Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Please One Should Help Interprete This For Me - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please One Should Help Interprete This For Me (1443 Views)

Please Someone Should Help Me Explain The Meaning Of This (screenshot) / Please Someone Should Help With The Name Of This Phone / Someone Should Help Me Track My Brother's Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please One Should Help Interprete This For Me by Mrfintec: 7:00pm On Aug 18, 2021
i received an sms tagged "prosupport" upon chatting the person by following the link, the person forwarded another link to me via WhatsApp, the link now redirected me to where I will register my number, password etc. I asked the person that sent the link he said what they do is helping artists to grow view on social media, that I will be earning up to 5k daily, is this really possible? lol.
Re: Please One Should Help Interprete This For Me by chatinent: 7:17pm On Aug 18, 2021
You have a decision to accept to be defrauded or not.

12 Likes

Re: Please One Should Help Interprete This For Me by psucc(m): 7:26pm On Aug 18, 2021
Your case is typical Nigeria. Knows the PA to the SA to the SSA to the Chief Press Secretary to the SSG to the COS to the Oga on top.
Re: Please One Should Help Interprete This For Me by simeonabio(m): 7:30pm On Aug 18, 2021
You must be foolish to be supplying your data to an unknown person. Next you will complaining that your account was hacked.

13 Likes

Re: Please One Should Help Interprete This For Me by arthurwillia(m): 8:01pm On Aug 18, 2021
Run oo
Re: Please One Should Help Interprete This For Me by Authoreety: 8:01pm On Aug 18, 2021
Lalasticlala pls help move it to Frontpage so this Op will understand better, how they are going to dupe intestine out of him

4 Likes

Re: Please One Should Help Interprete This For Me by oregan(m): 10:31pm On Aug 18, 2021
Congrats. You are about to be defrauded

1 Like

Re: Please One Should Help Interprete This For Me by Superboss: 4:08am On Aug 19, 2021
Mrfintec:
i received an sms tagged "prosupport" upon chatting the person by following the link, the person forwarded another link to me via WhatsApp, the link now redirected me to where I will register my number, password etc. I asked the person that sent the link he said what they do is helping artists to grow view on social media, that I will be earning up to 5k daily, is this really possible? lol.

Your Facebook or WhatsApp is about to be hacked.
You might likely going to be defrauded.
The new trends for little or wannabe scammers now to hack ppl's Facebook.
Re: Please One Should Help Interprete This For Me by skywalker240(m): 6:49am On Aug 19, 2021
Nairaland is a very educative place (@least not much like before though)

Just imagine you have filled your details before asking or creating this thread.
Re: Please One Should Help Interprete This For Me by Uyi168: 8:55am On Aug 19, 2021
Authoreety:
Lalasticlala pls help move it to Frontpage so this Op will understand better, how they are going to dupe intestine out of him
Dupe intestine.
grin
Re: Please One Should Help Interprete This For Me by mencer(m): 9:34am On Aug 19, 2021
One click to get US $20.00 !#AliExpressbonus #BonusBuddies
Your bonus is waiting to be activated.
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mMNMBaT
Re: Please One Should Help Interprete This For Me by constance500: 10:44am On Aug 19, 2021
mencer:
One click to get US $20.00 !#AliExpressbonus #BonusBuddies
Your bonus is waiting to be activated.
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mMNMBaT

Wayray grin
Re: Please One Should Help Interprete This For Me by Danjikanbauchi: 5:37pm On Aug 19, 2021
chatinent:
You have a decision to accept to be defrauded or not.
why you tell am ? Allow him to deh do mumu

(1) (Reply)

Should I Buy The MTN 4g Mifi For 10k Or The 5g Router For 40k / Tutorial On How To Configure Mtn On Yf / Any Site Alternative To Sharemobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.