Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,702 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House (46281 Views)

BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Reunion Show (Live Updates) / Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) / Meet The BBNaija 2021 Male Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by HonNL: 9:40pm On Aug 18, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6705089/kayvee-withdrawn-bbnaija-over-health

STATEMENT ON MY WITHDRAWAL FROM THE BIG BROTHER HOUSE (SHINE YA EYE) SHOW
I, Ololade Gbolahan Olajide (KayVee), would like to thank everyone for their love and support for the week I spent in the Big Brother House. I am overwhelmed by the love I have received from people within and outside Nigeria.

I must also thank my family and friends for their unwavering support while in the holding house for four (4) weeks. Being in the Big Brother House has been an experience of a lifetime and has afforded me access to networks and the best supporters a photographer could ever have.

I underestimated the effect isolation would have on my mental health and integrating with the other housemates. I honestly wanted to stay till the 72nd day, and I believe that I have the personality, the empathy, and the game spirit to have made it to the end. But, certain events that happened in quick succession escalated the anxiety I felt and impacted my being the jovial, energetic, and fun person I am.

Since my withdrawal from the House, I have reconnected with my family, and I am currently in a medical facility, working through the debilitating anxiety I felt. I covet your love and prayers.

I look forward to publicly connecting with #KayVeeFC, whose love and commitment has been nothing short of astounding. Words will never be enough to convey my gratitude.

And to my team who have held it down on social media, hey, rockstars!

With all my love and thanks,

KayVee.

Mr.Kayvee

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by deolurexy1(m): 9:47pm On Aug 18, 2021
All the best shogbo

Finally first to comment, beginning of great things?

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by Dagger79(m): 9:49pm On Aug 18, 2021
Chai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by luvkidtemmy(m): 9:50pm On Aug 18, 2021
I found this very useful https://emarginate.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by SportsHD: 9:50pm On Aug 18, 2021
Anyways, take care of your mental health. It matters.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by brosom(m): 9:50pm On Aug 18, 2021
I respect this guy's courage,

Not every fit d wetin em do.

Quick recovery bro, salute!!

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by abobote: 9:50pm On Aug 18, 2021
Village people no try sha, but at least you collect kiss from Angel, use that one hold body first

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by BESTScientist1: 9:50pm On Aug 18, 2021
Those enjoying this program should be either of the following (a) Monitoring Spirits (b) Jobless fellas (c) The available big Keyboard warriors(e.g FXers, Slawnnoir, etcs)..(d) lonely fellas looking for what to salivate on.

Where do you belong?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by omoadeleye(m): 9:50pm On Aug 18, 2021
Uhm, KayVee FC only ended when you were in the house bro... Just focus on yourself atm.

7 Likes

Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by karbarsar(m): 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2021
Kayvee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by Anieke77(m): 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2021
This one pass village people

4 Likes

Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by Dialpad: 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2021
What could have gone wrong with this young man, he appeared with some energy when he was being introduced

14 Likes

Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by BabaSuw4: 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2021
Your problem not ours
Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by adioolayi(m): 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2021
I am sending you all the support you need to be back at your full mental wellness....

I also believe not everyone can truly withstand being isolated for days...

E get reason why prison no be easy place to be..asides poor facilities and poor meal (especially in Nigeria's prison) ..what actually get at prisoners the most is cutting them off their social life...

BBN viewers can think the house mates are enjoying...but I know some of them are going through subtle mental torture..

So, Kavvy abi wetin be your name..Your Mental health should be a priority...Well done.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by Lattop(m): 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2021
Good luck Kayvee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by Moz22: 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2021
Ok
Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by elonmuskbaby: 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2021
Abeg getat.no be your Matter we dey talk now.make we finish for Afghanistan matter 1st

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by Bukasint(f): 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2021
HonNL:
https://www.nairaland.com/6705089/kayvee-withdrawn-bbnaija-over-health

Mr.Kayvee

Eeeeyaaaaaaaaaa...I know how hard it is to deal with ANXIETY PERSONALITY DISORDER.
I wish I dey around your hospital, I would have given you BJ and Free Puna for as long as you want...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by SportsHD: 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2021
Deletedd:
So we should fry sand?
Abobi Delete

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by Emeka71(m): 9:52pm On Aug 18, 2021
Pere would escape eviction this time because Maria won't nominate him; Boma won't nominate him either and even if others nominate him Maria would definitely save him and replace him with another housemate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by Stanweezy(m): 9:53pm On Aug 18, 2021
Biggie for allow SK, u called it reality show yet somethings in reality are not there

But allowed condom na waoo, others are addicted to banging while some SK, why approve some and ban some

This is injustice.

Assuming SK is allowed my man Kayvee for KUSH till finals

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by Holadokun(m): 9:53pm On Aug 18, 2021
Get well

1 Like

Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by Vikalinda(m): 9:53pm On Aug 18, 2021
Wish you well bro

1 Like

Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by EmekaBlue(m): 9:54pm On Aug 18, 2021
Funny

Or you just go there to promote your brand
Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by kestolove95(m): 9:59pm On Aug 18, 2021
this one na addict Wey no fit spend a week without him stuffs....big brother for allow am take d stuff d guy for bounce back

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother / BBNaija: Tacha Kneels Down To Apologise To Biggie / Leo Dasilva's Mother Dies Of Cancer, Buried Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.