Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,810 members, 7,798,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Let go and preach the word of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let go and preach the word of God (276 Views)

"I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl / Miracle! 4yr Old Child Speak In Tongues And Preach! / Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let go and preach the word of God by lascos912(m): 8:35pm On Aug 18, 2021
]We all knows what is going on in Afganistan
so please i need just 2 people to go with me to preach the word of GOD to those talibans

thanks.
Re: Let go and preach the word of God by Adamgeneral12: 9:54am On Aug 19, 2021
I'm in, so which language we go use preach for dem? I know that those guy only understand Arab, only few can speak English.
Me na Yoruba I dey use preach and you dey translate the thing for dem.

O ya! 1...2 go!

Eyin Afghanistani e yii padaaàaaà!

Ijoba orun Ku si dede!

Bgogbo itaje sile ko da rara, orunapadi nin mu ni reeeeeee!

E ko gbogbo AK47 yin wa ki a da'na suuuuun!

Awan Omo kekeke te n mu fi s'aya ko ba ofin olorun muuuuuu! ESE ni, ni waju eledumare!!!!!!

At I pe, Jeeeeeesu in oluwaaaaa!!!

lascos, translate for dem make dem hear, me still dey inside plane should be in case they miss understand you, me go run come back 9ja make come tell
You know say e no go good make two people go to one place and the two of dem come perish for there grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let go and preach the word of God by Kobojunkie: 1:16pm On Aug 19, 2021
lascos912:
We all knows what is going on in Afganistan
so please i need just 2 people to go with me to preach the word of GOD to those talibans

thanks.
And those two people, you expect to, against God, get up and go with you? undecided

If this mission you speak of is by God Himself , then surely ,assuming He wants people to go with you, He will bring together the team necessary for His mission when the time is right. undecided
Re: Let go and preach the word of God by lascos912(m): 8:27pm On Oct 25, 2021
Adamgeneral12:
I'm in, so which language we go use preach for dem? I know that those guy only understand Arab, only few can speak English.
Me na Yoruba I dey use preach and you dey translate the thing for dem.

O ya! 1...2 go!

Eyin Afghanistani e yii padaaàaaà!

Ijoba orun Ku si dede!

Bgogbo itaje sile ko da rara, orunapadi nin mu ni reeeeeee!

E ko gbogbo AK47 yin wa ki a da'na suuuuun!

Awan Omo kekeke te n mu fi s'aya ko ba ofin olorun muuuuuu! ESE ni, ni waju eledumare!!!!!!

At I pe, Jeeeeeesu in oluwaaaaa!!!

lascos, translate for dem make dem hear, me still dey inside plane should be in case they miss understand you, me go run come back 9ja make come tell
You know say e no go good make two people go to one place and the two of dem come perish for there grin

I no understand English sir na u go help me translate for them
Re: Let go and preach the word of God by Adamgeneral12: 8:37pm On Oct 25, 2021
lascos912:
I no understand English sir na u go help me translate for them
between me and you who dey write good English pass?

and na you also bring the idea.
me, I'm just a volunteer

so na you fit to translate to them, while me dey inside plane

(1) (Reply)

Pray And Expect The Answer! / When Your Church Won't Recognise Your Gift/talent (do This) / God Can You Make A Way For Me Where Their Seems To Be No Way ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.