man. Our Parents Though Us How To Hate, Not How To Love. Twitter Video. by Captain8(m): 10:38pm On Aug 18, 2021
ThickSharon123:

If you wish, but you can justify your reasons all you want. I have no time, you know the truth, that's why you're trying to push this as some form of argument. I only stated the fact.

The only change and the only people that needs to change is Ijaw and their likes, no one else. No one wants to be close to you only because you have oil, that's silly grin smiley
wetin concern me? we are not biafra.... we have never been biafra before and will never be.....
i thought you could have a dissent reasoning from brainless and ignorant gullible Igbos when you said you are a ghananian, not knowing you are one of them...... bye bye.. i dont have time to waste on ipobingos that reason like goat...

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man. Our Parents Though Us How To Hate, Not How To Love. Twitter Video. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 18, 2021
fourboys:
I doubt that

If igbos ban others from staying in their land then it is only right the favour is returned
Re: Igbo Man. Our Parents Though Us How To Hate, Not How To Love. Twitter Video. by Oyinlomobambam(m): 12:17am On Aug 19, 2021
I think most people commenting on the post are paid as they do here?

Even if they did not agree with him 100% they did 90%

Truth is bitter anyway
Re: Igbo Man. Our Parents Though Us How To Hate, Not How To Love. Twitter Video. by NGpatriot: 3:26am On Aug 19, 2021
[s]
mightyhaze:
which topic? This na topic?

You were caught in the act doing what you know best how to do... Malicious hateful witness against Igbos. You knew quite well the context that statement was made by the guy u quoted..but did it matter? Anything to justify your generational fear and complex against the Igbos.. I guess that's some great unconditional loving from you and your likes
[/s]

Your fellow ibo man made a video stating his views about his fellow ibo people, bute instead of addressing h and what he said, you guilty conscience losers left the message and start attacking the messenger.

Why? Because you are scared of the truth.

Because you are ashamed.

Because you are mentally deficient and unable to face the ibo man in the video and you definitely can not challenge or prove him wrong..

Losers..

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man. Our Parents Though Us How To Hate, Not How To Love. Twitter Video. by Iykopee(m): 8:52pm On Aug 19, 2021
Captain8:
if me the god of igbo insulting association on nairaland and facebook does not hated the igbos, then who else?

because i insult igbo even more than devil.....i dont hate igbos, but i insult igbos out of anger..same thing applied to others....

nobody hate igbos but it was igbos youths that were provoking everybody in the last 3years...... but thank God the criminal kanu that was provoking people had been arrested...and i want that kanu hanged to death on the 21 october

I'm seeing signs of Alzheimer here. U left topic of the discourse completely and , here u are discussing Nnamdi Kanu. What's my business with that? I'm strong in my belief u don't know what hatred is... and again, stop running circles
Re: Igbo Man. Our Parents Though Us How To Hate, Not How To Love. Twitter Video. by Sunday2021: 10:02pm On Aug 19, 2021
Asgard73:
This op hate igbos with passion grin. Too bad he can’t do nothing cool

Hatred is allowed... keep hating.
why blaming the op?
Re: Igbo Man. Our Parents Though Us How To Hate, Not How To Love. Twitter Video. by Sunday2021: 10:04pm On Aug 19, 2021
This is absolutely right. Igbos are full of venom,they hate almost everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man. Our Parents Though Us How To Hate, Not How To Love. Twitter Video. by Tranquill: 10:22pm On Aug 19, 2021
Sunday2021:
This is absolutely right. Igbos are full of venom,they hate almost everyone.
just everyone including the people they are trying to drag into their biafra with the claim that "they are Igbos".
Re: Igbo Man. Our Parents Though Us How To Hate, Not How To Love. Twitter Video. by OmoEpe(m): 12:07pm On Aug 20, 2021
Grayoso:

Not really heartbreaking when you realise, over time, most Igbos love being that way and make no apologies for it.

They wear their hatred for others as a badge of honour and are ever ready to seriously persecute the few Igbos who don't tread their path of hate and intolerance.

There is hardly any dissent or moderation in Igbo land where everyone must unite in hatred of others and outsiders.

Foe me that is a deal breaker because every adult, as much as possible, must always choose the right path and do the right things in life.

I pray a new generation of igbos arises to reorientate their unborn children on what love means.

Haven't you notice the violence streak in the igbos both male and female?
85% of house maid brutality is committed by Igbo women even in ordinary otherwise friendly conversations they are displaying their aggression. They are a people that thrives on strife, envy and hate

May God exorcise this demon in them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari Was Presented A Trophy By Southeast Leaders- Photo / Royal Wedding: Oluwo Of Iwo Set To Marry Kano Princess / Buhari's Brilliant Delay Tactics On His Chosen Successor Is To Trap Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.