Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

''One Nigeria IS What I Want'' - Chief Allen Onyema - Air Peace CEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''One Nigeria IS What I Want'' - Chief Allen Onyema - Air Peace CEO (1282 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA / Speaker Gbajabiamila Receives Allen Onyema, Air Peace CEO In His Office (Photos) / Reps Threaten Onyeama, Lawmakers Invite Allen Onyema, Air Peace Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

''One Nigeria IS What I Want'' - Chief Allen Onyema - Air Peace CEO by rosinkkit: 8:43pm On Aug 18, 2021
CEO of West Africa's biggest airline, Air Peace, Chief Allen Onyema, has forcefully declared his backing for ONE NIGERIA and is calling on all secessionist miscreants to look for better ways to engage their time.

Let’s have Hope In One Nigeria – Air Peace CEO

The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Air Peace Airline, Mr Allen Onyema, has called on Nigerians to have hope in one Nigeria.

Onyema made the call on Tuesday in Ibadan during an inaugural flight of Air Peace Airline at Ibadan airport.

He stressed that there was need for every citizen to work toward sustaining the unity of the country, saying Nigerians don’t have any other country.

“We might have injustice and inequity in the land; even in our families we have injustice and inequity, we cannot address this injustice and inequity through violence or promoting rancour or things that will tear our families apart.

“Likewise, I want everyone of us to take Nigeria same way; we can jointly and collectively address our shortcomings peacefully as a nation,’’ he stated.

The CEO further charged Nigerians to contribute their quota to the oneness and unity of the nation through individual actions.

Onyema commended Gov. Seyi Makinde of Oyo State for attracting investors to the state, stressing that the inaugural flight was the product of the governor's efforts.

In his remarks, Makinde said his administration would continue to upgrade facilities at the Ibadan airport till it assumes international standard.

Makinde, who also inaugurated the Airport Protocol Lounge rehabilitated by the state government, disclosed that contract for the construction of an aviation fuel facility at the airport had been awarded.

He said the facility would enable airline operators to use Ibadan as their operational base.

The governor said the state would also ensure that the airport serves as an immediate alternative to the Lagos airport in case of weather or other challenges.

The governor expressed optimism that the commencement of air flight operations by Air Peace airline at Ibadan, would promote the economy of the state.

The Airport Manager, Mrs Tega Aiyenuro, said the Ibadan airport, been the only airport close to the Murtala Mohammed International Airport Lagos, was a viable alternative for flights to any part of the nation and the world.

She called on other airline operators to come to Ibadan airport for business.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/08/lets-have-hope-in-one-nigeria-air-peace-ceo-2/

I guess Chief Allen Onyema, a man who made his wealth and built/expanded his airline by operating a Pan-Nigerian route, serving a 210 million strong market - Africa's largest - knows the value of One Nigeria for the BUSINESS COMMUNITY, far more than IPOB scoundrels.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''One Nigeria IS What I Want'' - Chief Allen Onyema - Air Peace CEO by elonmuskbaby: 8:45pm On Aug 18, 2021
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''One Nigeria IS What I Want'' - Chief Allen Onyema - Air Peace CEO by Goldbw122(m): 8:45pm On Aug 18, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: ''One Nigeria IS What I Want'' - Chief Allen Onyema - Air Peace CEO by ojun50(m): 8:46pm On Aug 18, 2021
All business men and women want one Nigeria but jobless youth want divided Nigerian

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''One Nigeria IS What I Want'' - Chief Allen Onyema - Air Peace CEO by Bisiebae(f): 8:47pm On Aug 18, 2021
Patch patch country

1 Like

Re: ''One Nigeria IS What I Want'' - Chief Allen Onyema - Air Peace CEO by Idiko1: 8:48pm On Aug 18, 2021
He will still get his "One-Nigeria" when Republic of Igboland or even Republic of Biafra is actualized.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''One Nigeria IS What I Want'' - Chief Allen Onyema - Air Peace CEO by Jerryherd: 8:49pm On Aug 18, 2021
cool

I like this man already.... Talk and do

He came to U.I to donate a fully equipped building last year and he said soon Airpeace would start opreations in Ibadan to Imo and Ibadan to Abuja

And Now Ibadan to Abuja is now reality

Overland would have to drop their shakara and reduce their price

3 Likes

Re: ''One Nigeria IS What I Want'' - Chief Allen Onyema - Air Peace CEO by 143WaZoBia: 8:53pm On Aug 18, 2021
You for want one USA.
Guy man no wan lap Abba Kyari go yankee.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''One Nigeria IS What I Want'' - Chief Allen Onyema - Air Peace CEO by 143WaZoBia: 8:55pm On Aug 18, 2021
ojun50:
All business men and women want one Nigeria but jobless youth want divided Nigerian
Because na dem de suffer one Nigeria. Even Onyeama can not make it legitimately in this country.

4 Likes

Re: ''One Nigeria IS What I Want'' - Chief Allen Onyema - Air Peace CEO by Cyberterror: 8:59pm On Aug 18, 2021
One Nigeria is good for business.

2 Likes

Re: ''One Nigeria IS What I Want'' - Chief Allen Onyema - Air Peace CEO by TarOrfeeek: 9:11pm On Aug 18, 2021
The rich have their wealth to insulate them from the realities of oppression.

Even when they do experience it, they are comforted by the luxuries awaiting them at home or in a foreign land.

We the poor masses. We are the soul of the agitation for a fair, just and egalitarian society built on the spirit of merit and excellence.

Not this jihadist rubbish APC and Buhari have turned Nigeria to.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''One Nigeria IS What I Want'' - Chief Allen Onyema - Air Peace CEO by rosinkkit: 9:23pm On Aug 18, 2021
Cyberterror:
One Nigeria is good for business.

Thank you very much my brother.

If you a serious-minded business person or intending business person, the last thing you want to hear is 'Biafra'.

Why cut your home market from 210 million to 40 or 50 million?

Economically, it makes no sense, especially as other nations are putting up trade barriers to protect their local industries. So you need YOUR local market to be as big as possible.

1 Like

Re: ''One Nigeria IS What I Want'' - Chief Allen Onyema - Air Peace CEO by FarahAideed: 9:31pm On Aug 18, 2021
Igbos are actually the greatest beneficiaries of Nigeria 200 million population ..The only tribe in Nigeria exploiting it , the rest tribes are just loafer looking for free money to steal

1 Like

Re: ''One Nigeria IS What I Want'' - Chief Allen Onyema - Air Peace CEO by uBuNiT: 9:37pm On Aug 18, 2021
ojun50:

Yet jobless youths are giving you sleepless night and will soon change your destiny. When your source of survival is closed, havn't we change your destiny ?
Parasite

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''One Nigeria IS What I Want'' - Chief Allen Onyema - Air Peace CEO by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 18, 2021
Only poverty deranged group of Nigerians driven by excessive jealousy and ethno-religious bigotry advocates division of Nigeria just because the self inflicted laziness that caused the trauma of pain and suffering in their life make them feel that their mayhem is as a result of the success of others!
cool cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''One Nigeria IS What I Want'' - Chief Allen Onyema - Air Peace CEO by Buckeyemedia1: 9:39pm On Aug 18, 2021
ojun50:
The destruction of the poor is their poverty, it is always greener on the other side.
Re: ''One Nigeria IS What I Want'' - Chief Allen Onyema - Air Peace CEO by OPPPS: 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2021
Idiko1:
He will still get his "One-Nigeria" when Republic of Igboland or even Republic of Biafra is actualized.
With 5% ?
Re: ''One Nigeria IS What I Want'' - Chief Allen Onyema - Air Peace CEO by Buckeyemedia1: 9:43pm On Aug 18, 2021
Coronabirus:
Only poverty deranged group of Nigerians driven by excessive jealousy and ethno-religious bigotry advocates division of Nigeria just because the self inflicted laziness that caused the trauma of pain and suffering in their life make them feel that their mayhem is as a result of the success of others!
cool cool
When is dividing ever the solution? China wants Taiwan & Hong Kong back, some people are talking of separating?

4 Likes

Re: ''One Nigeria IS What I Want'' - Chief Allen Onyema - Air Peace CEO by OPPPS: 9:43pm On Aug 18, 2021
uBuNiT:

Yet jobless youths are giving you sleepless night and will soon change your destiny. When your source of survival is closed, havn't we change your destiny ?
Parasite
5% aka chestbeater at it again

2 Likes

Re: ''One Nigeria IS What I Want'' - Chief Allen Onyema - Air Peace CEO by OPPPS: 9:45pm On Aug 18, 2021
Children of confusion

2 Likes

Re: ''One Nigeria IS What I Want'' - Chief Allen Onyema - Air Peace CEO by criuze(m): 9:47pm On Aug 18, 2021
Your elomplane no dey fly enta another airspace?

1 Like

Re: ''One Nigeria IS What I Want'' - Chief Allen Onyema - Air Peace CEO by rosinkkit: 9:57pm On Aug 18, 2021
FarahAideed:
Igbos are actually the greatest beneficiaries of Nigeria 200 million population ..The only tribe in Nigeria exploiting it , the rest tribes are just loafer looking for free money to steal

What a bigot and ignoramus you are.

There are millions of Nigerians doing good business from ALL ethnicities.

1 Like

Re: ''One Nigeria IS What I Want'' - Chief Allen Onyema - Air Peace CEO by FarahAideed: 9:58pm On Aug 18, 2021
rosinkkit:

What a bigot and ignoramus you are.

There are millions of Nigerians doing good business from ALL ethnicities.

So you consider corruption a business? The rest of you just steal from govt
Re: ''One Nigeria IS What I Want'' - Chief Allen Onyema - Air Peace CEO by rosinkkit: 10:14pm On Aug 18, 2021
FarahAideed:

You need to get out more. You clearly suffer from lack of exposure to other ethnicities.

Have you lived anywhere in Nigeria outside Igboland?

1 Like

Re: ''One Nigeria IS What I Want'' - Chief Allen Onyema - Air Peace CEO by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 18, 2021
"One Nigeria" is one of the trashy dreams we Nigerians need to drop where it belongs; the trash can !
We are too different with different problems and interest,from religion fanatism to tribalism to one sided governance etc to achieve the "one Nigeria" dream.
North clamoring for Sharia laws to be recognised is all parts of the country knowing that the southern parts of the country will not accept that. South East claiming being marginalized,which is true and wants out but the Constitution don't have room for creating another country from the existing one ,making their plea dead on arrival unless they want to do it by the use of force , arms and bloodshed.
How do you want such country to co-exist ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''One Nigeria IS What I Want'' - Chief Allen Onyema - Air Peace CEO by cheruv: 10:20pm On Aug 18, 2021
rosinkkit:

You need to get out more. You clearly suffer from lack of exposure to other ethnicities.

Have you lived anywhere in Nigeria outside Igboland?
All these other ethnicities that have used govt patronage to run Nigeria down
No wonder they're so pained seeing Igbos make it that they've now resorted to destruction of Igbo assets at the slightest whim

1 Like

Re: ''One Nigeria IS What I Want'' - Chief Allen Onyema - Air Peace CEO by adekolaelect(m): 10:31pm On Aug 18, 2021
Idiko1:
Future impossible Tense

Re: ''One Nigeria IS What I Want'' - Chief Allen Onyema - Air Peace CEO by rosinkkit: 10:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
cheruv:

All these other ethnicities that have used govt patronage to run Nigeria down
No wonder they're so pained seeing Igbos make it that they've now resorted to destruction of Igbo assets at the slightest whim

In case you've forgotten, Igbos and South-Southerners RAN THE COUNTRY and controlled BILLIONS OF DOLLARS in the years before Buhari.

You need to cure your selective memory that seeks to erase PDP's southern-based LOOTOCRACY from our consciousness.

1 Like

Re: ''One Nigeria IS What I Want'' - Chief Allen Onyema - Air Peace CEO by theTranslator: 10:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
FarahAideed:

n'di drug

2 Likes

Re: ''One Nigeria IS What I Want'' - Chief Allen Onyema - Air Peace CEO by FarahAideed: 10:38pm On Aug 18, 2021
theTranslator:
n'di drug

Miner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''One Nigeria IS What I Want'' - Chief Allen Onyema - Air Peace CEO by Oloripelebe: 10:39pm On Aug 18, 2021
Over to u miscreant ipob

1 Like

Re: ''One Nigeria IS What I Want'' - Chief Allen Onyema - Air Peace CEO by theTranslator: 10:39pm On Aug 18, 2021
FarahAideed:

Miner
n'di baby factorie

(1) (2) (Reply)

Group Accuses Reno Omokri Of Collecting $10 Million To Blackmail Buhari In New Y / Release Chiwatalu Agu, Nnamdi Kanu And Sunday Igboho Now” — Emeka Ike Tells FG / 2023: APC Governors Begin Rallying Around Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.