Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,163 members, 7,807,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? - Nairaland / General (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? (30581 Views)

What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again / What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? / What Is That Thing That Everybody Is Doing That You Consider Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by Kennyking1234: 7:38pm On Sep 07, 2021
Chuky7:

yes
I have found a pretty one. Are you on telegram? My WhatsApp phone got spoilt...
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by Chuky7(m): 9:01pm On Sep 07, 2021
Kennyking1234:

yea

I can't access my other accounts mostly use what's app

but you can use this one

@Reggie Harrison

may not be online but you can drop.

drop the pretty ones and as many as you can
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by graychuks(m): 10:49am On Sep 08, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

You are wise... People like you are just 5 in africa. If what u wrote is true.

Wait till her wedding day
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by Chuky7(m): 12:05pm On Sep 11, 2021
Kennyking1234:

have you sent it?
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by Kennyking1234: 7:17pm On Sep 13, 2021
Chuky7:

yea

but you can use this one

@Reggie Harrison

sorry for my late reply.
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by Chuky7(m): 7:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
Kennyking1234:
sorry for my late reply.
forgot when you done delete the telegram name plz
still not on whatsapp? it would have been better. but no problem.
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by Kennyking1234: 7:50pm On Sep 13, 2021
Chuky7:

yea

but you can use this one

@Reggie Harrison

cant find the telegram name. I saw e is that you?
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by Chuky7(m): 6:39am On Sep 14, 2021
Kennyking1234:
cant find the telegram name. I saw Harris_Reggie is that you?

NO not me. it's still what I posted there maybe try it with small letters don't know if that means anything.

and try copying the name the way I wrote it n paste in your telegram.

if those doesn't work then give me your own name

And lastly delete the name where you quoted O after you are done. plz
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by Kennyking1234: 12:57am On Sep 15, 2021
Chuky7:

yea

but you can use this one

Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by Kennyking1234: 12:58am On Sep 15, 2021
Chuky7:

NO not me. it's still what I posted there maybe try it with small letters don't know if that means anything.

and try copying the name the way I wrote it n paste in your telegram.

if those doesn't work then give me your own name

And lastly delete the name where you quoted O after you are done. plz
messaon telegram.
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by Chuky7(m): 8:35am On Sep 15, 2021
Okay Kennyking1234
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by Kennyking1234: 2:49am On Sep 21, 2021
have you sent the text
Chuky7:

join the last digits

Please don't quote so I can delete it later

just drop okay under so I know u have seen it
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by Chuky7(m): 10:44am On Sep 21, 2021
Kennyking1234:
have you sent the text

yes I have. haven't you seen it

I think your profile you are wearing same thing as what's on this your profile here
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by Kennyking1234: 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2021
yh your name on telegram
Chuky7:

yes I have. haven't you seen it

I think your profile you are wearing same thing as what's on this your profile here
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by Sunnyblqck(m): 4:59am On Sep 22, 2021
To stop thinking about dealth because I know rich poor last last everybody go kpa
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by Chuky7(m): 9:07am On Sep 22, 2021
Kennyking1234:
yh your name on telegram
I sent you a message haven't you seen it??
it's Reggie you will see I think don't know If it's showing something else
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by Chuky7(m): 8:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kennyking1234:
yh your name on telegram
Okay search this...reggharr
please don't quote. you can mention. when u see it
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? by Kennyking1234: 12:47am On Sep 25, 2021
Chuky7 check your WhatsApp i messaged on telegram.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Two Brothers Missing In Lagos Since Friday (Pictured) / Charles Abi: DJ Switch Is Safe, Out Of The Country / Driver Crushes Two Secondary School Students To Death In Anambra (Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.