Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,861 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Buhari Almost Fell, Helped Up By Senate President (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Almost Fell, Helped Up By Senate President (pics) (4686 Views)

Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity / Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) / President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Buhari Almost Fell, Helped Up By Senate President (pics) by RagaMufeen(m): 9:04pm On Aug 18, 2021
This is someone who have just returned from medical trip abroad.
Don't get me wrong I'm not wishing Buhari dead but let's be honest Buhari is not the age they portray him to be.
If Babangida is 80yrs and Buhari's nephew (Mamman Daura) is 82yrs it stands to reason that Buhari is in his 80s.
Anyway here are the pics.

Re: Buhari Almost Fell, Helped Up By Senate President (pics) by kestolove95(m): 9:06pm On Aug 18, 2021
my prayer is he should not die in power, 2023 should come so he will pack and go to his village nd die dia

16 Likes

Re: Buhari Almost Fell, Helped Up By Senate President (pics) by Jerryherd: 9:09pm On Aug 18, 2021
What's the difference between 79 and 80

He going to be 80 next year and by 81 he is retiring

1 Like

Re: Buhari Almost Fell, Helped Up By Senate President (pics) by FarahAideed: 9:09pm On Aug 18, 2021
He must fall out of power one day so Nigerians can live !!!!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Almost Fell, Helped Up By Senate President (pics) by Rawgold29(m): 9:12pm On Aug 18, 2021
Mr president...its time rest. step down to have a perfect rest.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Almost Fell, Helped Up By Senate President (pics) by hybrid11(m): 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2021
Grand father pls don't fall/die now, just relax and eat our oyel money, na we allow vagabonds put you there

Strong cartel presidiot
We the igbo love you
We the Yoruba adore you
We the Hausa bow to you

U see 2023,u go win

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Almost Fell, Helped Up By Senate President (pics) by StarFist(m): 9:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
Remembering Nigeria wahala is enough to make him fall.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Almost Fell, Helped Up By Senate President (pics) by Sonoyom(m): 9:33pm On Aug 18, 2021
This same Buhari
Re: Buhari Almost Fell, Helped Up By Senate President (pics) by Goldbw122(m): 9:38pm On Aug 18, 2021
Is not easy to be a president,

1 Like

Re: Buhari Almost Fell, Helped Up By Senate President (pics) by Afamsi: 9:41pm On Aug 18, 2021
His evil doings shall pull him down into destruction.
Re: Buhari Almost Fell, Helped Up By Senate President (pics) by gasparpisciotta: 9:56pm On Aug 18, 2021
It doesn’t seem like he was falling, looks to me like the dimwit senate President was asslicking and playing to the gallery while the fucking ADC hurried to the scene after PMB beat him to the seat...SMH!!!
Re: Buhari Almost Fell, Helped Up By Senate President (pics) by Karlovych: 9:58pm On Aug 18, 2021
embarassed embarassed Thunder fire him, the Senate president should have given him this

1 Like

Re: Buhari Almost Fell, Helped Up By Senate President (pics) by Freelancer2020(m): 10:02pm On Aug 18, 2021
I wish him well even I don't like him

1 Like

Re: Buhari Almost Fell, Helped Up By Senate President (pics) by chukel(m): 10:04pm On Aug 18, 2021
RagaMufeen:
This is someone who have just returned from medical trip abroad.
Don't get me wrong I'm not wishing Buhari dead but let's be honest Buhari is not the age they portray him to be.
If Babangida is 80yrs and Buhari's nephew (Mamman Daura) is 82yrs it stands to reason that Buhari is in his 80s.
Anyway here are the pics.
how does this look like someone who is falling. May what you wish him befall you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Almost Fell, Helped Up By Senate President (pics) by RagaMufeen(m): 10:27pm On Aug 18, 2021
chukel:
how does this look like someone who is falling. May what you wish him befall you.
May what you wish me befall you and your family.
You didn't see in the post you quoted that I said I don't wish him dead?
So it's not news if the president almost fell when he's at a function? I'm I not posting what I saw on the Internet? So it is now a crime to report the news?
I pray you inherit Buhari's health since you think Buhari is young, hale and hearty.
Re: Buhari Almost Fell, Helped Up By Senate President (pics) by Juliusmalema2: 10:29pm On Aug 18, 2021
kestolove95:
my prayer is he should not die in power, 2023 should come so he will pack and go to his village nd die dia
This werey still dey?
Re: Buhari Almost Fell, Helped Up By Senate President (pics) by ObiOfOnistha: 10:31pm On Aug 18, 2021
ok
Re: Buhari Almost Fell, Helped Up By Senate President (pics) by chukel(m): 10:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
RagaMufeen:

May what you wish me befall you and your family.
You didn't see in the post you quoted that I said I don't wish him dead?
So it's not news if the president almost fell when he's at a function? I'm I not posting what I saw on the Internet? So it is now a crime to report the news?
I pray you inherit Buhari's health since you think Buhari is young, hale and hearty.
did you see a video of him falling? Can you objectively say from that picture that he was falling? If you have good intention, you wouldn't have typed the first line. And to your first line, i say Amen cos i wish you no harm. However, i need you to say Amen to your wish for the president befalling you.
Re: Buhari Almost Fell, Helped Up By Senate President (pics) by Thermodynamics(m): 10:39pm On Aug 18, 2021
kestolove95:
After all the innocent people he has killed in the south east, after all the innocent youths he killed during the end sars protest you are praying that he should not die, where is your conscience ?
Let me tell you, at the rate Nigeria is going, there might be nothing left in this Country if Bihari rules till 2023, the country is in serious debt already, Nair to dollar is completely incongruous, doctors are on strike, insecurity at its peak and he is ready to kill more southerners before 2023, this demon, this blood sucking terrorist and suffering inflicting vampire is the one you are praying to stay alive till 2023.
He should die so that other can leave their life in peace, he is of no good to the earth, the world would be a better place without him, he doesn't want others to live a happy and peaceful life, so he should die, his death will bring some level of progress to Nigeria and as well save future lives.
Re: Buhari Almost Fell, Helped Up By Senate President (pics) by kestolove95(m): 10:41pm On Aug 18, 2021
Thermodynamics:

After all the innocent people he has killed in the south east, after all the innocent youths he killed during the end sars protest you are praying that he should not die, where is your conscience ?
Let me tell you, at the rate Nigeria is going, there might be nothing left in this Country if Bihari rules till 2023, the country is in serious depth already, Nair to dollar is completely incongruous, doctors are on strike, insecurity at its peak and he is ready to kill more southerners before 2023, this demon, this blood sucking terrorist and suffering inflicting vampire is the one you are praying to stay alive till 2023.
me I can't wish anybody death cause i know dia is no coming back from that, u can continue praying for him to die but for me....my hand no dey
Re: Buhari Almost Fell, Helped Up By Senate President (pics) by Thermodynamics(m): 10:46pm On Aug 18, 2021
kestolove95:
me I can't wish anybody death cause i know dia is no coming back from that, u can continue praying for him to die but for me....my hand no dey
My dear, Buhari is not a human being, I see him as a "problem" and not a "Human"
Re: Buhari Almost Fell, Helped Up By Senate President (pics) by BoldConcepts(m): 10:46pm On Aug 18, 2021
grin like seriously? On what offense lipsrsealed
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed Thunder fire him, the Senate president should have given him this
Re: Buhari Almost Fell, Helped Up By Senate President (pics) by humilitypays(m): 10:47pm On Aug 18, 2021
angry
Re: Buhari Almost Fell, Helped Up By Senate President (pics) by BoldConcepts(m): 10:49pm On Aug 18, 2021
Like seriously

It's through any that's up comes down, It's a message to all

Buhari is not just rulling, there are bodies around him running this country, that's why they find it possible to remain on power

1 Like

Re: Buhari Almost Fell, Helped Up By Senate President (pics) by oloyedewaris(m): 10:52pm On Aug 18, 2021
I thought there's no Buhari, we only have jubril
Re: Buhari Almost Fell, Helped Up By Senate President (pics) by chatinent: 10:53pm On Aug 18, 2021
Yawns.

Wetin concern egg roll with cornbeef
Re: Buhari Almost Fell, Helped Up By Senate President (pics) by realstars: 11:00pm On Aug 18, 2021
The One time baba go slow doing his slow motion things.
Re: Buhari Almost Fell, Helped Up By Senate President (pics) by sammyj: 11:10pm On Aug 18, 2021
shocked shocked shocked Food for thought. One day we shall elect the leader of our choice and not a mannequin!
Re: Buhari Almost Fell, Helped Up By Senate President (pics) by RagaMufeen(m): 11:24pm On Aug 18, 2021
chukel:
did you see a video of him falling? Can you objectively say from that picture that he was falling? If you have good intention, you wouldn't have typed the first line. And to your first line, i say Amen cos i wish you no harm. However, i need you to say Amen to your wish for the president befalling you.
Are you acting a foool or this is just you? Nairaland is a forum where you post news articles to debate on. I saw the picture and I posted it here. Not for your ilk to become paranoid about, but so we can debate about the picture. If you're emotionally unstable seek a shrink. If you didn't think he wasn't falling say so and we'd discuss it. I however wasn't expecting an emotionally starved person to resort to the level you are. For God sake I added a caveat in my write up.
Re: Buhari Almost Fell, Helped Up By Senate President (pics) by Sabadon(m): 12:51am On Aug 19, 2021
This is symbolic

(1) (2)

Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) / Suspended Minister Betta Edu Sharing Dollars To Her Loyalist: Video / Where Are The Youwin-ners? Any News?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.