Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead (44429 Views)

Bill Gates Sr Is Dead. Microsoft Co-Founder, Bill Gates' Father Dies / Success Story Of Billionaire Industrialist: Samuel Adedoyin / Godstime Chukwubuikem Samuel Gives Dangote A Portrait In Imo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead by ijustdey: 8:50pm On Aug 18, 2021
Prince Samuel Adedoyin, billionaire industrialist from Kwara State, has lost his daughter, Princess Lola Olabayo. The tragic incident happened two months after Subomi, the...

By Mumini AbdulKareem,

Prince Samuel Adedoyin, billionaire industrialist from Kwara State, has lost his daughter, Princess Lola Olabayo.

The tragic incident happened two months after Subomi, the deceased’s son, took his life under controversial circumstances.

Late Olabayo was the wife of Prince John Olobayo, a socialite from Kogi State.

She reportedly died at a Lagos hospital after seven days on admission over what sources described as COVID-19 complications.

But a member of the family, who didn’t want his name in print, denied that she died from the dreaded disease.

The deceased’s husband confirmed her death, saying the family would meet to announce the burial.

He said, “She died in an hospital in Lagos on Tuesday night. The family will meet to discuss the burial arrangement. A statement will be issued after the meeting,” the bereaved husband said.

When Daily Trust visited the GRA home of the Olobayos on Wednesday, the place was deserted.

Funke, one of the daughters of Adedoyin, died in 2018.

She was a serving member of the House of Representatives when she lost the battle to cancer.

https://dailytrust.com/kwara-billionaire-loses-daughter-2-months-after-grandson-committed-suicide

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead by Officialgarri: 8:52pm On Aug 18, 2021
Like Job in the bible

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead by IfIPerishIPeris: 8:54pm On Aug 18, 2021
Officialgarri:
Like Job in the bible
Which Job? From which Bible? Did Job son commit suicide?
When dem say read your Bible , you will refuse and instead go to play naija bet. Be careful.

346 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead by Oluolad86(f): 8:58pm On Aug 18, 2021
cry cry
Re: Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead by CodeTemplar: 9:30pm On Aug 18, 2021
Sad one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead by FarahAideed: 9:35pm On Aug 18, 2021
So sad
Re: Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead by traihit: 9:41pm On Aug 18, 2021
IfIPerishIPeris:

When dem say read your Bible , you will refuse and instead go to play naija bet. Be careful.

grin grin grin grin
Kai.....

102 Likes

Re: Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead by AYJoe2020: 10:29pm On Aug 18, 2021
This is sad
Re: Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead by CUMIN: 11:34pm On Aug 18, 2021
Every have their battles...if money is yours thank God.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead by zanshi: 11:36pm On Aug 18, 2021
Lola Olobayo are you serz that pretty girl damn!

My junior back in high school

Last i saw from her she was in Europe or something like that.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead by mrsage(m): 11:48pm On Aug 18, 2021
Sad

1 Like

Re: Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead by careytommy37(m): 2:29am On Aug 19, 2021
The head, body and tail of this tory no join

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead by Bunmhi(f): 2:48am On Aug 19, 2021
Doyin Agbamu

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead by Cosmatikka: 11:21am On Aug 19, 2021
So disheartening to lose 2 children.
Take heart old man
Re: Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead by Sonnobax15(m): 11:21am On Aug 19, 2021
lipsrsealed
Worst thing that can ever happen to a man...

Rip to her..

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead by mbahdi(m): 11:21am On Aug 19, 2021
Rip
Re: Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead by Sonnobax15(m): 11:21am On Aug 19, 2021
Officialgarri:
Like Job in the bible
See as you just dey misyan any how......No be only job,na job opportunity son commit suicide for Bible na abi you don forgettongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead by Elzakzaky: 11:22am On Aug 19, 2021
R.I.P to the dead.
But it is an insult to call Samuel Adedoyin a kwara billionaire. Its like saying Dangote is a Kano billionaire.

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead by money121(m): 11:22am On Aug 19, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead by HEBEI: 11:22am On Aug 19, 2021
Money can only buy you bed, it can never buy you sleep.

Be contented and have a happy ending.

Rest in peace to their souls.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead by hairybigdick: 11:22am On Aug 19, 2021
This is serious
Re: Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead by candidbabe(f): 11:22am On Aug 19, 2021
This man is stupendously rich
Owner of doyin foods
The rich also cry.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead by Kaybee14(m): 11:22am On Aug 19, 2021
This is serious.
May God comfort the bereaved family.
Re: Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead by sunshineV(f): 11:23am On Aug 19, 2021
if money cant solve ur problem, nothing will
Re: Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead by Fisher007: 11:23am On Aug 19, 2021
Deep

Now the truth at times is most billionaires or billionaires uncle's or inlaw are practically self centered and stingy.

Most think they have to treat their families or relations as workers. In most case they are control freak and love monopoly of everything. They feel like mini gods among men. They try to control your destiny.

I know a lot from family, friends , inlaw who are millionaires but they can't help you. They see you as a worker.

Don't get me wrong. I don't blame them the society we live in creates such humans. Their kids suffer psychologically and families or relatives are in abject poverty.

That is why I always say to people, pray Almighty God or Allah creates and pave your own path and way to success. That is the best way. Even if you have 50 million, you might live a fulfilled life better than these billionaires. As long you give praise to your wealth creator and cut your coat according to your size. You will never need to beg or have any psychological trauma that will lead to depression or suicide.

What do I know self. Abeg make I go focus on my life and path.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead by deleo16(m): 11:23am On Aug 19, 2021
IfIPerishIPeris:

grin

4 Likes

Re: Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead by Skillsnigeria: 11:23am On Aug 19, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 19, 2021
If you get money you no get God ...0yo state
Get God no money, there is stil hope of getting it after all.
Get God get money na him sure pass.
RIP to the dead

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead by AFvckingAlpha(m): 11:23am On Aug 19, 2021
The fvck

Niggarr!!
Re: Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:24am On Aug 19, 2021
"Majority of the youths commenting on nairaland are the reason Nigeria is in this great mess, I have never seen a larger congregation of youthful fools in a single country as Nigeria (nairaland made me know this)...they are so dumb, daft and stupid"

"Furthermore, they go about displaying their stupidity in public with so much pride and without shame, to them its cool being a fool, some of them think insulting everything Nigeria will transform it to paradise while their life waste away" - Village People spokesperson.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead by Blesyn22(m): 11:24am On Aug 19, 2021
careytommy37:
The head, body and tail of this tory no join

D middle sef no join

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown / Opay CEO, Olu Akanmu, Resigns / Femi Otedola Celebrates His Mother, Lady Doja On Her 89th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.